Justice Ginsburg Has Pancreatic Cancer

you mean california with it's republican governor?

Fake Republican governor that is! He is more fiscally liberal that many Democratic Governors!

CA is dominated by the Democratic party! The R's are washed up in CA!

When republican ideas fail they always just say "oh that person is really just a liberal".

Fewer and fewer voters are falling for this idiotitic crap.

59 million voters obviously fell for that crap

Good point very true! I like Scalia's originalist theory. However, if anyone thinks he keeps to that theory, they either never read any of his opinions or want to remain ignorant. I would agree that he is an activist judge for the right!

the problem is that there's no such thing as "originalist" theory. No school of constitutional construction of that nature actually exists.

Go back to Marbury v Madison. THAT is what constitutional construction is. And it's certainly nothing new... goes back to English common law.

I agree about hisjudicial activism though... :beer:

But my biggest problem is that he's ethically challenged.

i can see you have never been to California.....

Fake Republican governor that is! He is more fiscally liberal that many Democratic Governors!

I understand the need of the GOP base to put distance between themselves and bush.

But your assertion doesn't make any sense. Republicans voted for bush twice. Plus, They had at least two opportunities in two GOP primaries, to select or vote for someone, a republican, they liked more. Yet they didnt'. Most of them spent 7 years on message boards defending bush with all the fortitude they could muster.

Democrats never voted for bush. No one forced republicans to select bush not just once, but four times in two national elections, and two national GOP primary campaigns.

The governator is far more reflective of traditional Republican values than anyone like Baby Bush or the Sarah Palin types.... they left religion where it belonged; were partners in desegregation; opened China; were fiscal conservatives but stayed out of people's bedrooms....

go look up Richard Nixon's views (if it weren't for watergate, he'd have probably been considered one of our greatest presidents) and tell me that the wack-a-doos today wouldn't be calling him a RINO.
if you REALLY believe that, you are INSANE

I understand the need of the GOP base to put distance between themselves and bush.

But your assertion doesn't make any sense. Republicans voted for bush twice. Plus, They had at least two opportunities in two GOP primaries, to select or vote for someone, a republican, they liked more. Yet they didnt'. Most of them spent 7 years on message boards defending bush with all the fortitude they could muster.

Democrats never voted for bush. No one forced republicans to select bush not just once, but four times in two national elections, and two national GOP primary campaigns.
yeah, we held our nose and voted for him because the alternatives you fucking morons put up were so fucking horrible we had no other choice

Bush junior is the most radical rightwing president in modern history. Way more rightwing than reagan.

For the record, Bush fiscal policies were very much like a liberal Democrat. See my argument in this thread!:clap2:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1030792-post1.html
red dawn is a fucking moron if he thinks Bush was radical to the right

I agree if someone believe radical right wing fiscal policies are to increase spending 1000 fold, do nothing with taxes except on the ultra-rich, do nothing with the corporate and payroll take, be the biggest loving porker in history etc. then you have problems!

When republican ideas fail they always just say "oh that person is really just a liberal".

so let me see if i understand what you are saying here Truth.....are you implying that Cal. IS NOT dominated by the Dem. party?.....especially the kinda far left leaning ones?....

so let me see if i understand what you are saying here Truth.....are you implying that Cal. IS NOT dominated by the Dem. party?.....especially the kinda far left leaning ones?....
Truth are you still there?.....HELLO is this thing on?.....

Forum List

Back