Justice Department Demands Florida Stop Purging Voter Rolls

Great, so the prohibition on purging the dead, those that moved out of state, and non citizens from the voting rolls serves who's purpose and protects what? As the joke goes "if uncle Joe was alive today I know for a fact he would have voted straight democrat".The problem with the DOJ is the DOJ.

The problem with Florida is RICK SCOTT & crew. As Florida requires MATCHING voter ID, no one will be able to get the names addresses, and other information about dead voters. Also, the affidavits for those without photo ID are not always available, RELAX, our state government is doing all it can to hinder the franchise.:mad:

Scott wants as few voters as possible.

He wants as few potential democratic voters as possible.

I think Scott disapproves of voting, period, at this point. He is against most of the Constitution as it intrudes on his personal whims. He ranked last in one poll of state Governors; I think that was too high. Jeb! looked like Chiles next to Rick.

If I was Forida I'd tell the Doj to go to hell

That is what our cruddy Governor did, thus far. He appears to have little respect for laws he does not like. News flash, the county supervisors of elections will follow the law, Scott looks displeased.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back