Justice Withdraws "Inaccurate" 'Fast & Furious' Lettter It Sent To Congress...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Is it just me or does anyone else see that there's something wrong with this picture? Seems like a whole lot of deception coming from Holder. If he did nothing wrong,why all the deception?

Under fire for losing track of weapons that turned up at crime scenes along the Southwest border, the Justice Department has taken the extraordinary step of formally withdrawing an inaccurate letter about the episode that it sent to Congress earlier this year.

Deputy Attorney General Jim Cole sent nearly 1,400 pages of emails and other documents to Capitol Hill late Friday afternoon that lay bare the raw and sometimes cringe-worthy process by which the letter was drafted. The materials contain clues into how misleading information about the botched gun trafficking operation made it into a Feb. 4, 2011 letter to Congress that department leaders have since acknowledged was false.

Misleading Congress can be a prosecutable offense if a person who makes the statements knows they are false. But Attorney General Eric Holder has told lawmakers that so far he has no evidence anyone intended to deceive them. The matter remains under investigation not only by Republicans in Congress but also the Justice Department's Inspector General.

Read more...
Justice Withdraws Inaccurate 'Fast And Furious' Letter It Sent To Congress : The Two-Way : NPR
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Last edited:
As long as Obama is in office this will go no where.

They are going to bury it under a mound of deceptive unemployment numbers and attacks on GOP candidates.... the media will willingly go along with it and all will be situation normal.

What guns.... what dead ATF agent.... Mexico who????

As long as Obama is in office this will go no where.

They are going to bury it under a mound of deceptive unemployment numbers and attacks on GOP candidates.... the media will willingly go along with it and all will be situation normal.

What guns.... what dead ATF agent.... Mexico who????

Yea i'm inclined to agree. The MSM got him Elected. They have too much investigated in the guy. They will work to suppress the truth. I hope i'm wrong though and we get justice.

Oopsie! Can we have a do over? :lol:

Yea their term "Inaccurate" really pisses me off. How can they get away with such Bullshit? Average American Citizens could never get away with calling their lies mere "Inaccuracies." And Holder would be the first one to lock em up and throw away the key. How can this creep be the Attorney General? He should probably be arrested.

Looks like a cover-up to me. Someone will have to be held accountable.

Forum List

Back