Justice for a beautiful child called Tori

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is one of the toughest trials I've ever followed.

It's up there with Randal Dooley in horror levels at what a so called member of the human race could perpetrate such monstrous and vicious acts upon an innocent child.

Michael Rafferty has been sentenced to life in prison.

Briefly some background on Tori's rape and murder by a man and a woman:

" The pair had driven off to a secluded spot in the southwestern Ontario countryside after McClintic lured Tori, on her way home from school in Woodstock, Ont., just east of London, to Mr. Rafferty’s car with promises of seeing her little and non-existent dog.

So allegedly in mid-attack, Mr. Rafferty had summonsed McClintic back to the vehicle — she said she’d walked a distance away, where she stood alternately staring off at a silo and reliving her own alleged childhood trauma — because Tori had to pee.

“I walked her to the front of the vehicle,” McClintic said. “She grabbed onto my hand, and then she went to the washroom.

She held onto me when she went to walk so she wouldn’t fall.”

Prosecutor Kevin Gowdey asked her if she noticed anything after Tori had relieved herself.

“There was blood on the snow,” McClintic replied.

“I told her I was sorry,” she said. “She said don’t let him do it again.

“I told her she was a very strong girl. She said, ‘Like you?’ and I said, ‘No, you’re very much stronger.’”

Then, she said, “I walked her back to the vehicle and gave her back to Mike.”

Mr. Rafferty, she said, picked Tori up and prepared to resume the assault.(rape)

‘He told me he wanted a young female because the younger they were, the easier they were to manipulate’

“She still had hold of my hand, she didn’t want to let go,” McClintic said. “She asked me to stay with her.”

She actually got into the front passenger seat, “and I tried to hold onto her hand, but I couldn’t stay. I knew what was going to happen and I couldn’t be there for that.”

Tori was beaten to death with a hammer. I wish we had the death penalty.

0583ac0c4517a357ade91c9c25c2.jpg

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/03/13/tori-stafford-trial-christie-blatchford/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back