Justice Kentucky Style

For kicks I showed my wife what you said about women and she just has one question.

"Who hurt you?"

My quick answer would be Society or everyone. Then again when you have a very obvious facial birth defect, that’s probably not an uncommon way to feel. Check out the recent “USMB Member Photos” thread for a better idea of what I’m talking about.

If you’re looking for more species, I’d say these two...

Karen S. - We went to 4th and 5th grade together. Great friends. We had our whole lives planned out. Then her dads job moved her literally all the way to the other side of the country thst next summer. Never even got to say goodbye.

Lynn - Set up on a blind date with her by a coworker of mine and friend of hers when I was 22. I showed up thst evening to pick her up and when she got one look at me promptly told me she’d... “Rather go on a date or mete with my dog” (direct quote) before slamming her door in my face. That’s when I pretty much gave up on my generation of women.

Damn dude...

You have some very controversial opinions. I've always respected you for expressing them without shame or hesitation.

I have a boatload of controversial, unpopular, and politically incorrect views on life. The main thing is that I truly believe them all, so it’s easy to be honest about them, even when they’re unpopular.

For kicks I showed my wife what you said about women and she just has one question.

"Who hurt you?"

His whole family is as psychotic as him.

Forum List

Back