Justice League and Wonder Woman Trailers

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I saw the trailers over the weekend and I was not impress.

Justice League looks like it will be a long painful build up and if the climax disappoints the way BvS did then it will be a failure.

WW looks beyond stupid. Sorry I don't see WW fighting in WW I or II being a good story like it was for Captain America. It just looks stupid.

I will wait for cable for these ones.

Justice League looks like it will be a long painful build up and if the climax disappoints the way BvS did then it will be a failure.

WW looks beyond stupid. Sorry I don't see WW fighting in WW I or II being a good story like it was for Captain America. It just looks stupid.

Redbox movies is what they are for me... Never waste good money for garbage movies that should have never been done.

Redbox movies is what they are for me... Never waste good money for garbage movies that should have never been done.

I am not sure they should never have been done. Rather I prefer them being done right.

I thought Wonder Woman looked great- looking forward to it, but I will wait for the reviews to be out before I see it. I still haven't seen Bat/Super because I heard it is dreadful.

Haven't seen the JL trailer, but so far they haven't been able to dial the DC comics in like Marvel has for its universe.

World War 1.....no one younger than 50 probably even knows it happened......I guess that they felt they couldn't go to that WW2 well that Marvel used.....

D.C. Is just doing a bad job......

Wonder Woman still looks good.....the Flash and Cyborg Costumes look stupid.......

World War 1.....no one younger than 50 probably even knows it happened......I guess that they felt they couldn't go to that WW2 well that Marvel used.....

D.C. Is just doing a bad job......

Wonder Woman still looks good.....the Flash and Cyborg Costumes look stupid.......

Yep. I hope I am wrong. The first two Bale Batman movies were 2 of the top 4 superhero movies (right there with Captain America 2 & 3). I also loved Man of Steel. Highly underrated in my opinion.

I hope I am wrong, but the trailers do not do them justice (no pun intended).

Forum List

Back