Kaepernick is 100 times more a man that Trump ever though of being

I cannot help but think Trump inserted himself into "the kneel" to gratuitously use it as a way to rejoin his battle with the NFL. His NFL-related remarks last week strike me as that and as Trump finding a way to make the conversation be about him.

It's not surprising that Trump has been engendering animus toward the NFL. One of his failed ventures was the USFL New Jersey Generals. Trump is merely manifesting his long-held grudge over having drove the USFL to failure and, as is typical of Trump, he blames the NFL for it instead of seeing that he, quite simply, "screwed the pooch" himself. (These articles are well worth reading.)
Trump, from the very beginning, wanted to be an NFL owner, so he crafted a plan to create a competitor to the NFL that the NFL would later absorb, thus getting him into the NFL owners club. His plan didn't work and it destroyed the USFL.

What does this have to do with the NFL crybabies not standing for the anthem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is such a disaster, talk about unpatriotic, draft dodger, and his sons never entered the war in Iraq, but they can shoot wild animals.
Trump born with a silver spoon, spoiled all his life, lived in court rooms suing or getting sued. Reality TV man.

He was too big to fail when he couldn't pay his bills, so the banks bailed him out. What a loser.

How many wars did Kaepernick fight in? Did Kaepernick even join the military?

Kaepernick inherited the white privilege of his adopted parents that raised him. He was far more privileged than most.

This thread seems to have been created just for the purpose of screaming about President Trump, because the "argument" being presented isn't a very good one.

Once again Penelope offers her impeccable reasoning. Trump exercised his first amendment rights. He is a bad man. Kaepernick exercised his first amendment rights. He is a good man. If you can't see the difference, you are bad too.
Trump said kneelers need to be fired and called them SOB's. you see the difference? Trump is the Potus and the AG works under him and for him (so he thinks).

Once again Penelope offers her impeccable reasoning. Trump exercised his first amendment rights. He is a bad man. Kaepernick exercised his first amendment rights. He is a good man. If you can't see the difference, you are bad too.
Trump said kneelers need to be fired and called them SOB's. you see the difference? Trump is the Potus and the AG works under him and for him (so he thinks).
Yes. I see the difference. You don't agree with Trump.

`
`

Trump has something that can be defined as an indefinable, elusive quality, unfortunately, not a pleasing one. Outside of his obsequious, syncopates; Trump brings up in people a feeling of total revulsion and despair. I do not think there are enough words in English to describe Trumps loathsome character. I give high marks to the OP for trying though. I've given up and just accept the animal as the amoral mutant that he is.

`
`

Trump has something that can be defined as an indefinable, elusive quality, unfortunately, not a pleasing one. Outside of his obsequious, syncopates; Trump brings up in people a feeling of total revulsion and despair. I do not think there are enough words in English to describe Trumps loathsome character. I give high marks to the OP for trying though. I've given up and just accept the animal as the amoral mutant that he is.
You and Penelope are kindred spirits. It's heartworming.

Trump, a draft dodger, should say nothing as he was too much a coward to serve this nation during Vietnam. The man is a coward who is all words and it is only women he abuses or cheats on. His kleptocracy continues and the puppets cheer. Too dumb or dishonest to even use email as his lawyers have advised him that it makes it hard to then lie. A quality he does possess is constant lying, meanwhile his family uses private email for government work. What a joke the mesmerized right is in America today. They follow a coward and believe his BS. Sad.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

Here's something interesting about Kaepernick. He has never registered to vote. Does that imply that he would be a draft dodger? LOL

Kaepernick, who was raised in Turlock, turned 18 in 2005, but he has not registered to vote in California at any point in the last decade, according to records maintained by the California Secretary of State. He also did not register in Nevada while he attended the University of Nevada, Reno, from 2006 to 2010, according to the Washoe County Registrar of Voters.

That means he missed presidential elections in 2008 and 2012 – when Democrat Barack Obama was elected president – in addition to a variety of state and local elections in other years.

Kaepernick revealed to reporters in mid-November of 2016 that he didn’t vote in the 2016 presidential election because it would be hypocritical of him since the whole system is oppressive:

“I said from the beginning I was against oppression, I was against the system of oppression,” Kaepernick said. “I’m not going to show support for that system. And to me, the oppressor isn’t going to allow you to vote your way out of your oppression.”

Figures. Colin Kaepernick Has Never Even Registered to Vote

I cannot help but think Trump inserted himself into "the kneel" to gratuitously use it as a way to rejoin his battle with the NFL. His NFL-related remarks last week strike me as that and as Trump finding a way to make the conversation be about him.

It's not surprising that Trump has been engendering animus toward the NFL. One of his failed ventures was the USFL New Jersey Generals. Trump is merely manifesting his long-held grudge over having drove the USFL to failure and, as is typical of Trump, he blames the NFL for it instead of seeing that he, quite simply, "screwed the pooch" himself. (These articles are well worth reading.)
Trump, from the very beginning, wanted to be an NFL owner, so he crafted a plan to create a competitor to the NFL that the NFL would later absorb, thus getting him into the NFL owners club. His plan didn't work and it destroyed the USFL.

If you'd asked that as a non-loaded question, I'd have answered it, but you didn't, so I will not.

Trump is such a disaster, talk about unpatriotic, draft dodger, and his sons never entered the war in Iraq, but they can shoot wild animals.
Trump born with a silver spoon, spoiled all his life, lived in court rooms suing or getting sued. Reality TV man.

He was too big to fail when he couldn't pay his bills, so the banks bailed him out. What a loser.

What branch of service did the black President serve? Weren't his children born with silver spoons in their mouths? Obama should be thankful his WHITE grandparents raised him. We both know his fate if the black side had.

Kaepernick was probably trying to make himself relevant when he was no longer getting much playing time.

Read his bio, much more a man than Trump ever was. He was upset over the police injustice, not the flag or veterans although he would have every right to not like the anthem or the man who wrote it (both racist) .
what police injustice?????
there are over 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
there are about 950 deaths from police shootings--most are justifiable--as ruled by the courts
sure, there will be ''some'' problems/accidents/bad judgments/etc because humans are involved
..but there is not chronic police injustice
but considering---:
blacks commit murder at SEVEN times the rate of whites
black youth commit crime at HORRENDOUS , culture-destructive rates:

'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.''

bold mine
---I would say the police are doing a fantastic job at NOT shooting/committing no brutality
as anyone with a 4th grade math level or above can clearly see in the statistics/facts!!!!!!!!
for once look at those numbers without being a racist
Race and crime in the United States -for once Wikipedia

WAKE UP--blacks committing crimes are the PROBLEM---
it's a cycle that goes on and on--black youth commit crimes/low education--have kids--same same same
the problem starts there--NOT with the police

Last edited:

What branch of service did the black President serve? Weren't his children born with silver spoons in their mouths? Obama should be thankful his WHITE grandparents raised him. We both know his fate if the black side had.

Just another example or racism which exists.

Such horseshit! The NFL players started this, not our President.
True, but Trump has a way of using the media and manipulating it because he understands the American public better than they or the NFL does.

The NFL players started this controversy, but Trump is exploiting it for his own PR gain, and he is doing so very effectively.

Forum List

Back