Justified

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Does anyone else watch this show? If not, get thee to ye olde Netflix queue.

I have been a big Timothy Oliphant fan since 'Deadwood', so I had been meaning to check it out, but only got the chance to rent seasons 1 and 2 last month. I am waiting for the reruns to start (perhaps next week?) to start watching this year's season 3.

He's basically playing the same type of Seth Bullock character from Deadwood, only as a Kentucky Federal Marshal. But then again, present-day Kentucky isn't that much more advanced/evolved from 1800s Deadwood, so . . .

Season two featured the Emmy winning Margo Martindale, for her portrayal of Mags Bennett. Watch this clip:

Watch Justified - Mags' Stirring Town Hall Speech Online - TV.com

She's awesome in everything, from playing Hilary Swank's trailer trash mom in "Million Dollar Baby", to the evidence room officer in the first season of Dexter, and a whole bunch of other characters.

justified_margo_martindale_tim_olyphant.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation. It looks like it might have some promise. I have added to my Netflix Queue. Of course, with the length of the queue it may be 2017 before I start watching it.

Immie

Does anyone else watch this show? If not, get thee to ye olde Netflix queue.

I have been a big Timothy Oliphant fan since 'Deadwood', so I had been meaning to check it out, but only got the chance to rent seasons 1 and 2 last month. I am waiting for the reruns to start (perhaps next week?) to start watching this year's season 3.

He's basically playing the same type of Seth Bullock character from Deadwood, only as a Kentucky Federal Marshal. But then again, present-day Kentucky isn't that much more advanced/evolved from 1800s Deadwood, so . . .

Season two featured the Emmy winning Margo Martindale, for her portrayal of Mags Bennett. Watch this clip:

Watch Justified - Mags' Stirring Town Hall Speech Online - TV.com

She's awesome in everything, from playing Hilary Swank's trailer trash mom in "Million Dollar Baby", to the evidence room officer in the first season of Dexter, and a whole bunch of other characters.

justified_margo_martindale_tim_olyphant.jpg

i watch it Synth....love the show.....when he shoots ya.....its JUSTIFIED....:lol:

Love the show. Best cast on TV, even better than Boardwalk Empire IMO.

Never much cared for Oliphant's character in Deadwood though.

They just had the season 3 ender on Tuesday, so I'm hoping season 3, episode 1 is next Tuesday.

I want to see what happens with Dickey Bennett. :)

you dont watch it on FX?.....its a good thing i did not say anything then....:eusa_angel:
I only discovered it after season 3 had started so I didn't watch any, and got season 1 & 2 on Netflix to catch up. Now I'm waiting for the season 3 reruns to start.

No! Don't say anything about season 3! :eusa_pray:

They just had the season 3 ender on Tuesday, so I'm hoping season 3, episode 1 is next Tuesday.

I want to see what happens with Dickey Bennett. :)

you dont watch it on FX?.....its a good thing i did not say anything then....:eusa_angel:
I only discovered it after season 3 had started so I didn't watch any, and got season 1 & 2 on Netflix to catch up. Now I'm waiting for the season 3 reruns to start.

the only thing i will say is Neal McDonough is the main bad guy....

the only thing i will say is Neal McDonough is the main bad guy....
I like him. He was good in 'Minority Report' as one of Cruise's fellow PreCrime officers.

Forum List

Back