Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Washington (CNN) -- The Supreme Court has again cast aside an appeal that raised doubts about President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship, a grass-roots legal issue that has gained little legal or political footing, but continues to persist in the courts.

The justices without comment Monday rejected a challenge from Charles Kerchner Jr., a Pennsylvania man who sought a trial in federal court forcing the president to produce documents regarding his birth and citizenship.

Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship - CNN.com

How much more of our USSC's time are these "birthers" and Tea Partiers going waste on this?

Washington (CNN) -- The Supreme Court has again cast aside an appeal that raised doubts about President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship, a grass-roots legal issue that has gained little legal or political footing, but continues to persist in the courts.

The justices without comment Monday rejected a challenge from Charles Kerchner Jr., a Pennsylvania man who sought a trial in federal court forcing the president to produce documents regarding his birth and citizenship.

How much more of our USSC's time are these "birthers" and Tea Partiers going waste on this?

As long as they are wasting their time on this issue, they are not attempting to impeach Obama and have the blood hounds out running the streets of America.:eusa_angel:

That brings the birfers to 0 for 30 by my count. :clap2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI[/ame]

They're all in on it....:eusa_shhh:

There is another case that was dismissed earlier because the lower Judge said he presumed Obama was eligible because it was on Twitter. That case is going to the Supreme Court.

Read:
Supremes challenged to put Constitution above Twitter

look i can post crazy things too:

apparently Bush forgot 9/11 happened..........

George W. Bush Forgets To Mention 9/11 In Memoir | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

oh wait, does the onion count as reliable new source? it might be along the same lines at the World Net Daily...... hahaha:clap2:

WND has reported on dozens of legal and other challenges to Obama's eligibility. Some suggest he was not born in Hawaii has he claims; others say his birth location makes no difference because a "natural born citizen" was understand at the time to be a child of two citizen parents, and Obama's father was subject to the British crown when Barack Obama was born.

2kd32db9d70e.jpg

There is another case that was dismissed earlier because the lower Judge said he presumed Obama was eligible because it was on Twitter. That case is going to the Supreme Court.

Read:

Dumbass. :lol:

That one was dismissed because they failed to state a claim.

For anybody who hasn't heard of an "interpleader", basically the plaintiff in an interpleader knows he owes somebody money but there is more than one party fighting over who he should send it to. An example might be somebody who knows they have to make their mortgage payment, but their mortgage is in the middle of being assigned and he got two different statements to pay two different companies for the same payment. Under an interpleader, he can deposit the disputed money with the court and let the companies fight it out to see who gets it.

Berg was enough of an idiot to file an interpleader motion thinking it would somehow state his jurisdiction and standing to have a birfer case heard. :rofl:

No shit it was dismissed, and in harsh terms. Rule 11 sanctions were awarded too.

The ENTIRE order, in context:

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2008cv2254-21

Nice try. That's gonna go real far too. :thup:

Oh yeah, and I told you so, fruit loop. :rofl:

Last edited:

Out time is cheap however how much taxpayer money has been spent on their insanity?

Out time is cheap however how much taxpayer money has been spent on their insanity?

Well, the court clerks had to open up the box, scan all the pages in, and docket the crap. Then the Justices' law clerks had to read it to make sure there weren't any actual legal arguments in it and abstract it plus any relevant arguments from amicus briefs for the Justices. The Justices then had to read the abstracts. Then one of them had to read off the case name or docket number in conference and they all took a moment to laugh before saying "No".

Sounds like way too much time involved to me.

Read:

For anybody who hasn't heard of an "interpleader", basically the plaintiff in an interpleader knows he owes somebody money but there is more than one party fighting over who he should send it to. An example might be somebody who knows they have to make their mortgage payment, but their mortgage is in the middle of being assigned and he got two different statements to pay two different companies for the same payment. Under an interpleader, he can deposit the disputed money with the court and let the companies fight it out to see who gets it.

Berg was enough of an idiot to file an interpleader motion thinking it would somehow state his jurisdiction and standing to have a birfer case heard. :rofl:

No shit it was dismissed, and in harsh terms. Rule 11 sanctions were awarded too.

i think the compulsive liar needs help. i'm actually starting to feel bad for him.

Read:

i think the compulsive liar needs help. i'm actually starting to feel bad for him.

I'm not. Anybody stupid enough to read World Nut Daily and accept it as fact deserves a full frontal lobotomy in the interests of public safety. Barring that, public ridicule is the next best solution. :thup:

Wow. I didn't see this coming. What a disappointment that these fake Americans on the elitist Supreme Court have dismissed this valid and intelligent argument, and allowed the Marxist Kenyan to socialize real America against the founding Constitutional principles. Keep up the good work USArmyRetread. The GOP needs more true patriots like you. :thup:

I'm not. Anybody stupid enough to read World Nut Daily and accept it as fact deserves a full frontal lobotomy in the interests of public safety. Barring that, public ridicule is the next best solution. :thup:
Why does the White House give world net daily credentials to be at all press briefings?

Why does the White House give world net daily credentials to be at all press briefings?

:rolleyes:

Why did Bush's White House give them to a gay hooker?

Don't bother answering, the question is rhetorical.

The answer is because everyone from the NYT to FOX to WashPo to ABC to the National Enquirer to Seventeen to HuffPo to Drudge to World Nut Daily is entitled to a press pass. What they do with the information they get is a whole 'nother question. :lol:

I have to agree, enough of this shit already. Even if it were determined that Obama was ineligible, nothing would come of it; he's black. The uproar from the race-warriors would be deafening.

Time to move on to bigger and better things.

Forum List

Back