Justice Roberts to Rule Against Hobby Lobby

Ahhh...I think they will rule in HL favor as they should. I am not christian hell I ain't religious but NO COMPANY should be forced to pay for an Abortion.
NO ONE should be forced to pay for something that circumvents their belief system. This whole issue is an affront to the FIRST AMENDMENT.

I didn't believe that attacking Iraq was the right thing to do.

I paid for it.

Are you saying I can sue Bush now?

:lol:
What's IRAQ and BOOSH have to do with this issue, Sallow? That's right NOTHING. Nice try at dodging. FAIL again assclown.:eusa_hand:

Paul Horner, legal clerk for Justice Roberts, spoke with National Report: “This is a tough decision for Justice Roberts. The issues in this case are extremely complex and all Justices are aware of the implications this decision will have on the future of both Obamacare and of the insurance industry in general. The slippery slope of allowing employers to decide what to and what not to cover with regards to employees health is of concern. Who is to say a company could not come up with religious arguments against things like blood transfusions, heart transplants, etc. Outside of that, suggesting that companies themselves have religious beliefs is almost laughable and while it is inline with the Citizens United ruling, takes a step that is a bit much for Justice Roberts to swallow. My personal opinion is that he (Roberts) will again side with upholding the President’s signature legislation and leave the court out of the spotlight. Justice Roberts has a long history of doing the right thing while maintaining the honor held by the court and it is believed he will do the same here.” - See more at: Justice Roberts to Rule Against Hobby Lobby, Uphold Obamacare Mandate for Contraception Coverage - National Report | National Report

Justice Roberts to Rule Against Hobby Lobby, Uphold Obamacare Mandate for Contraception Coverage - National Report | National Report

LMAO!!!!!!

What kind of paper is this? The above story is next to stories like these:

Obamacare Labor Camps Under Construction In Multiple American States - See more at: Obamacare Labor Camps Under Construction In Multiple American States Jane M. Agni | National Report

Florida Pushes Controversial ‘Boner Insurance’ Bill Into Effect
- See more at: Florida Pushes Controversial 'Boner Insurance' Bill Into Effect - National Report | National Report

Seriously, this is some silly satire site, I have not read this whole thread but I find it hard to believe anything in the piece, especially given the last paragraph of the article. LOL. :badgrin:

Does anyone think the above article is true, aside from the OP?

Last edited:
The people who think they know how Justice Roberts or any Justice is going to rule are the same people who KNEW that Eric Holder was going to bring federal charges against George Zimmerman and the Martin family was going to sue.

The people who think they know how Justice Roberts or any Justice is going to rule are the same people who KNEW that Eric Holder was going to bring federal charges against George Zimmerman and the Martin family was going to sue.
There are patterns to their reasoning, not to mention the Standing Precedents. If you watch the Court long enough you can make a decent bet. They have minds, that are about as open as the average older American. It's not astrology to figure out where they are likely to go.

NO ONE should be forced to pay for something that circumvents their belief system. This whole issue is an affront to the FIRST AMENDMENT.

I didn't believe that attacking Iraq was the right thing to do.

I paid for it.

Are you saying I can sue Bush now?

:lol:
What's IRAQ and BOOSH have to do with this issue, Sallow? That's right NOTHING. Nice try at dodging. FAIL again assclown.:eusa_hand:
Okay, he's not rational. Got it.

If this is true, Roberts will be removed. It's no different from a municipal court clerk whispering "The fix is in."

It is Roberts law clerk who works with him and helps him write the opinion, No fix, just what is coming based on sound legal reasoning

If Robert's law clerk is leaking decisions with his name attached, I think he would be done as a clerk and would be blacklisted. Very stupid person.

If this is true, Roberts will be removed. It's no different from a municipal court clerk whispering "The fix is in."

It is Roberts law clerk who works with him and helps him write the opinion, No fix, just what is coming based on sound legal reasoning

If Robert's law clerk is leaking decisions with his name attached, I think he would be done as a clerk and would be blacklisted. Very stupid person.

I sincerely doubt he is, look at the last paragraph, then other stories in the same site, Florida "mandating boner insurance" and Obamacare labor camps? Lol

Look at post 62. :)

Last edited:
Paul Horner, legal clerk for Justice Roberts, spoke with National Report: “This is a tough decision for Justice Roberts. The issues in this case are extremely complex and all Justices are aware of the implications this decision will have on the future of both Obamacare and of the insurance industry in general. The slippery slope of allowing employers to decide what to and what not to cover with regards to employees health is of concern. Who is to say a company could not come up with religious arguments against things like blood transfusions, heart transplants, etc. Outside of that, suggesting that companies themselves have religious beliefs is almost laughable and while it is inline with the Citizens United ruling, takes a step that is a bit much for Justice Roberts to swallow. My personal opinion is that he (Roberts) will again side with upholding the President’s signature legislation and leave the court out of the spotlight. Justice Roberts has a long history of doing the right thing while maintaining the honor held by the court and it is believed he will do the same here.” - See more at: Justice Roberts to Rule Against Hobby Lobby, Uphold Obamacare Mandate for Contraception Coverage - National Report | National Report

Justice Roberts to Rule Against Hobby Lobby, Uphold Obamacare Mandate for Contraception Coverage - National Report | National Report

Quick question:

How will Roberts and the rest of the Court justify at once that corporations are citizens, but at the same time not citizens in that citizens have a right to adhere strongly to their private religious convictions?

Citizen's United was a very very dangerous precedent to set. The fools who voted that in were high on crack in my opinion. Not only did they open up a gigantic loophole to the process of citizen naturalization: not requiring foreign-owned "corporate citizens" to swear an Oath of Allegiance to the US, they now have this to deal with.

How do you say a corporation is a citizen, but a citizen that cannot be thrown in jail or punished for "his" crimes and a citizen that isn't somehow allowed "his" first amendment rights?

Have fun sorting this one out Justices. Next will be their approval of gay marriage and a mandate across the 50, but assuring the public it will in no way provide a slippery slope for any other manner of marital arrangement to flourish and demand its day in Court.

So glad we have a bunch of forward-thinkers on the US Supreme Court. Back in the day, Justices were selected for their extreme gray-haired wisdom and conservative stances. Now it's "hip" to have young unseasoned Justices playing at wisdom while really playing a political game for their handlers.

I want the 21st Century to be the century of cleaning house in the Supreme Court and replacing justices who can't think beyond next week with ones who know how to look far far into the future to anticipate messes just like this one..

I wonder if this goes through, and Corporations were considered people, would the limited liability protection then be removed?

:D

It logically would have to be dissolved, making owners and share holders liable for civil and criminal wrongs.

Quick question:

How will Roberts and the rest of the Court justify at once that corporations are citizens, but at the same time not citizens in that citizens have a right to adhere strongly to their private religious convictions?

Citizen's United was a very very dangerous precedent to set. The fools who voted that in were high on crack in my opinion. Not only did they open up a gigantic loophole to the process of citizen naturalization: not requiring foreign-owned "corporate citizens" to swear an Oath of Allegiance to the US, they now have this to deal with.

How do you say a corporation is a citizen, but a citizen that cannot be thrown in jail or punished for "his" crimes and a citizen that isn't somehow allowed "his" first amendment rights?

Have fun sorting this one out Justices. Next will be their approval of gay marriage and a mandate across the 50, but assuring the public it will in no way provide a slippery slope for any other manner of marital arrangement to flourish and demand its day in Court.

So glad we have a bunch of forward-thinkers on the US Supreme Court. Back in the day, Justices were selected for their extreme gray-haired wisdom and conservative stances. Now it's "hip" to have young unseasoned Justices playing at wisdom while really playing a political game for their handlers.

I want the 21st Century to be the century of cleaning house in the Supreme Court and replacing justices who can't think beyond next week with ones who know how to look far far into the future to anticipate messes just like this one..

I wonder if this goes through, and Corporations were considered people, would the limited liability protection then be removed?

:D

It logically would have to be dissolved, making owners and share holders liable for civil and criminal wrongs.
Adam Smith opposed corporations for these very reasons. They don't make decisions like someone who has to feed their kids would.

I hope this fuck that leaked this gets hanged. But then Justice Roberts is hanging himself and his reputation going against the Constitution and the will of the people IF he rules against Hobby Lobby. It's a terrible blow to the first Amendment. But I suppose the left is just OK with that, huh, GUANO?

Roberts will not gut what he originally ruled was constitutional.in regards to the AHCA, the rightwing has tried to pull every stunt they could think of and have been foiled time and time again from the 43 failed votes to repeal AHCA to shutting down the government led by that kook Tedey Cruz, now to the latest stunt by the rightwing bible thumpers, this again will fail

"Who is to say a company could not come up with religious arguments against things like blood transfusions, heart transplants, etc. Outside of that, suggesting that companies themselves have religious beliefs is almost laughable"

Yes, very Laughable!!!

This is about freedom of Religion. A company or companies owned by individual families and our Constitutional right to life.
If a Company denied blood transfusion and heart transplants that goes against our Constitutional right to life.
Forcing family owned business to provide pills that kills the ability to the right to life is unconstitutional.
Individuals on the other hand have the right to buy them on their own or get them free from a planned parenthood or other ways that are not forced by the government through a law that violates their religious beliefs.
Our government was set up to uphold moral law, which is life, liberty and property. All three are being violated right now.

Last edited:
I hope this fuck that leaked this gets hanged. But then Justice Roberts is hanging himself and his reputation going against the Constitution and the will of the people IF he rules against Hobby Lobby. It's a terrible blow to the first Amendment. But I suppose the left is just OK with that, huh, GUANO?

Roberts will not gut what he originally ruled was constitutional.in regards to the AHCA, the rightwing has tried to pull every stunt they could think of and have been foiled time and time again from the 43 failed votes to repeal AHCA to shutting down the government led by that kook Tedey Cruz, now to the latest stunt by the rightwing bible thumpers, this again will fail

"Who is to say a company could not come up with religious arguments against things like blood transfusions, heart transplants, etc. Outside of that, suggesting that companies themselves have religious beliefs is almost laughable"

Yes, very Laughable!!!

This is about freedom of Religion. A company or companies owned by individual families and our Constitutional right to life.
If a Company denied blood transfusion and heart transplants that goes against our Constitutional right to life.
Forcing family owned business to provide pills that kills the ability to the right to life is unconstitutional.
Individuals on the other hand have the right to buy them on their own or get them free from a planned parenthood or other ways that are not forced by the government through a law that violates their religious beliefs.
Our government was set up to uphold moral law, which is life, liberty and property. All three are being violated right now.
THIS as well, and this Government was crafted to UPHOLD IT, Defend it...NOT dictate HOW Liberty was to be exercised. AGAIN...Religion, the First Amendment does not cease at the Church door into the public eye.

*Well stated*

Yes, very Laughable!!!

It wasn't set up to uphold moral law. That's a nice myth but it's untrue.

If the Supreme court is going to rule on how they feel instead of what the law says, then we have truly lost the judiciary. A fair trial according to the law will have become impossible. Administration of justice will be based on how someone feels that day rather than what the law says. We saw it happen in California when a single judge ruled against Prop 8. If it's done with the Supreme Court, we have become lawless. May as well take to the streets for vigilante justice.

Whatever Justice Roberts uses in his legal reasoning, he better have a basis to overcome the Restoration of Religious Freedom Act if he rules against Hobby Lobby.
The government has already done away with the rule of law. The Supremes will likely vote against Hobby Lobby so that they can continue to alter law to fit politics while holding the riff-raff (you and I) to every conceivable law, appearance of impropriety, and just because they don't l like your ideology.

That is what they want. To say, "you believe different than I do, and I have power, so you will conform or pay the penalty"

Yes, very Laughable!!!

WHAT isn't MORAL of upholding LIBERTY of the individual and how they EXERCISE it? YOU FAIL Painted Turd, AGAIN.:eusa_hand:

WHAT isn't MORAL of upholding LIBERTY of the individual and how they EXERCISE it? YOU FAIL Painted Turd, AGAIN.:eusa_hand:
Don't worry about it. The rumors of his intelligence is a nice myth as well.

This is about freedom of Religion.

No, it's not. It's about economic freedom. It's about the freedom of each of us to decide for ourselves what kind of compensation we'll accept in exchange for our labor.

Forum List

Back