Justices Indicate Shadow-Bias: Gay Marriage Question Erodes Last Bastion of Impariality?

Should the laws of the separate states be preserved before the question is Heard?

• Yes, shadow "Decisions" by refusing stays erodes my faith in the justice system & state sovereignty.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, it's inevitable; the Court is just letting the public know what it has in mind. No biggie.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I've already given up on the justice system in America.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
What the fuck does Protectionist's bizarre obsession with Islam have to do with this thread?
You're right (except for the bizarre obsession part) OK. We go back to the TOPIC now (gay marriage) - at least from my part of it.

Not a chance, since what you 'know' is propaganda...
It that so ? Well, you just walked right straight into a challenge. Islamapologists like you always say that. Problem is they never know anything about Islamization, so how do they ever know what might or not not be "propaganda" ?

Much of what I know is from books written by protectionists + thousands of their footnoted reports (Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, Gerald Posner, Steven Emerson, P. David Gaubatz, Andrew McCarthy)

So have you read their books ? (so as to ascertain if it's "propaganda"), or do you just throw wild guesses, based on what your Islamapologist masters program you to say ?

Here's question every protectionist knows the answer to. Do you ? What event occured in May 1991 ?

Last edited:
It that so. Well, you just walked right straight into a challenge. Islamaoplogists like you always say that. Problem is they never know anything about Islamization, so how do they ever know what might or not not be "propaganda" ?

Much of what I know is from books written by protectionists + thousands of their footnoted reports (Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, Gerald Posner, Steven Emerson, P. David Gaubatz, Andrew McCarthy)

So have you read their books ? (so as to ascertain if it's "propaganda"), or do you just throw wild guesses, based on what your Islamapologist masters program you to say ?

Protectionist.....we get that you hate Islam. What you don't get is no one gives a shit. As your personal opinion on the matter has no relevance to this thread.

It that so. Well, you just walked right straight into a challenge. Islamaoplogists like you always say that. Problem is they never know anything about Islamization, so how do they ever know what might or not not be "propaganda" ?

Protectionist.....we get that you hate Islam. What you don't get is no one gives a shit. As your personal opinion on the matter has no relevance to this thread.
Lots of people give a shit. Like friends & relatives of these deceased people >>

images
image.jpg

And victims of these loonies >>

images
images

images
images

th
th
th
th

I already conceded the non-relevance, but PMH kept up the subject, causing me to respond. I'm more than happy to restrict my comments in this thread, to the lunacy of queers.

Lots of people give a shit. Like friends & relatives of these deceased people >>

images
image.jpg

And victims of these loonies >>

images
images

images
images

th
th
th
th

No one gives a shit about your batshit conspiracy theories. Please stop polluting threads with your personal obsession......which has nothing to do with anything we're discussing.

I already conceded the non-relevance, but PMH kept up the subject, causing me to respond. I'm more than happy to restrict my comments in this thread, to the lunacy of queers.

No one causes you to do shit. Your personal obsession is the only thing that compels you. Take an ounce of personal responsibility....and quit shitting on this thread.

No one causes you to do shit. Your personal obsession is the only thing that compels you. Take an ounce of personal responsibility....and quit shitting on this thread.
If you told PMH that also, I'd respect you. :biggrin:

really? well, ain't that special. You truly are ignorant

About USCCB

Brief History
In 1917 the bishops of the U.S. formed the National Catholic War Council (NCWC) to enable U.S. Catholics to contribute funds and commit personnel to provide spiritual care and recreation services to servicemen during World War I. In 1919 Pope Benedict XV urged the hierarchy to join him in working for peace and social justice. In response, the bishops organized the National Catholic Welfare Council in 1919 and set up the first Administrative Committee of seven members to handle the Council's business between plenary meetings. At that time the headquarters were established in Washington, DC and a general secretary with some staff was appointed.

The word "Conference" soon replaced "Council" in the organization's title, underlining the fact that it was consultative rather than legislative. At the same time, in 1922 the National Catholic Welfare Conference was created to address such concerns as education, immigration and social action.

This model continued until 1966 when the National Conference of Catholic Bishops (NCCB) and the United States Catholic Conference (USCC) were established. The NCCB attended to the Church's own affairs in this country, fulfilling the Vatican Council's mandate that bishops "jointly exercise their pastoral office" (Decree on the Bishops' Pastoral Office in the Church, #38). NCCB operated through committees made up exclusively of bishops, many of which had full-time staff organized in secretariats. In USCC the bishops collaborate with other Catholics to address issues that concern the Church as part of the larger society. Its committees included lay people, clergy and religious in addition to the bishops.

On July 1, 2001 the NCCB and the USCC were combined to form the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB). USCCB continues all of the work formerly done by the NCCB and the USCC with the same staff. The bishops themselves form approximately 17 committees, each with its own particular responsibility.​
Pretty shabby to be supplying info, when I already said the subject doesn't interest me. I reject homosexuality for its mental aberration, not religious grounds.

Well la-de-friggin-da

You don't. That has been shown repeatedly on the board that you have no clue.

The all type favorite is that Islam is not a religion.
You are one of the ZEROS who punked out from my Islamization Quiz. When I was in school, if your failed to show up for a test, you got a zero. You failed to show up for. . the Islamization Quiz. You got a zero. But you can still fix that. You could take the Quiz now. Or run from it again. :laugh:
There is no such quiz in real life.

You are no professor of such a quiz in real life.

But you, protectionist, do remind me of the clown trapped in that Salvation Army toy box on the Twilight Zone episode, "Five Characters In Search Of An Exit," fifty-four years ago. You are trapped in the lunacy of your obsession.

Last edited:
The single judge in Alabama who is trying to stand in the way of gay marriage (Roy S. Moore of the Alabama Supreme Court - the same guy who defied a federal order to remove the 10 Commandments) is doing his best George Wallace impersonation. He's "standing in the door of the school" to deny equal rights.

Ironic that OP would blame everyone else for "judicial activism" but this single judge gets a pass????

Gay marriage is accepted in what ... about 35 states now?

It's not going away. No one is going to be able to squeeze that toothpaste back into the tube.

The only question that remains is how many people are going to get hurt by those who want to "take their stand" denying equal rights to gays.

Where did this country go so wrong to be nation with so many dick smokers?

-Geaux

Not sure, but you can continue doing that as long as you want. I'm not going to make you stop.

You are one of the ZEROS who punked out from my Islamization Quiz. When I was in school, if your failed to show up for a test, you got a zero. You failed to show up for. . the Islamization Quiz. You got a zero. But you can still fix that. You could take the Quiz now. Or run from it again. :laugh:

But you, protectionist, do remind me of the clown trapped in that Salvation Army toy box on the Twilight Zone episode, "Five Characters In Search Of An Exit," fifty-four years ago. You are trapped in the lunacy of your obsession.

Irony alert in aisle 007

:laugh2:

Irony alert in aisle 007

:laugh2:
You my friend are the Tramp.

New Topics

Forum List

Back