Justice prevails...the race card is trumped...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
...by this guy's own stupidity. He MAY have gotten more sympathy (of the little he had) from saying the hunters called him racist names. Then he said the people he killed deserved to die. Yup. In his testimony yesterday, he said the unarmed people he shot, deserved to die because he felt threatened.

WI doesn't have the death penalty, but this judge is said to be one that is tough on criminals like this. Hopefully he will get the maximum.

http://www.kstp.com/

fuzzykitten99 said:
...by this guy's own stupidity. He MAY have gotten more sympathy (of the little he had) from saying the hunters called him racist names. Then he said the people he killed deserved to die. Yup. In his testimony yesterday, he said the unarmed people he shot, deserved to die because he felt threatened.

WI doesn't have the death penalty, but this judge is said to be one that is tough on criminals like this. Hopefully he will get the maximum.

http://www.kstp.com/
Chicago Tribune has been following this for the past week, it was they that he first sent a note to...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0509070251sep07,1,2178741.story

was the first.

MN residents are following it closely because its a St Paul hmong resident, and also because deer hunting is BIG in this state. many hunters here own land in WI, so it hits close to home.

i like how he tried to say he wasn't sure how to read the map. Um, isn't it then your responsibilty to figure it out BEFOREHAND? And that he was in the National Guard. I think you should know how to read a map after that life experience.

Then I love how he tried to fake his English skills. The guy is in his 40's, and he came here when he was 6. Bullshit.

fuzzykitten99 said:
MN residents are following it closely because its a St Paul hmong resident, and also because deer hunting is BIG in this state. many hunters here own land in WI, so it hits close to home.

i like how he tried to say he wasn't sure how to read the map. Um, isn't it then your responsibilty to figure it out BEFOREHAND? And that he was in the National Guard. I think you should know how to read a map after that life experience.

Then I love how he tried to fake his English skills. The guy is in his 40's, and he came here when he was 6. Bullshit.

Not the least of the disceptions. The jury was correct with guilty verdict.

Kathianne said:
Not the least of the disceptions. The jury was correct with guilty verdict.

i don't know what he could have said to defend himself. he definitely didn't help by using the "I'm the victim! They called me names! WAAAh Booo hooo!", then proceed to say out loud they deserved to die BECAUSE they called him names. :rolleyes:

driving home, i was listening to the radio as they were reading the verdict. i saw a guy on the bridge over the freeway that had a sign that said: Save a hunter. Shoot a Hmong.

lets just start another fight, shall we?

fuzzykitten99 said:
i don't know what he could have said to defend himself. he definitely didn't help by using the "I'm the victim! They called me names! WAAAh Booo hooo!", then proceed to say out loud they deserved to die BECAUSE they called him names. :rolleyes:

driving home, i was listening to the radio as they were reading the verdict. i saw a guy on the bridge over the freeway that had a sign that said: Save a hunter. Shoot a Hmong.

lets just start another fight, shall we?
The guy on the bridge was as dense as the defendant. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back