Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party

Let me see if I get this right; "brown face" is BAD, but "grab them by the pussy" is acceptable? What if the "brown face" is a Muslim? Is that OK?
What the hell is "brownface" does he LOOK "brown" in that photo?

Why did your media call it "brownface" when it clearly is not?

Notice how the MSM try to soften it by calling it brownface lol

Brownface??? Really?
Where's the "brown"???? There aren't too many blacks this "brown"

TrudeauBrownface2body.jpg

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School

honestly, i simply don't care. 18 years ago? it was certainly another time with a different set of "social correctness". chappelle was dead on when he mocked those going after this shit.

now to the left - punish your own for breaking your own ever changing rules, or drop this bullshit.

Saw a story about it this morning and had the same reaction as you: who cares?!? More click bait PC bullshit from the media designed to manufacture outrage.

Again, I don't think ANYTHING should happen to this guy.

However, if he is not pressured to resign by the left and the media, then I don't ever want to hear another word about blackface.

Notice how the MSM try to soften it by calling it brownface lol

Brownface??? Really?

Tucker addresses this. The hypocrisy of Don Lemon is hilarious:

The dude is REALLY into costuming, perhaps overly so, he himself admitted:

Just when you’re certain that Beto O’Rourke had easily sewn up the Buffoon of the Week Award (despite strong bids from Joe Biden with his rollout of his running mate Corn Pop, and the New York Times Kavanaugh story), behold on Friday the late winning entry from (drum roll please) Justin Trudeau! Now it took some doing, but we underestimated the depth and range of Trudeau’s abilities. He should be the keynote speaker at next year’s Democratic convention, as he can play both the race-contrition card and represent the whole identity politics rainbow coalition at the same time.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-19-at-10.37.17-AM.png

Again, I don't think ANYTHING should happen to this guy.

However, if he is not pressured to resign by the left and the media, then I don't ever want to hear another word about blackface.
Yep. Their rules. Stop doing it ONE FUCKING WAY.

first, i don't think he did anything wrong. but the massive efforts of the left media to cover it up speaks volumes.

credit to trudeau for saying it is what it is. now to get people to stop inventing reasons to hate.
If it were not for Identity Politics, I think we could have buried racism for ever.

But the left gave it mouth-to-mouth and we are stuck with it for another couple of generations.

first, i don't think he did anything wrong. but the massive efforts of the left media to cover it up speaks volumes.

credit to trudeau for saying it is what it is. now to get people to stop inventing reasons to hate.
If it were not for Identity Politics, I think we could have buried racism for ever.

But the left gave it mouth-to-mouth and we are stuck with it for another couple of generations.
We'll still bury it.

Forum List

Back