Just wondering

I wil likely drop off here for a while before election night as it gets plumb nasty on here the closer the election is.
Bunch of partisan fools..

In any case I know the one I vote for is going to lose since I am writing in myself on the ballot.

Yes I think it will get very nasty. If Obama wins possibly the democrats will be here once again celebrating the death of the republican party.

Yep I will
Wonder what will happen if Obama wins and the Repubs take the Senate and keep the house? :)

Yep I will
Wonder what will happen if Obama wins and the Repubs take the Senate and keep the house? :)

Well in this case I guess Obama supporters would still be happy. I think a lot of people will get shocked when the winner is known.

Riots by wild crazy left wingers and crazy right wingers and the whole bloc of 23 crazy libertarians

Yep I will

Then in 4 years we'll have Obama laying claim to all the success that really lays at the feet of Republican policy.

Yes I think it will get very nasty. If Obama wins possibly the democrats will be here once again celebrating the death of the republican party.

Actually Romney winning will do more to hurt the Republicans than Obama winning.
When he has not fixed things in 3 years or so...
and it is probable that things will be worse in 3 yrs.

Yup. "Most successful dem president ever!"

Yup, because he was forced to conform to a Republican congress.

Actually Romney winning will do more to hurt the Republicans than Obama winning.

Well Mr. Romney is aware of what he's going to inherit and he has already promissed things will get much better if he's elected. So, if it turns out that things haven't improved, he will be the only one to blame.

You suckers from the right are now saying you are going to vote for Obama?

Are you crazy?

Well Mr. Romney is aware of what he's going to inherit and he has already promissed things will get much better if he's elected. So, if it turns out that things haven't improved, he will be the only one to blame.

why do we pay congress then?

I will be partying hard on election night. I will bring my I-Pad so I can check in here. I anticipate a win for Obama. The question is how many seats in the House are won back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back