Justice at last.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Hillsborough jurors quizzed on allegiances

Potential jurors at the manslaughter trial of Hillsborough match commander David Duckenfield have been asked to reveal their football allegiances.

Mr Duckenfield, 74, appeared at Preston Crown Court at the start of his trial. He denies the gross negligence manslaughter of 95 Liverpool fans.

Jury candidates were asked whether they supported Liverpool, Everton, Sheffield Wednesday or Nottingham Forest.

More than 20 family members of those who died were in the public gallery.

Other relatives of the 96 victims watched proceedings via a videolink from Liverpool.

Mr Duckenfield, of Ferndown in Dorset, is accused in relation to the deaths of 95 people who were in the crowd at Sheffield Wednesday's Hillsborough ground for the FA Cup semi-final. between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on 15 April 1989.

Its been a long time coming. I had friends at the game and in the days before mobile phones it was the following morning before I knew they were safe. The police screwed up on the day and 96 people died. Then they fabricated evidence and smeared the victims. This character should be the first of many to be caged.

P170405-092-Liverpool_Bournemouth-600x400.jpg

YNWA

Killing people over inconsequential ball sports....You Brits are sooooooo refined and sophisticated!

Do they still paint their faces blue when they do that? Like Mel Gibson did in that movie, I mean.

Its fantastic that the American underclass can find humour in the death of 96 people. If it had happened in your country Alex Jones would claim it was a hoax.
Wankers.

Its a shame that we cant discuss serious matters without trash trolling the thread. The mods should really take a look at the responses on this thread and ask if they have anything to do with the Op or just against myself.

If not could you just delete the thread. Those who died do not deserve to have their deaths ridiculed by trash.

Its a shame that we cant discuss serious matters without trash trolling the thread. The mods should really take a look at the responses on this thread and ask if they have anything to do with the Op or just against myself.

If not could you just delete the thread. Those who died do not deserve to have their deaths ridiculed by trash.

There’s very little serious discussion here. It’s mostly trolling, ad hominems and partisan attacks.

When you post the sort of idiotic shit that you do, what kind of responses do you expect it to draw?

In the extremely-unlikely event that you were ever to post anything reflecting some vestige of intelligence, you might get intelligent responses.

But all that you ever post is stupid crap such as this; so all you're ever going to get, of course, is the sort of responses that come from posting stupid crap.

When you post the sort of idiotic shit that you do, what kind of responses do you expect it to draw?

In the extremely-unlikely event that you were ever to post anything reflecting some vestige of intelligence, you might get intelligent responses.

But all that you ever post is stupid crap such as this; so all you're ever going to get, of course, is the sort of responses that come from posting stupid crap.
Explain how this is "stupid crap".

I can!

You want to discuss what happened at the Soccer match many years back but instead you are being trolled and wonder why?

Could it be because of your comments about Americans in the past and how you believe America is a uncivilized society that is below your beloved Wales?

See you daily whine on here how Conservatives are horrible people and Christians are filth in your eyes, now you post something about the 96 people killed and those same people you hate are trolling you.

So as you complain about trolling maybe you should cool your trolling too.

I mean you have yet to explain in your other thread from days ago how the U.S. Government forced Netflix to pull a show in Saudi Arabia while claiming Americans do not enjoy freedom of Speech!?!

Now you will glance over what I wrote and whine about how I am not on topic but the reality is I am answering your question.

Now as for the OP, well if they are found guilty punish the individual to the fullest extent of the law and let them rot in prison for what they have done...

I can!

You want to discuss what happened at the Soccer match many years back but instead you are being trolled and wonder why?

Could it be because of your comments about Americans in the past and how you believe America is a uncivilized society that is below your beloved Wales?

See you daily whine on here how Conservatives are horrible people and Christians are filth in your eyes, now you post something about the 96 people killed and those same people you hate are trolling you.

I mean you have yet to explain in your other thread from days ago how the U.S. Government forced Netflix to pull a show in Saudi Arabia while claiming Americans do not enjoy freedom of Speech!?!

Now you will glance over what I wrote and whine about how I am not on topic but the reality is I am answering your question.

Now as for the OP, well if they are found guilty punish the individual to the fullest extent of the law and let them rot in prison for what they have done...
The thread is about a trial that is happening now. It has taken nearly 30 years to get to this stage because of police and government corruption. It is an event of some significance. Not least to the families of those killed by the police.

Thank you for clarifying that anything I post will be trolled by the underclass. If there were decent moderators on here then some action would be taken.

I can!

The thread is about a trial that is happening now. It has taken nearly 30 years to get to this stage because of police and government corruption. It is an event of some significance. Not least to the families of those killed by the police.

Thank you for clarifying that anything I post will be trolled by the underclass. If there were decent moderators on here then some action would be taken.

Here is a suggestion Tommy and do not call out the moderation of this board and contact them in PM instead.

No moderator like being questioned on the open board.

As for the OP well if found guilty I hope the person if given the max amount of years...

Forum List

Back