Justifiable Homicide defense of Abortion doctor killing.

Just because it's legal does not mean it's moral. Slavery used to be legal. This is a tough situation for all parties involved.

Nothing tough about it. As far as I know it's not lawful for someone to kill another human being over a moral issue.

Actually, it is. Morality is a code of conduct put forward by a society. If someone breaks into your home to harm your family, that conduct is considered immoral and it is legal for you to kill them. If you believe that life begins at conception and someone is killing off fetuses, that would be considered immoral to you.

I see , so in that case you have no objection if a PETA , Earth Liberation Front, and/or similar nuts murder you or yours for violating their "beliefs".

Just because it's legal does not mean it's moral. Slavery used to be legal. This is a tough situation for all parties involved.

Nothing tough about it. As far as I know it's not lawful for someone to kill another human being over a moral issue.

Actually, it is. Morality is a code of conduct put forward by a society. If someone breaks into your home to harm your family, that conduct is considered immoral and it is legal for you to kill them. If you believe that life begins at conception and someone is killing off fetuses, that would be considered immoral to you.

And we will agree to disagree. Murdering someone to stop abortions is ignorant and wrong. I believe life starts at inception but I do NOT believe that gives anyone the right to murder those that conduct or have conducted on them abortions. As long as the Government says it is legal any such action is worse then what those conducting the abortions are doing.

In fact your attitude is exactly how those that murder justify their actions. Society has the right to a death penalty , you do not have the right to be judge Jury and executioner. The ONLY exception is when your believe your life is in jeopardy or that of a person not a fetus. Well and legally in some States when a person or persons are on your property and pose a threat to you or others.

Using your logic since Gay sex is considered immoral it would be morally acceptable to murder gays. Morally acceptable to murder adulterers and any other morally wrong action.

I believe that the abortion process murders but that since the Government, science and the medical profession all disagree that MY opinion is not sustainable to take action against those that commit these actions. If Science and the medical Profession disagreed and we only had the Government enforcing this law it would be a different story.

And no amount of "explaining" or arguing will change my mind. Those that legally murder are not open session to those that are opposed to it.

Justifiable homicide defense eyed in Roeder's case - Yahoo! News

Did not read it all just enough to see this turd has a lawyer that thinks such a defense will work. Unbelievable. I hope if they try this he gets an even LONGER sentence.

I am absolutely against elective abortions. They are wrong on all counts. But claiming one is justified in murdering a doctor that preforms a LEGAL procedure no matter how much you oppose the procedure is absolutely ignorant.

I will read this in a sec.

Your version of morality and my version do not coincide. I don't want your version of morality legislating when it should be praying. The government does not have the right to impose its morals on another human being.

Yes it does. In fact by legalizing Abortion that is exactly what the Government did.

Your version of morality and my version do not coincide. I don't want your version of morality legislating when it should be praying. The government does not have the right to impose its morals on another human being.

Government does it all the time. There mere fact that a government exists indicates that the governing are imposing their morals on someone about something. Every law that exists imposes morality on someone.

Jake I mean as in KKK racist. I mean according to at least ne source I read she thought almost all abortions would be of black babies.

I doubt the quality of the source, but if she was, she was. She was certainly not unique.

Realize that Taft got in trouble for hosting a black leader at the White House, and Woodrow Wilson loved "Birth of a Nation". Most white Progressives were racists of one shade or another (that cracks me up!).

Forum List

Back