just wondering

K

KLSuddeth

If I said that I really hate Mercury retrograde, would anyone know what Im talking about?

just wondering!

umm, last time someone told me mercury was in retrograde she told me it meant change was coming. within 6 months I changed jobs, apartments and relationships... not sure if mercury being in retrograde at that time was in reference to my own chart or just in general, or that I believe it just because those changes happened so coincidentally. :)

I had a feeling you'd answer :)

Merc retrograde is regarding change, yes. but the main thing about merc. retrograde has to do wiht anything regarding any type of communications, mainly a breakdown in communication.....this can be between people, misunderstandings, computer issues, car issues, etc.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I had a feeling you'd answer :)

Merc retrograde is regarding change, yes. but the main thing about merc. retrograde has to do wiht anything regarding any type of communications, mainly a breakdown in communication.....this can be between people, misunderstandings, computer issues, car issues, etc.
Mercury must be retrograding right on by my house every night then!!!!!!!!

Something about planets moving backwards or appearing to be and supposdely is ruins a few things here on earth.

I am not into astrology - couldn't point out the milky way to you either but there was something written on that subject...apparently we are experiencing Mercury something something something as we speak - I had better sign off the system now!

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
If I said that I really hate Mercury retrograde, would anyone know what Im talking about?

just wondering!
i dont like themomitors either

Forum List

Back