Justice Ginsburg is not looking so good...Another SCOTUS appointment coming soon

As we saw in 2016, nothing is set in stone until the election. Hillary still had a double digit lead at this point.
Hildabeest never has any lead.....It was evident as I saw her surrogates losing their shit in the last few weeks of the campaign...Now the left everywhere is losing their shit even more so...There will be no change in the Senate majority.
LOL

Umm, she won the popular vote, which the polls accurately predicted.

Fool. No she didn't. She won the ILLEGAL vote...but it wasn't popular enough to win the election.

The Court is NOT going to touch Roe v Wade even if Ginsburg is replaced. That is the Dems, and Media scare tactic.
So why are Republicans, the nation over, running around talking about soon being able to rip it to pieces and making threads like this stating as much?

You stupid shit.

Even if it gets overturned...it goes to the states where most will make it legal.

635594325225694822-XXX-JMG7493.JPG

Hildabeest never has any lead.....It was evident as I saw her surrogates losing their shit in the last few weeks of the campaign...Now the left everywhere is losing their shit even more so...There will be no change in the Senate majority.
It keeps the more populated cities from controling the vote and allows smaller States like Del help pick. It only fair to all people and states voting.
LOL

The polls did not bother with the popular vote since that number in an Electoral College system is meaningless. They all predicted EC votes and they were all wrong.
LOLOL

Moron, how can a national poll reflect state-by-state results?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Is there a rightard in this joint with a functioning brain?
I didn’t ask you why we have the electoral college.

I asked you how are states reflected in a ”national” poll?
upload_2018-10-22_21-8-50.jpeg

It keeps the more populated cities from controling the vote and allows smaller States like Del help pick. It only fair to all people and states voting.
LOL

The polls did not bother with the popular vote since that number in an Electoral College system is meaningless. They all predicted EC votes and they were all wrong.
LOLOL

Moron, how can a national poll reflect state-by-state results?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Is there a rightard in this joint with a functioning brain?
I didn’t ask you why we have the electoral college.

I asked you how are states reflected in a ”national” poll?
View attachment 224202
What a pity you can’t answer the question.

That would definitely shitcan Roe v. Wade any many other rulings that only shitty unAmericans value.
Things look to be turning into a one party Empire...and rather quickly....haha
she said she would not sit with kavenghan (sp) anyway so why dont she just piss of .

The Court is NOT going to touch Roe v Wade even if Ginsburg is replaced. That is the Dems, and Media scare tactic.
So why are Republicans, the nation over, running around talking about soon being able to rip it to pieces and making threads like this stating as much?

Uhhhmmmm.....

Because it never should have happend in the first place. Get a clue.

It's not a federal issue and never has been.

Up until Harry Blackdickmun decided he knew better.

Dig up Earl Warren.....burn what's left and let the crows have at it.

Forum List

Back