Justify This Opulent Expense...... Leftist Hypocrites

How much did the Obama's date of a broadways show cost the taxpayers' again?

How are the private jets, the increased number of secret service, motorcades, etc, using her own money?

Her Eurpoean luxury tour is estimated to have cost taxpayers about $250,000. Of course the White House won't tell the taxpayers how much it costs them.

She is a pig. At a time of terrible economic times, she is living it up, and costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.

When you complain about the private vacations of Republican presidential families during hard economic times, you might - just might - have a point. But we all know you excuse the pigs in your own party.

The alleged "everyone does it defense" doesn't excuse Queen Michelle "the pig" from wasting taxpayers money so she can go jet setting around the world.

It demonstrats profound selfishness in very hard economic times.

Let's be fair, chimps aren't known for self control.

What's also is so hypocritical is Obama's criticizing of CEOs using private jets.

Have any of you seen FIRST HAND what goes on with security with the obamas? I have and its sickening!

Is it any different than EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT?

Your boy based his entire campaign on how a change was needed and all you suck ups can do is compare him with his predecessors and not in a favorable way....... you make my argument for me.

How are the private jets, the increased number of secret service, motorcades, etc, using her own money?

Her Eurpoean luxury tour is estimated to have cost taxpayers about $250,000. Of course the White House won't tell the taxpayers how much it costs them.

She is a pig. At a time of terrible economic times, she is living it up, and costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.

When you complain about the private vacations of Republican presidential families during hard economic times, you might - just might - have a point. But we all know you excuse the pigs in your own party.

Laura Bush went to Europe during this recession? I don't remember that.

Flying AF1 to Crawford 77 times cost a shitload more than $250,000.

Have any of you seen FIRST HAND what goes on with security with the obamas? I have and its sickening!

Your boy based his entire campaign on how a change was needed and all you suck ups can do is compare him with his predecessors and not in a favorable way....... you make my argument for me.

And apparently unlike you, WE all knew that no one should take campaign promises seriously.

Bush spends millions of taxpayer money to go to Texa, Camp David, Kennebuckport
....as he left the White House for weekend jaunts at taxpayer expense. Bush spent less time in 8 years of his presidency in Washington than any other president.

And how many times did Bush fly to his ranch during his two terms, and how much did THAT cost taxpayers?

The right wing carping about President Obama's Saturday sojourn to New York is so altogether predictable that the only surprise would have been if they'd remained uncharacteristically silent and not made an issue out of it.

But it raises a more interesting question: Why didn't we hear one whimper of carping on all of those occasions when George W Bush flew off on Air Force One to his Texas ranch, Camp David, Kennebunkport, or wherever else he chose to go during the weekends of his presidency? If memory serves correctly, Bush spent less actual time in Washington during his two terms in office than any other president in recent history.

So why didn't we hear any complaints from the Republican side of the aisle, or the ring-wing lunatics, when Bush was spending all of those valuable taxpayer dollars on his own weekend escapades? Could it be because he was a Republican?

All other possible explanations for this apparent oversight are welcome.

This may been a year ago, but that doesn't change the fact that Bush used millions of dollars to travel around the country for weekend get-a-ways.​

The hypocrisy of all this is hysterical.

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

The alleged "everyone does it defense" doesn't excuse Queen Michelle "the pig" from wasting taxpayers money so she can go jet setting around the world.

Nor does it excuse your obvious double standard here.

And apparently unlike you, WE all knew that no one should take campaign promises seriously.

first off, who's WE? so basically, Obama just did a better job lying than mccain? a lot of people who don't vote got out and voted becauses they actually did believe in obama. hopefully they won't make that mistake again.

....as he left the White House for weekend jaunts at taxpayer expense. Bush spent less time in 8 years of his presidency in Washington than any other president.

And how many times did Bush fly to his ranch during his two terms, and how much did THAT cost taxpayers?

The right wing carping about President Obama's Saturday sojourn to New York is so altogether predictable that the only surprise would have been if they'd remained uncharacteristically silent and not made an issue out of it.

But it raises a more interesting question: Why didn't we hear one whimper of carping on all of those occasions when George W Bush flew off on Air Force One to his Texas ranch, Camp David, Kennebunkport, or wherever else he chose to go during the weekends of his presidency? If memory serves correctly, Bush spent less actual time in Washington during his two terms in office than any other president in recent history.

So why didn't we hear any complaints from the Republican side of the aisle, or the ring-wing lunatics, when Bush was spending all of those valuable taxpayer dollars on his own weekend escapades? Could it be because he was a Republican?

This may been a year ago, but that doesn't change the fact that Bush used millions of dollars to travel around the country for weekend get-a-ways.​

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

Ah yes, the old "BOOOSH did it to" Well the myth that Bush was a fiscal conservative has long been dispelled so we will not need to address that further.

That being said, MO is NOT the President , she's just his chimp. And unless you can show me that she paid for the flight and accommodations and such for here secret service contingent you have nothing.

Oh PS - Yes when Bush flew to Kenne or his ranch there was expense for the flight and such, but those were sites that were already guarded by either secret service or marines and so there was no further expenditures for added security so that BOOSH could have a vacation.

Let me also point out that the chimp could have at least had the courtesy to have taken her daughter to a destination inside the US and pumped that quarter million into a local US economy.

Laura Bush went to Europe during this recession? I don't remember that.

Wow, I had no idea that Europe was the only costly vacation possible. Thanks for filling me in on that little tidbit in support of hypocrisy :eusa_whistle:

Okay, let's broaden it to any destination, and then you get to prove that I was ok with the Repubs or anyone else doing it. Hint, I'm not, it's disgusting and I think any that do it should be thrown in jail.

Since you only joined the board in 2010, you wouldn't have been in on any discussions of Bush vacation costs. However, your ommissions here speak as eloquently as your submissions. Nowhere is there any attempt to put it in context, or blast the whole presidential vacation process of the job. No. It only seems to matter if it's Obama.

If you're "disgusted" you are certainly mild about it - where are the cries of Queen Laura? Pig Laura? ohhhh the hypocrisy :D

Nor does it excuse your obvious double standard here.

The only double standard here is you you fucking tool.

We have said. It is a shame when ANY politician or their family robs the taxpayer like tis. YOU have said "It was bad when BOOSH did it" No mention of the chimp or her cojoneless husband.

first off, who's WE? so basically, Obama just did a better job lying than mccain? a lot of people who don't vote got out and voted becauses they actually did believe in obama. hopefully they won't make that mistake again.

"WE" - that was in response to Sitarro's use of the word "Your boy". Guess that flew over your head.

I didn't vote for Obama, but I'm glad he won. He's doing a better job than Bush did, or McCain would have. But rhetoric is rhetoric, and anyone paying attention doesn't take it seriously.

Every President claims he's going to change "the tone", or something equally asinine.

Wow, I had no idea that Europe was the only costly vacation possible. Thanks for filling me in on that little tidbit in support of hypocrisy :eusa_whistle:

Okay, let's broaden it to any destination, and then you get to prove that I was ok with the Repubs or anyone else doing it. Hint, I'm not, it's disgusting and I think any that do it should be thrown in jail.

Since you only joined the board in 2010, you wouldn't have been in on any discussions of Bush vacation costs. However, your ommissions here speak as eloquently as your submissions. Nowhere is there any attempt to put it in context, or blast the whole presidential vacation process of the job. No. It only seems to matter if it's Obama.

If you're "disgusted" you are certainly mild about it - where are the cries of Queen Laura? Pig Laura? ohhhh the hypocrisy :D

There are no cries of such because much as I thought Dubya was a shitty President I thought Laura was a classy first lady. she never made statement like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGalQ1YdcI]YouTube - ‪Barack Hussein Obama wife MICHELLE OBAMA Proud of Country!‬‎[/ame]

nor did she prance around like a pampered Chimp and preach to others that they would need to sacrifice during this recession and then take TWO vacations to Europe in one year.

Did Laura and George ever spend $15 grand to have some jerkoff fly halfway across the country to make them pizza? Did Laura have a personal stylist on staff at a salary of $50K a year? Paid for by us of course?

Can you just for once, just be honest? I mean it's sickening.

Ah yes, the old "BOOOSH did it to" Well the myth that Bush was a fiscal conservative has long been dispelled so we will not need to address that further.

That being said, MO is NOT the President , she's just his chimp. And unless you can show me that she paid for the flight and accommodations and such for here secret service contingent you have nothing.

Oh PS - Yes when Bush flew to Kenne or his ranch there was expense for the flight and such, but those were sites that were already guarded by either secret service or marines and so there was no further expenditures for added security so that BOOSH could have a vacation.

Let me also point out that the chimp could have at least had the courtesy to have taken her daughter to a destination inside the US and pumped that quarter million into a local US economy.

Aiforce one is pretty damn expensive, so was the cost for renovating the ranch to cover security, so was the cost of providing said security that included the entire immediate family. When 35% of a presidency is spent on vacation, it costs.

Laura Bush traveled all over Europe, Asia and Africa on vacations with her daughters.

Lions and tigers and bears oh my.

I'm confused by your referencese to "chimp". Are you referring to the rightwing chimp known as Bush or the leftwing chimp known as Obama? There seems to be a copy cat thing going on from the right - every insult and criticism levied at Bush is taken up, distorted and levied at Obama. Surely he has enough legitimate material to run with so you guys can be a little more imaginative in your slurs?

Forum List

Back