Kaddafi Looks Towards World Caliphate?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Only thing that will save his ass. I tried to find the artlcle, but it seems that Libya Today is 'arabic only', even with translator, couldn't find the article:

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?catid=138&newsid=82606&ch=0

Muammar Gaddafi: One Day Islam May Rule Europe

13 February 2006 | 20:03 | FOCUS News Agency

Tripoli. In his first public statement after the braking out of the scandal with the cartoons with Prophet Muhammad the Libyan Leader Col. Muammar Gaddafi announced that one day the Islam will disseminate its power over the European countries, the web edition of Libya
Todayreports. In his statement Gaddafi calls those who had published the cartoons “slanderers who disseminate religious hatred”. He went on criticizing European schools that teach the children that the Muslim Prophet was not a messenger of Allah but a liar.
According to Gaddafi the riots in the poor suburbs of Paris last year were “only the beginning of the armed struggle of the Muslims against discrimination in Europe”. “Probably one day Europe will be subordinated to the Islam”, Col. Gaddapi claimed, cited by the publication.

It starts first with 'apologies' such as the one the Editor of the Danish newspaper (which first published the cartoons) gave recently to the Muslim community there. They, in turn, promised him their protection (first step toward dhimmitude). Actually, it started when Spain pulled troops out of Iraq after the bombing there. Now, the Islamicfascists are saying that Seville belongs to them. Slowly, slowly, they will whittle away at Europe until they are given a bit more, and a bit more. It is conquest by immigration and imtimidation. BUT ultimately, the Muslims will lose because this new form of fascism cannot succeed in the face of people's desire for freedom. But I'm afraid that many, many people will lose their lives in the war that will take place.

Chaya said:
It starts first with 'apologies' such as the one the Editor of the Danish newspaper (which first published the cartoons) gave recently to the Muslim community there. They, in turn, promised him their protection (first step toward dhimmitude). Actually, it started when Spain pulled troops out of Iraq after the bombing there. Now, the Islamicfascists are saying that Seville belongs to them. Slowly, slowly, they will whittle away at Europe until they are given a bit more, and a bit more. It is conquest by immigration and imtimidation. BUT ultimately, the Muslims will lose because this new form of fascism cannot succeed in the face of people's desire for freedom. But I'm afraid that many, many people will lose their lives in the war that will take place.

Looks like we may get along just fine, Chaya. I agree with so much dhimmis. Yet, the Danish press, forget the few, has been strong. Better yet, the government has given less ground then the press. Talk about 'blow me away.'

Norway is different.

Interestingly enough, France, surely realising finally their position, seems to be awakening. Take heart.

Chaya said:

Half our nation, the libs, don't really believe in freedom anymore and won't defend it. Their envious hearts are so filled hatred for success that they would rather abolish freedom than have their glaring lessness thrown into high relief by the light of liberty.

The Old "Ottoman Empire" collapsed and was reborn again...they will also fall once again when the world has had enough...which I truly believe will be very soon...taking current events into consideration!

rtwngAvngr said:
Half our nation, the libs, don't really believe in freedom anymore and won't defend it. Their envious hearts are so filled hatred for success that they would rather abolish freedom than have their glaring lessness thrown into high relief by the light of liberty.
and your point? What will happen? Who will win?

a tribal society governed by an opressive religion can not expand

wait till they mess with china or russia

manu1959 said:
a tribal society governed by an opressive religion can not expand

wait till they mess with china or russia

CHina will defend itself. They haven't been weakened by a couple generations of white guilt like we have. In the new world order, china will likely be a closed society, with rest of the world set aside for islam.

rtwngAvngr said:
CHina will defend itself. They haven't been weakened by a couple generations of white guilt like we have. In the new world order, china will likely be a closed society, with rest of the world set aside for islam.

Agreed---White guilt combined with one-sided interpretation of freedom puts the west at a great disadvantage. Muslims know this and will push for it all. Merely a question if the west will figure it out soon enough and draw another line in the sand after Bush did it on 9/11.

dilloduck said:
Agreed---White guilt combined with one-sided interpretation of freedom puts the west at a great disadvantage. Muslims know this and will push for it all. Merely a question if the west will figure it out soon enough and draw another line in the sand after Bush did it on 9/11.

Wanting white people to continue has already been cast as a racist sentiment in PC thought.

Personally, I`m NOT worried.

Islam is slated for failure.

I AM saddened, by the death, and destruction, that must precede the elimination of the teachings, and finally the destruction of Islam.

rtwngAvngr said:

They are not 'white' but 'Chinese.' The center of all.

Forum List

Back