Justices Reject Campaign Finance Limits

I cant believe people are happy with corporations having more influence on an election than any voters.

Then ads make no differance in an election?

I know you people dont really care about democracy but our country just died today and soon there will be a one party system in this country. I bet a whole load of republicans get elected this Nov.

There will be endless lies spread about every issue and people will have no idea what the truth is.

Chicken-Little.jpg

Sheesh! :rolleyes:

I know you people dont really care about democracy but our country just died today and soon there will be a one party system in this country. I bet a whole load of republicans get elected this Nov.

There will be endless lies spread about every issue and people will have no idea what the truth is.
There are and have been for years. Nothing new under the sun.

You've never let not knowing the truth deter you from giving your opinion.

And quite honestly, people will know the truth the same exact way they know it now. through dilligent investigation.

Corporations shouldn't HAVE freedom of speech. They aren't PEOPLE (notwithstanding that little legal fiction).

Congrats to Scalia and his guys... they sure now how to protect those corporate interests!

:woohoo:

Corporations shouldn't HAVE freedom of speech. They aren't PEOPLE (notwithstanding that little legal fiction).

Congrats to Scalia and his guys... they sure now how to protect those corporate interests!

:woohoo:

Little legal fiction?

No no.

Corporations ARE "persons" for some legal purposes. And although they get no vote in the ballot box, they DO HAVE and SHOULD HAVE the right to freedom of speech.

Furthermore, frankly, WE all should WANT to protect their right to say whateverthefuck they wish to "say."

Forum List

Back