Justin Amash a representative from MI

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.), a critic of President Trump who has entertained a run against him in 2020, became the first Republican congressman to say the president “engaged in impeachable conduct” based on the Mueller Report.

The Michigan lawmaker, often the lone Trump dissenter on his side of the House aisle, shared his conclusions in a lengthy Twitter thread Saturday after reviewing the full report by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

Amash wrote that after reading the 448-page report, he’d concluded that not only did Mueller’s team show Trump attempting to obstruct justice, but that Attorney General William P. Barr had “deliberately misrepresented” the findings and that few members of Congress had

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.846b54303566

-----------------------------------------------------
Please read his twitter account.

Justin Amash‏Verified account @justinamash
Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

12:30 PM - 18 May 2019
Justin Amash on Twitter
-------------------------------------------
I don't agree with him on ANY issues but I agree with him on this, but I do respect him.

Last edited:
Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.), a critic of President Trump who has entertained a run against him in 2020, became the first Republican congressman to say the president “engaged in impeachable conduct” based on the Mueller Report.

The Michigan lawmaker, often the lone Trump dissenter on his side of the House aisle, shared his conclusions in a lengthy Twitter thread Saturday after reviewing the full report by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

Amash wrote that after reading the 448-page report, he’d concluded that not only did Mueller’s team show Trump attempting to obstruct justice, but that Attorney General William P. Barr had “deliberately misrepresented” the findings and that few members of Congress had

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.846b54303566

Amash is great, but WRONG about a few things. This is one.

Amash is of Palestinian descent and is anti-Israel. Thus, he opposes Trump, who is pro-Israel. And it's basically as simple as that. It is my fervent hope that this bastard gets primaried and voted out of office.

Death Angel: You wanna expound on why you think this guy is great? Or is it just because he doesn't like Trump and you don't either?

Death Angel: You wanna expound on why you think this guy is great? Or is it just because he doesn't like Trump and you don't either?
Did I say that?

Do you not know where I stand on Trump?

Get back to me after you do your homework if you're gonna make such ridiculous statements.

First, Amash is a libertarian. I dont support traditional libertarians.

Amash is right about many things. He's not right about impeachment. Didnt you read where I said that? Since you're responding to that?

Amash is thinking about running as the libertarian candidate in 2020. This is why he's trying to separate himself from Trump. Politics.

This is where one group places Amash

s050_080.gif

Last edited:

Finally...a GOP Rep with some guts.

He is an American Patriot.

Amash is of Palestinian descent and is anti-Israel. Thus, he opposes Trump, who is pro-Israel. And it's basically as simple as that. It is my fervent hope that this bastard gets primaried and voted out of office.

Surey you realize you are an American, not an Israeli?

There's ZERO basis for impeachment EXCEPT that the tards are suffering emotional turmoil over his presidency. Even Nasty Pelosi knows better.

There's ZERO basis for impeachment EXCEPT that the tards are suffering emotional turmoil over his presidency. Even Nasty Pelosi knows better.

Not according to the Mueller report and what Tramp is doing now. Most disagree with Pelosi.

Yes lets be honest. He is a Palestinian and Syrian Christian, which is why he is shunned by the loud mouths on Fox news, only a couple republicans have come out against him and lied when they did it. Funny how the right wing in Grand Rapids voted him in. Apparently you think they are stupid.

Surey you realize you are an American, not an Israeli?

He is a Zionist. You do not need to be a Jew or live in Israel to be one. He might of even fought for them.

That's just Arabophobia talk. Typical Trumpbot - cannot handle intellectual evidence. So they have to break it down into something that they understand well...HATE.

Only one of his parents were Palestinian...but he is American - born and raised.

Not according to the Mueller report and what Tramp is doing now. Most disagree with Pelosi.
I do see pelosi's point, but I'm beginning to come around the other way on impeachment.

I do see pelosi's point, but I'm beginning to come around the other way on impeachment.

I feel exactly the same way.

At first, I thought it was wise to just drop all the impeachment talk.

But the incredibly, unconstitutional actions of the Trump White House (past and especially present) are almost begging for impeachment.

I feel exactly the same way.

At first, I thought it was wise to just drop all the impeachment talk.

But the incredibly, unconstitutional actions of the Trump White House (past and especially present) are almost begging for impeachment.
He just keeps pushing that button. He's his own worst enemy.

Forum List

Back