Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

I read in another thread that someone posted that Mohammed described how to wipe your ass with an uneven number of rocks and that if you don't wipe your ass with rocks like he orders you to, you're not even a true follower of Mohammed and Islam. Is that true?

LoL :lol: I dont know I dont follow hadihts . But if he said such a thing I'm sure he just wanted us to be clean . You died of outbreak plague at years 1400 because probably you didnt know how to wipe your ass properly : )

I read in another thread that someone posted that Mohammed described how to wipe your ass with an uneven number of rocks and that if you don't wipe your ass with rocks like he orders you to, you're not even a true follower of Mohammed and Islam. Is that true?

LoL :lol: I dont know I dont follow hadihts . But if he said such a thing I'm sure he just wanted us to be clean . You died of outbreak plague at years 1400 because probably you didnt know how to wipe your ass properly : )

:lol::lol::lol:

Now I'm being nice today and I'm not going to make any references to then and now.

Enjoy the day, ladies.

:eusa_angel:

Yeah... the Black Death... millions of dead in Central Asia, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and Africa... now there's a subject for levity and LOL's, right?

But, since you're playing games, and blaming the Black Death upon European hygiene habits...

Keep in mind that by then, the glory-days of Islam had passed, and it was sliding backwards again into a long, dark night of its own, politically, culturally, militarily, and with respect to medicine and the sciences...

Come to think of it, the Black Death of those times originated in Muslim-controlled Central Asia; quite probably Kyrgyzstan; carried in the fleas of rodents native to the region of Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and the shores of the Black Sea.

Spawned in regions where they probably wiped their backsides 'digitally' more often than anything or anyone else... nasty, dirty, smelly unsanitary folk, those Central Asian Muslims of those bygone days, to create conditions so foul that their homelands repeatedly spawned Bubonic Plague outbreaks that devasted mankind...

LOL, right?

Disgusting.

Last edited:
Yeah... the Black Death... millions of dead in Central Asia, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and Africa... now there's a subject for levity and LOL's, right?

But, since you're playing games, and blaming the Black Death upon European hygiene habits...

Keep in mind that by then, the glory-days of Islam had passed, and it was sliding backwards again into a long, dark night of its own, politically, culturally, militarily, and with respect to medicine and the sciences...

Come to think of it, the Black Death of those times originated in Muslim-controlled Central Asia; quite probably Kyrgyzstan; carried in the fleas of rodents native to the region of Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and the shores of the Black Sea.

Spawned in regions where they probably wiped their backsides 'digitally' more often than anything or anyone else... nasty, dirty, smelly unsanitary folk, those Central Asian Muslims of those bygone days, to create conditions so foul that their homelands repeatedly spawned Bubonic Plague outbreaks that devasted mankind...

LOL, right?

Disgusting.[/SIZE]

Which outbreak of plague you talking about in Asia ? Are you talking about a fiften years old child who died because of eat a marmot ?

How many people died because of plague in Europe ? 3 or 5 ? or 10 ?

:popcorn:

So you're saying that Muslims don't wipe their starfish with rocks? I hear now you all use the same bar of soap? Is that true also?

Who's "you all"?:confused:

Now I'm being nice today and I'm not going to make any references to then and now.

Enjoy the day, ladies.

You have to admit Ropey sweetie...hygiene was a whole 'nother thing a thousand years ago ;)

(at the very least no one shaved their pits or used deoderant!)

Actually...thinking about it, one can see the sense of the rules we now laugh about - a bit ahead of the times in many respects. :)

Enjoy the day, ladies.

You have to admit Ropey sweetie...hygiene was a whole 'nother thing a thousand years ago ;)

(at the very least no one shaved their pits or used deoderant!)

Actually...thinking about it, one can see the sense of the rules we now laugh about - a bit ahead of the times in many respects. :)

I'd say a bit behind the times but yes this is why I declined.

:D

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Morsi wasn't able to stop inflation and the price of food skyrocketed. (Israel and the West had a hand in making sure the economy tanked)

Plus, the police and military stood back and let lawlessness rage unchecked in the towns and cities.

So the average Egyptian citizen became outraged and blamed the Brotherhood.

Which play right into the hands of the military and it's zionist/western backers. .. :doubt:

I don't know about Israel, but it's true that Obama actively worked to destabilize the economy to drive Morsi from office. But that stopped when Obama's Muslim Brotherhood allies assumed power.

Do you think yourself so clever ? would we believe in Islam if it was such a religion as you said ? :bow3:

With all due respect, you worship a rock.

This isn't exactly a discerning religion.

images

Primitive, violent, evil - the religion of a Warlord.

Forum List

Back