Justice Breyer robbed at knifepoint in Caribbean

Justice Breyer might have been able to protect himself had he not had such outlandish ideas regarding the second amendment.

A bit of Karmic reaction maybe?

Madison “was worried about opponents who would think Congress would call up state militias and nationalize them. ‘That can’t happen,’ said Madison,” said Breyer, adding that historians characterize Madison’s priority as, “I’ve got to get this document ratified.”
Therefore, Madison included the Second Amendment to appease the states, Breyer said.
“If you’re interested in history, and in this one history was important, then I think you do have to pay attention to the story,” Breyer said. “If that was his motive historically, the dissenters were right. And I think more of the historians were with us.”
…He suggested that those values and intentions mean that the Second Amendment allows for restrictions on the individual, including an all-out ban on handguns in the nation’s capital.

Justice Breyer on the Second Amendment « Tammy BruceThe Associated Press: No arrest in knife point robbery Judge Breyer in Nevis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0QMhSLg0t0]If I Had A Gun[/ame]

A song for Breyer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back