Just wondering...are all allowed to keep posts out of our threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see an insult-free folder, personally. Especially during this election cycle.

A girl can dream.

Definately!

Is such a thing possible?

I expect I will drastically cut down on my attendance / participation on here as the partisan hacks start frothing at the mouth more frequently.
Happens every 4 years.

I'd like to see an insult-free folder, personally. Especially during this election cycle.

A girl can dream.

Definately!

I expect I will drastically cut down on my attendance / participation on here as the partisan hacks start frothing at the mouth more frequently.
Happens every 4 years.

Shall I suggest it up top?

A girl can dream.

Definately!

Happens every 4 years.

Shall I suggest it up top?

Sure please do.

We need a forum where the thread starter can delete offensive posts in their threads but only in that forum.

Want me to write the code for it?

Don't feed the trolls. You can ask for civility, but if a total asshat posts something ridiculous or offensive we all need to ignore it. It takes two to have a pizzin contest and wreck a thread, so just do not engage. Oh, and neg the bastard so justice is served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back