Justice Kentucky Style

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Judge ‘had threesomes in her chambers and pressured lawyers into sex’ | Metro News

A judge has been accused of using her court room to have group sex with lawyers. Judge Dawn Gentry, 38, from Kentucky, US, is also alleged to have pressurised lawyers into having threesomes with her and her ex pastor lover. Those lawyers who refused her requests, were then not given preferential treatment in their cases, it is alleged. Divorced Gentry denies the allegations against her.

This is what happens when you allow a sinful, fallen woman to do a mans job, I would imagine that many clients are calling up their lawyers at the moment.

I know a lot of people who say they got screwed in court, but I thought they were just speaking figuratively.

You’re right thst this is what happens whe n you allow women in the workplace. My guess is that she’s a Leftist herself, and/or was nominated to the position by Leftists.

hmmmm.....so when is judgement day???:dance:

PRI_107493825-e1575822897764.jpg

~S~

I plead guilty, yer Honor. I'm ready fer my spankin'.

Dawn-1.jpg

If this had happened in the UK, she would have had a threesome with two women. :04:

The source of these reports is not mentioned. I'm smelling a bitter divorce.

Damn dude...

You have some very controversial opinions. I've always respected you for expressing them without shame or hesitation.

I have a boatload of controversial, unpopular, and politically incorrect views on life. The main thing is that I truly believe them all, so it’s easy to be honest about them, even when they’re unpopular.

Damn dude...

You have some very controversial opinions. I've always respected you for expressing them without shame or hesitation.

I have a boatload of controversial, unpopular, and politically incorrect views on life. The main thing is that I truly believe them all, so it’s easy to be honest about them, even when they’re unpopular.

So you don't pretend to be crazy for effect. You really are crazy.

Damn dude...

For kicks I showed my wife what you said about women and she just has one question.

"Who hurt you?"

Judge ‘had threesomes in her chambers and pressured lawyers into sex’ | Metro News

A judge has been accused of using her court room to have group sex with lawyers. Judge Dawn Gentry, 38, from Kentucky, US, is also alleged to have pressurised lawyers into having threesomes with her and her ex pastor lover. Those lawyers who refused her requests, were then not given preferential treatment in their cases, it is alleged. Divorced Gentry denies the allegations against her.

This is what happens when you allow a sinful, fallen woman to do a mans job, I would imagine that many clients are calling up their lawyers at the moment.
Was that wrong?

EC2way_UYAAyRv5.jpg

Forum List

Back