Justices Alito and Kavanaugh Meet With Leader Of Anti-Gay Christian Hate Group

first comes the engagement ring then the wedding ring and then comes the suffering
You suffer together as you promised so many years ago before God. I remember my father flipping through the personal ads in a local magazine. what does a MWM represent? My father was an MWM and he fucking LIVED IT. People call it by many different names. But in the end it is loyalty, one on one.

National Organization for Marriage? Haven't we heard of them before? Well, well, well, if it isn't the same old National Organization for Women showing up for church on Sunday in their wedding dresses and best of finery after a Saturday night abortion. Don't they look pretty cozying up to the newly appointed judges like that?
What the hell is this? Where did you come from ? Your responding to a post from Nov. 2019 with this idiotic blather about the National Organization for Women and somthing about abortion ??!! Do you have anything relevant to say on the topic.?

Since when are organizations that support the biblical definition of marriage as being "one man and one woman", labeled as a "hate group"?

That's just idiotic and hateful in itself.

Because the bible says it?
2000 year old myth and it's relevant today?
It's always the hypocrit godbotherers who demand the world change to suit their hideous crap.
Why shouldnt gays be allowed to have freedom? Fuck the religious jerks and everything they stand for.

Forum List

Back