Justifiable Homicide

And what I discovered today is that there were actually complaints from Hebrew scholars at the time the King James was written about the use of "kill" instead of murder.

Break into my house, and you're a dead man. Assault me or someone else in front of me, and ditto. This is not to say I would be deliberately TRYING to kill you, necessarily, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if that ended up being the result. Being a woman, I am much less certain of my ability to stop an attack without using deadly force, so I'm more likely to simply go with that option just to be sure.

I'm not practicing psychology on anyone, thanks. I don't need to find valid stats, as you call them, for something so obvious.

You are also incorrect that I am playing anything. YOU are the one attempting to downplay the impact of predators by minimizing the amount of damage they do.

how absurd when you are the one saying the damage is such that a victim is damaged or irrepairable.

Don't worry about the marriage thingy ... that's only a temporary status.:lol:

she came to her senses? oddly enough just the other day she was the sweetest thing...of 11 years...seems to me....yet today its over or just temporary...perhaps you buy into the serial mongomoy thing?.....

i am not downplaying anything....i simply believe people are able to overcome more things than you do...perhaps i have more faith in people and their abilities to cope..

Forum List

Back