Justice prevails.Pete Carrol finally will get the credit Belichick gets

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Because of Russel Wilson,Pete Carrol will FINALLY be getting the accolades Belicheck gets that he shouldnt get,as the greatest coach off all time. I have to laugh my ass off everytime I hear the sports announcers say that Belicheck is the greatest coach of all time.:lol:

Hear in my city I was listening to my sports radio station and i laughed so hard when one of the broadcasters came on and said this,he was talking about Belicheck as a coach and he said-I fail to understand why people seem to think Bill Belicheck is such a great coach.

Before he came to New England,he coached in Cleveland and he was horrible there and got fired.He then comes to New England and Tom Brady becomes his quarterback and all of a sudden he's a genius? give me a break.:lol::lol::D I was laughing so hard after he said that because thats what I had been saying for years that without Tom Brady,he is a zero.

When he first came to the patriots I said he would be fired within a couple years and he would have been as well if not for Tom Brady.His first year as pats coach when he had Bledsoe as his starter he had a losing season.He never would have even turned to Tom Brady if Bledsoe hadnt gotten hurt.He didnt even know he was going to be very good obviously since he waited till Brady got hurt before making him the starter.

Carrol got cheated.He should be the one that all the sportscasters should be calling the greatest coach in NFL history if your going to call either one of these that because if he had arrived at that time instead Belichick of when he did and got Brady as his starter instead of Belicheck,Carrol is the one that would have been to five superbowls at this point,not Belicheck.

I remember Carrol when he was coach of the New York Jets.They had had years of losing seasons and it was about the tenth game of the year when they were playing the dolphins.They had the lead going into the final few seconds of the game but Dan Marino faked a throw to one of his recievers and threw it to another one and the dolphins came back and won the game.

If not for that game,if the jets had won that game,many people back then though that The Jets would have gone on to have a winning season back then and make the playoffs.Their mindset could not recover from that loss though and they went on and lost the rest of their games after that.they could not get that game out of their mind cause they were never the same team after that loss.

The Jets went on to fire Carrol after that season of course and when they made him the coach of the patriots in later years,I was pleased to hear other sports announcers say what I thought,that the Jets shouldnt have fired him after that season and should have brought him back for another season after that because he was never given a chance to put his footprint on that team.

Carrol is by far a better coach than Belicheck. What did Belicheck do when he was coach of the Browns? they never even came close to having a winning season when he was there. Justice has finally smiled down on Carrol for a change.Giving him the chance for greatness he should have had if he had been allowed to remain the coach of the patriots another year. Belicheck obviously did not know Brady would be as great as he was.He had Brady riding the bench his rookie year.

He obviously had no idea what a great quarterback he had in Brady waiting till a few games in his second season after Bledsoe went down with that injury and being FORCED to play Tom Brady because of that.

Carrol did the unthinkable.He made Wilson the starter in his rookie season when the consensus was that Wilson would be a backup to Matt Flynn whom they aquired in the off season having in mind that he would be the starter.But Wilson beat him out and won the job in training camp and Carrol wisely to his credit,went against popular vote and raised the eyebrows of seahawks fans making Wilson the starter on opening day because he saw the greatness and potential in him.If he throws two more touchdowns this sunday,he will set the all tiem record for rookie quarterbacks for most passes in a season passing Peyton Manning.Whom by the way as you all know,is set to be a future hall of famer.

Congrats Pete for sticking to your guns and going with your gut feeling and against popular opinion,aking Wilson the starter over the populer choice of Flynn.:clap2:

Belicheck sure didnt have those guts to go with Tom Brady his rookie season.You were also not stupid enough to change quarterbacks when the season is almost over like Jim Harbaugh annoying fans for sending the message a player can lose his job due to injury.Okay,so you like kapernick as your starter.fine.

But you should have at least made that decision at the BEGINNING of the year or at the start of next season instead of being an idiot and going out and creating a quarterback controversy.Do you REALLY think a rookie quarterback with just a few games under his belt is going to be able to come in and take you to the superbowl?:lol::cuckoo:

I used to think you were a great coach till now.a great coach would not have gone and created a quarterback controversy like you have foolishly done.If you had made him the starter at the beginning of the season like carrol did,niner fans would not be mad at you now.But like an idiot,you sent a message to the team that if you get hurt,you lose your starting job.what great moral to set for the team.:clap2:

Footsbawl, while being a nice entertaining distraction from time to time is nothing to get all worked up about.

Believe me,these days I dont think much about it anymore like I used to.At one point I lived football and got all hyped up for the upcoming game the next week but getting older over the years,I realise its just a distraction to keep everybody occupied on whats really going on in the world,same with all other sports.Football i dont think will ever lose its popularity though because unlike baseball and basketball,its only played once a week.

You're JOKING, right? Pete Carroll isn't good enough to be a Gatorade cooler boy on Belichick's staff.

Pete Carroll: a FAILURE as Patriots head coach.

Pete Carroll: a FAILURE as Jets head coach.

Pete Carroll: USC coach who broke every recruiting rule imaginable to sign top talent, looked the other way while his players were being shoveled money and cars and every perk imaginable, and ultimately slithered out of USC when he knew the NCAA was going to come down hard on him and the USC football program. And what did Pete Carroll accomplish at USC, for all of his cheating and backroom deals? ONE BCS national championship in 9 years.

Amazing who some people consider to be "heroes".

so he got stupid in college,that doesnt take away what he was doing with the Jets before that game against them when Marino made the play that made them lose their confidence for the rest of the year.

Oh and at least he won some playoff games with the Pats with a washed up Bledsoe at quarterback.Belicheck had a losing season his first year with the Pats with Bledsoe.

Oh and congrats on ignoring the fact I mentioned that Belicheck was a failure with The Browns and never succeed ANYWHERE till Tom Brady came along who he waited till his second season before making him a starter only due to an injury of Bledsoe and that he is a cheater as well.:clap2::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love how you convienetly ignored those facts.:lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ESPECIALLY the one where he gets Tom Brady as his quarterback and all of a sudden he is a genius or how he was always a failure at Cleveland till he came to new England and Tom Brady saved his butt from being fired only due to an injury to Bledsoe.:D sore losers.lol.

Last edited:
Because of Russel Wilson,Pete Carrol will FINALLY be getting the accolades Belicheck gets that he shouldnt get,as the greatest coach off all time. I have to laugh my ass off everytime I hear the sports announcers say that Belicheck is the greatest coach of all time.:lol:

Hear in my city I was listening to my sports radio station and i laughed so hard when one of the broadcasters came on and said this,he was talking about Belicheck as a coach and he said-I fail to understand why people seem to think Bill Belicheck is such a great coach.

Before he came to New England,he coached in Cleveland and he was horrible there and got fired.He then comes to New England and Tom Brady becomes his quarterback and all of a sudden he's a genius? give me a break.:lol::lol::D I was laughing so hard after he said that because thats what I had been saying for years that without Tom Brady,he is a zero.

When he first came to the patriots I said he would be fired within a couple years and he would have been as well if not for Tom Brady.His first year as pats coach when he had Bledsoe as his starter he had a losing season.He never would have even turned to Tom Brady if Bledsoe hadnt gotten hurt.He didnt even know he was going to be very good obviously since he waited till Brady got hurt before making him the starter.

Carrol got cheated.He should be the one that all the sportscasters should be calling the greatest coach in NFL history if your going to call either one of these that because if he had arrived at that time instead Belichick of when he did and got Brady as his starter instead of Belicheck,Carrol is the one that would have been to five superbowls at this point,not Belicheck.

I remember Carrol when he was coach of the New York Jets.They had had years of losing seasons and it was about the tenth game of the year when they were playing the dolphins.They had the lead going into the final few seconds of the game but Dan Marino faked a throw to one of his recievers and threw it to another one and the dolphins came back and won the game.

If not for that game,if the jets had won that game,many people back then though that The Jets would have gone on to have a winning season back then and make the playoffs.Their mindset could not recover from that loss though and they went on and lost the rest of their games after that.they could not get that game out of their mind cause they were never the same team after that loss.

The Jets went on to fire Carrol after that season of course and when they made him the coach of the patriots in later years,I was pleased to hear other sports announcers say what I thought,that the Jets shouldnt have fired him after that season and should have brought him back for another season after that because he was never given a chance to put his footprint on that team.

Carrol is by far a better coach than Belicheck. What did Belicheck do when he was coach of the Browns? they never even came close to having a winning season when he was there. Justice has finally smiled down on Carrol for a change.Giving him the chance for greatness he should have had if he had been allowed to remain the coach of the patriots another year. Belicheck obviously did not know Brady would be as great as he was.He had Brady riding the bench his rookie year.

He obviously had no idea what a great quarterback he had in Brady waiting till a few games in his second season after Bledsoe went down with that injury and being FORCED to play Tom Brady because of that.

Carrol did the unthinkable.He made Wilson the starter in his rookie season when the consensus was that Wilson would be a backup to Matt Flynn whom they aquired in the off season having in mind that he would be the starter.But Wilson beat him out and won the job in training camp and Carrol wisely to his credit,went against popular vote and raised the eyebrows of seahawks fans making Wilson the starter on opening day because he saw the greatness and potential in him.If he throws two more touchdowns this sunday,he will set the all tiem record for rookie quarterbacks for most passes in a season passing Peyton Manning.Whom by the way as you all know,is set to be a future hall of famer.

Congrats Pete for sticking to your guns and going with your gut feeling and against popular opinion,aking Wilson the starter over the populer choice of Flynn.:clap2:

Belicheck sure didnt have those guts to go with Tom Brady his rookie season.You were also not stupid enough to change quarterbacks when the season is almost over like Jim Harbaugh annoying fans for sending the message a player can lose his job due to injury.Okay,so you like kapernick as your starter.fine.

But you should have at least made that decision at the BEGINNING of the year or at the start of next season instead of being an idiot and going out and creating a quarterback controversy.Do you REALLY think a rookie quarterback with just a few games under his belt is going to be able to come in and take you to the superbowl?:lol::cuckoo:

I used to think you were a great coach till now.a great coach would not have gone and created a quarterback controversy like you have foolishly done.If you had made him the starter at the beginning of the season like carrol did,niner fans would not be mad at you now.But like an idiot,you sent a message to the team that if you get hurt,you lose your starting job.what great moral to set for the team.:clap2:
So in 2012 you loved Pete the cheat and Tom Brady. Wow

Yes I did,thats no secret that I was once a big fan of brady and carrol.I have never denied that but things change as you well know. Back then when I made this thread,I was like every other poster at USMB in the sports section,a brainwashed sheep who had no idea how corrupt the NFL really is.

I was a sheep asleep back then,,I was not awake and aware of how corrupt the NFL is now. unlike everybody else though here in the sports section though "I" am awake now to how corrupt the NFL really is.

you wont believe me I am sure,but with the NFL recently approving the moves of the raiders to vegas and the chargers to LA,I am DONE with the NFL. That has taken away my excitement i had of the rams coming back to LA that I have gone on and on about the last two years cause i was so excited about it and enjoyed rubbing it in the faces of morons like anquity and wrongwinger who are too butthurt even today to admit i took them to school on that which is pathetic that they cant own up to admitting they were wrong.:rolleyes:

i enjoyed their butthurt they had over that and had fun the last year rubbing it in their faces and getting excited about them being back in LA but this takes away my excitement. I never thought the NFL would be THIS stupid and approve the move because that is taking one step forward and two steps back.

the NFL had ratings at an all time low this year,this year they will be even MUCH lower,and this will be the decline of the NFL eventually.people around the country are sick of this bullshit.

whats with this bullshit of TWO teams in LA when two teams in LA has NEVER worked?:rolleyes: should be rams and ONLY rams and would be if this world was not so fucked up. If this world was not so fucked up,the raiders for sure would NEVER have been allowed to get the approval to go to vegas either. LAS VEGAS raiders,what a stupid fucking name for a football team.,thats just as childish as st louis rams was.:rolleyes: and LOS ANGELES chargers? .what the hell is that?:mad:

this is the last and final straw.It was bad enough as it was with the cheats cheating all the time and getting off scott free every year that was WHY I only watched Ram games but I am not even going to watch the Rams anymore.I am DONE with the NFL period.

you just dont take the raiders out of oakland,thats like taking the yankees or cowboys out of new york and dallas and moving them to florida.YOU JUST DONT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!:mad:

FUCK THE NFL.:up_yours: i AM SICK OF THIS RELOCATION BULLSHIT.The Rams are the ONLY team that should have been allowed to relocate. you dont believe me no doubt that I am done with the NFL,you'll just have to wait till football season starts when i dont post here before you finally DO believe me that I am done with the NFL.

btw whats with this obsession of yours commenting on all these old dead buried threads of mine anyways?:rolleyes:

I dont see how you can STILL watch the NFL honesty the way they have turned it into a circus with all this relocation bullshit.

the rams were finally back in LA where they belong,chargers were in san diego where they belong,and raiders were in oakland where they belong and eveything was the way it should have always been and now they fuck it up again?

why does the NFL bother to make up rules a team has to follow before being allowed to move.the rams are the only team that followed the rules for relocation.the chargers and raiders did not,why make rules when they are not even going to follow them as I exposed the raiders and chargers did not here in this link?:rolleyes:

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

Last edited:

well I ALSO considered Stan Kroneke my hero a year ago for moving the Rams back to LA where they BELONG but he is just as much of an asshole as that lady bitch owner Georgia Frontiere is who moved the Rams out of LA to st louis.He is no different than her for voting in favor of the Raiders moving to vegas.

He is just as evil as she was. ALL these NFL owners are evil,the fact they all voted in favor of it. they clearly do not care about history or traidtion anymore cause it was pure selfish GREED for why they voted for it so they could line their pockets with 15 mill a piece in relocation fees.fucking evil greedy bastards.they would kill their own MOMS for this money i guarantee you.

UCLA football is the ONLY football i will support NOW. I WONT EVEN SUPPORT THE RAMS ANYMORE.

Yes I did,thats no secret that I was once a big fan of brady and carrol.I have never denied that but things change as you well know. Back then when I made this thread,I was like every other poster at USMB in the sports section,a brainwashed sheep who had no idea how corrupt the NFL really is.

I was a sheep asleep back then,,I was not awake and aware of how corrupt the NFL is now. unlike everybody else though here in the sports section though "I" am awake now to how corrupt the NFL really is.

you wont believe me I am sure,but with the NFL recently approving the moves of the raiders to vegas and the chargers to LA,I am DONE with the NFL. That has taken away my excitement i had of the rams coming back to LA that I have gone on and on about the last two years cause i was so excited about it and enjoyed rubbing it in the faces of morons like anquity and wrongwinger who are too butthurt even today to admit i took them to school on that which is pathetic that they cant own up to admitting they were wrong.:rolleyes:

i enjoyed their butthurt they had over that and had fun the last year rubbing it in their faces and getting excited about them being back in LA but this takes away my excitement. I never thought the NFL would be THIS stupid and approve the move because that is taking one step forward and two steps back.

the NFL had ratings at an all time low this year,this year they will be even MUCH lower,and this will be the decline of the NFL eventually.people around the country are sick of this bullshit.

whats with this bullshit of TWO teams in LA when two teams in LA has NEVER worked?:rolleyes: should be rams and ONLY rams and would be if this world was not so fucked up. If this world was not so fucked up,the raiders for sure would NEVER have been allowed to get the approval to go to vegas either. LAS VEGAS raiders,what a stupid fucking name for a football team.,thats just as childish as st louis rams was.:rolleyes: and LOS ANGELES chargers? .what the hell is that?:mad:

this is the last and final straw.It was bad enough as it was with the cheats cheating all the time and getting off scott free every year that was WHY I only watched Ram games but I am not even going to watch the Rams anymore.I am DONE with the NFL period.

you just dont take the raiders out of oakland,thats like taking the yankees or cowboys out of new york and dallas and moving them to florida.YOU JUST DONT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!:mad:

FUCK THE NFL.:up_yours: i AM SICK OF THIS RELOCATION BULLSHIT.The Rams are the ONLY team that should have been allowed to relocate. you dont believe me no doubt that I am done with the NFL,you'll just have to wait till football season starts when i dont post here before you finally DO believe me that I am done with the NFL.

btw whats with this obsession of yours commenting on all these old dead buried threads of mine anyways?:rolleyes:

I dont see how you can STILL watch the NFL honesty the way they have turned it into a circus with all this relocation bullshit.

the rams were finally back in LA where they belong,chargers were in san diego where they belong,and raiders were in oakland where they belong and eveything was the way it should have always been and now they fuck it up again?

why does the NFL bother to make up rules a team has to follow before being allowed to move.the rams are the only team that followed the rules for relocation.the chargers and raiders did not,why make rules when they are not even going to follow them as I exposed the raiders and chargers did not here in this link?:rolleyes:

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.
You learn a lot about a person looking through all the theads they start. A LOT! LOL

Forum List

Back