Justice Stevens to Retire After 34 Years

This is the guy who brought us Sotomayer. If 0bama look at this carefully, he will see this is his biggest chance to leave a good legacy. Appointing two Supreme Court Justices will influence things much longer than 0bama will directly. Look to see someone who will vote down the Constitutional challenge to the health care package.

In his eight years as President, Obama will get more than likely get to appoint at least two more Supreme Court Justices. So buy lots of tissue, you are going to need it for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

In his eight years as President, Obama will get more than likely get to appoint at least two more Supreme Court Justices. So buy lots of tissue, you are going to need it for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
8 years????? EIGHT YEARS??????

Thanks Rocks. I almost did a spit take with the sheer absurdity of that statement. That's funny.

He's gonna be lucky to complete THIS term with the rate he's going. Lord knows he's been wading in enough shit that something's going to get him impeached sooner rather than later. My, what a nice day that will be. I'd rather suffer Biden's incompetency rather than P-BO's Corporatism.

Thanks Rocks. I almost did a spit take with the sheer absurdity of that statement. That's funny.

He's gonna be lucky to complete THIS term with the rate he's going. Lord knows he's been wading in enough shit that something's going to get him impeached sooner rather than later. My, what a nice day that will be. I'd rather suffer Biden's incompetency rather than P-BO's Corporatism.

Impeached based on what charges?

High crimes and misdemeanors.

The texas sodomy case proves the point this isn't true.

For every Lawrence v Texas, there are a dozen Citizens United.
What? Giving corporations the same rights as unions and political action committees and individuals to use their money as free speech?

Don't take the high road, the strong backlighting makes you a wonderful target.

Fitz has no problem with the enemies of America now flowing hundreds of millions of dollars from overseas to party coffers. I am sure Al Quada cheered this decision.

High crimes and misdemeanors.

You are good for grins and chuckles, Rabbi, I will say that for you.

you really need to tale a crash course in recent American history.

where do you think Reagan stood after his first year in office?

The GOP was looking for candidates to run in 1984. Everyone thought Reagan was a guaranteed one term-er.

only an idiot like you would make such a silly prediction this far out. your prediction coming true would be based on a random thing more than a a grasp of political realities.

:cuckoo:

Questions for the SCOTUS nominee:

1. Where in the Constitution does the Federal government get the right to compel individuals to make a purchase?

2. What limitations, if any, are there on this imaginary "right"?

More like:

Would you rather live in the US or Europe?

Will you clap at my remarks about the Supreme Court during the next State of the Union?

Is separation of powers really necessary?

Have you ever heard of state's rights or the commerce clause?

Can you be considered a minority regarding race, religion and sexual preference?

Forum List

Back