Kaddafi Looks Towards World Caliphate?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Only thing that will save his ass. I tried to find the artlcle, but it seems that Libya Today is 'arabic only', even with translator, couldn't find the article:

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?catid=138&newsid=82606&ch=0

2. Chaya

Chaya Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    It starts first with 'apologies' such as the one the Editor of the Danish newspaper (which first published the cartoons) gave recently to the Muslim community there. They, in turn, promised him their protection (first step toward dhimmitude). Actually, it started when Spain pulled troops out of Iraq after the bombing there. Now, the Islamicfascists are saying that Seville belongs to them. Slowly, slowly, they will whittle away at Europe until they are given a bit more, and a bit more. It is conquest by immigration and imtimidation. BUT ultimately, the Muslims will lose because this new form of fascism cannot succeed in the face of people's desire for freedom. But I'm afraid that many, many people will lose their lives in the war that will take place.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Looks like we may get along just fine, Chaya. I agree with so much dhimmis. Yet, the Danish press, forget the few, has been strong. Better yet, the government has given less ground then the press. Talk about 'blow me away.'

Norway is different.

Interestingly enough, France, surely realising finally their position, seems to be awakening. Take heart.

4. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511

Half our nation, the libs, don't really believe in freedom anymore and won't defend it. Their envious hearts are so filled hatred for success that they would rather abolish freedom than have their glaring lessness thrown into high relief by the light of liberty.

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The Old "Ottoman Empire" collapsed and was reborn again...they will also fall once again when the world has had enough...which I truly believe will be very soon...taking current events into consideration!

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    and your point? What will happen? Who will win?

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    I feel many people take freedom for granted that they won't recognize when it's being eroded. They don't truly understand the oppresiveness of totalitarian Islam.

http://markhumphrys.com/islam.html

Here's some light reading.

8. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    a tribal society governed by an opressive religion can not expand

wait till they mess with china or russia

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    CHina will defend itself. They haven't been weakened by a couple generations of white guilt like we have. In the new world order, china will likely be a closed society, with rest of the world set aside for islam.

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Agreed---White guilt combined with one-sided interpretation of freedom puts the west at a great disadvantage. Muslims know this and will push for it all. Merely a question if the west will figure it out soon enough and draw another line in the sand after Bush did it on 9/11.