Justice Breyer robbed at knifepoint in Caribbean

Expect some harsher decisions on his part on crime and punishment issues.

Being held up at machete point. Must have been scary

(CBS/AP)
WASHINGTON - Justice Stephen Breyer was robbed last week by a machete-wielding intruder at his vacation home in the West Indies,

Ah! po' guy.:(

Did the nasty poor people rob you in your VACATION HOME IN THE WEST INDIES?

Well I'm sure that you'll be getting the same protection as the average citizen of the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis would be getting, right?

Now wait...apparently now that somebody who matters got robbed the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis is just an unoffical colony of the USA

An FBI agent on the scene in Nevis is assisting local police investigating the robbery, CBS News has learned. The U.S. Marshals Service is also assisting with the investigation.

Must be nice to be special.

(CBS/AP)
WASHINGTON - Justice Stephen Breyer was robbed last week by a machete-wielding intruder at his vacation home in the West Indies,

Well I'm sure that you'll be getting the same protection as the average citizen of the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis would be getting, right?

Now wait...apparently now that somebody who matters got robbed the Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis is just an unoffical colony of the USA

An FBI agent on the scene in Nevis is assisting local police investigating the robbery, CBS News has learned. The U.S. Marshals Service is also assisting with the investigation.

Ahhhh, did you not get to work hard and achieve a vacation home? Poor you.

• Banned
Supreme Court to review challenge to Arizona illegal immigration law. Nice..
Hmm?.. I think this guy may do something new, Like lets say, allow
state's to do the fed's job maybe. I will watch his descent on this one? Hmm.. hope!

Supreme Court to hear Arizona immigration arguments April 25 - Yahoo! News

Work with me here Mr. UnJustice, as you find a little Justice with the natives..:tomato:

Last edited:
(CBS/AP)

Yeah get your own funky little jet

Yeah get your own funky little jet

You can afford your own funky little jet? Wow. Congratulations! You must be a real hard worker.

born on third base and thinks she hit a triple.

You would have been distroyed if born into poverty.

Your too weak to have made it out

there is no lie there.

I was born poor and made it out.

You cant say that can you?

there is no lie there.

Prove I was 'born on third base' and prove that I 'think I hit a triple'. You cannot, because it is not true. It is an opinion. And you are wrong. You are a lying fucking twit. Stop making up shit about other people... because that is lying.

there is no lie there.

Prove I was 'born on third base' and prove that I 'think I hit a triple'. You cannot, because it is not true. It is an opinion. And you are wrong. You are a lying fucking twit. Stop making up shit about other people... because that is lying.

are u 2 going sted?

Forum List

Back