Just wondering what Romney will say now?

PADRUGCARD, the Pennsylvania statewide prescription assistance program will continue to provide prescription discounts for all residents of Pennsylvania. There are no age, income or pre-existing conditions to use this plan.

Download a free card today:

Go to padrugcard.com and download.

Accepted at 56,000 pharmacies nationwide. Wall-Mart, Target, CVS, Giant, ACME-SAVON, Weiss, Kings, Kmart, are preferred pharmacies. Rite AID and Walgrens’ are in the program as well as many other pharmacies.

Are you leftwing loons that intellectually dishonest to believe that Obamacare and Romneycare have no differences? In both circumstances of passage and details of the law? Now whether or not Romney can convey that to voters remains to be seen. The media sure isn't gonna do it.

Last edited:
What I would like too see how he will get by the fact he add a new tax during tough times. Especially when he said he wasn't going to do it.

Are you leftwing loons that intellectually dishonest to believe that Obamacare and Romneycare have no differences? In both circumstances of passage and details of the law? Now whether or not Romney can convey that to voters remains to be seen. The media sure isn't gonna do it.

ramblings as usual from you,check my above post.

What I would like too see how he will get by the fact he add a new tax during tough times. Especially when he said he wasn't going to do it.

True, but wouldn't it have been great if the Republicans had a candidate that had NOT implemented a State run health program?? I mean, its not as if they did not have any choices, for christssakes!

True, but wouldn't it have been great if the Republicans had a candidate that had NOT implemented a State run health program?? I mean, its not as if they did not have any choices, for christssakes!

One body with a two headed snake.Republacrate

Toon-1000-e1318786941933.jpg

:D:D:D:badgrin::clap2::clap2:

Best post on here.It should also say- and were about to Nominate the man who says Obama has not spent enough money on the wars.:D

Forum List

Back