Just Who is George Soros?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
We often post about him when certain subjects come up. But, just exactly is he and what is his agenda? This article points out a number of things.

It names the Open Society Foundation with a globalist agenda.

He is Clinton;s biggest single contributor with $30 million going to groups supporting her.

He pushes climate change and illegal African immigration to Israel.

His groups have donated $650,000 to Black Lives Matter over the past year.

His groups support illegal immigration world wide.

The DCLeaks exposed the immensity of the Soros-funded Left’s campaign against the foundations of liberal democracies. The “direct democracy” movements that Soros support are nothing less than calls for mob rule.

Full story @ Soros's Campaign of Global Chaos | RealClearPolitics

"globalist agenda"???

WTF?

You realize the Koch Bros could buy him 5 times over?

No. I guess you don't.

"globalist agenda"???

WTF?

No. I guess you don't.

Is Georgie paying you overtime for working on a Sunday?

We've had about an hour gap since you posted your latest Alt-Right stuff, you're due another thread aren't you?

He's the man who crashed the bank of England... and indeed a globalist brainwashed by his father.

We often post about him when certain subjects come up. But, just exactly is he and what is his agenda? This article points out a number of things.

He is Clinton;s biggest single contributor with $30 million going to groups supporting her.

The DCLeaks exposed the immensity of the Soros-funded Left’s campaign against the foundations of liberal democracies. The “direct democracy” movements that Soros support are nothing less than calls for mob rule.

He is your better, he is Jewish who escaped the nazis

Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust

first.gif

Here is a partial transcript from an interview done by Steve Kroft for CBS' 60 Minutes George Soros on December 20, 1998:

George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Of course most of us here are already aware of Mr. Soros' highly questionable actions during the Nazi occupation. (Though the public at large undoubtedly has a different perspective, if they know anything about his earlier days at all.)

But the statements he made in this interview to my mind are quite chilling. He forgives himself everything. He says that if he hadn't done it somebody else would have.

All of which would seem to indicate that Mr. Soros has no conscience. A lack of conscience is said to be a common symptom of sociopaths.

While, by his own admission, he was passing out "deportation papers" to Jews with full knowledge they were headed for the extermination camps. His father had enough money to bribe officials into giving him falsified papers saying they were not Jews and arranged "adoption" of his son George by a local official. Soros has said that even as a teenager at the time he felt ... and liked... the sense power he had over their destiny by passing out the deportation papers.

He is a piece of shit and so are you.

Soros trying to control every facet of the U.S. system - from economic, to political, to legal, and more...
  • The Florida Safety and Justice group just poured nearly $1.4 million — all of which came from Soros and his 527 group — into a previously low-budget Democratic primary for state attorney in Central Florida before Tuesday’s vote.
  • “As a candidate and citizen of Caddo Parish, if an outsider was that interested in the race, I wanted to know exactly what he had in mind for the criminal justice system if he were to win,” said Dhu Thompson, a Louisiana attorney who lost a district attorney race to a Soros-backed candidate, James Stewart, in 2015. Soros gave over $930,000 — more than 22 times the local median household income — to the group boosting Stewart.
  • Soros’ spending started on these races about a year ago, when he put over $1 million into “Safety and Justice” groups that helped elect two new district attorneys in Louisiana and Mississippi and reelect a third — Hinds County, Miss., DA Robert Shuler Smith — who has since been charged by the Mississippi attorney general with improperly providing information to defendants.
  • In late spring, $107,000 from a Soros-funded New Mexico super PAC helped Raul Torrez win his Democratic district attorney primary by a 2-to-1 margin in Albuquerque’s Bernalillo County. Torrez’s Republican opponent dropped out of the general election soon after, citing the potentially exorbitant cost of opposing the Soros-backed candidate in the general election.
George Soros' quiet overhaul of the U.S. justice system

A lot of this could be propaganda? The author is the editor for the Jerusalem Post so the article is definitely spun from that point of view... doesn't mean it is not correct in many aspects, just tilted...

Caroline Glick - Wikipedia

George Soros committed or donated $25 million to boosting Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates and causes in 2016. | AP Photo

Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

Wonder if ole Georgie boy is done licking his wounds?

From what I have heard, he has been behind financing these protests in the major cities.

I think it is time for the new administration to label him a terrorist and go after him aggressively.

He has been already linked with toppling several sovereign nations, now it seems he has been busy trying to do the same thing here.

There is no reason that Homeland security should keep him off the list. If he doesn't cool it, assassination or a drone strike should not be ruled out.

The propaganda he funds, and the mass demonstrations and riots that he funds, have been turning this nation into a hell hole for the past decade. It needs to stop.

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’
Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests -- Provoking US 'Color Revolution'

Soros’ affiliated organization MoveOn.org released the following press release yesterday afternoon:

Americans to Come Together in Hundreds Peaceful Gatherings of Solidarity, Resistance, and Resolve Following Election Results

Hundreds of Americans, dozens of organizations to gather peacefully outside the White House and in cities and towns nationwide to take a continued stand against misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, and xenophobia.

Tonight, thousands of Americans will come together at hundreds of peaceful gatherings in cities and towns across the nation, including outside the White House, following the results of Tuesday’s presidential election.

The gatherings – organized by MoveOn.org and allies – will affirm a continued rejection of Donald Trump’s bigotry, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and misogyny and demonstrate our resolve to fight together for the America we still believe is possible.

Within two hours of the call-to-action, MoveOn members had created more than 200 gatherings nationwide, with the number continuing to grow on Wednesday afternoon.

paid-trump-supporters.png

Anti-Trump protests are paid and staged, Craigslist reveals
Anti-Trump protests are paid and staged, Craigslist reveals
paid.jpg
Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-3.28.21-PM-1024x452.png

Here’s an example of a Soros employee literally “posing” as a protester. Not all that “grass roots.”
3267D98B00000578-0-image-a-42_1458525169801.jpg

dagAC2X.jpg

Obviously, no one is disputing the fact that there are millions of people unhappy with the election results. Neither is there any doubt that thousands across the the country are protesting genuinely out of emotion and desire to express their discontent. What’s important is that these people realize that they are playing right into the hands of an establishment agenda that doesn’t have America’s best interests in mind.

An American Oligarch‘s Dirty Tale of Corruption
An American Oligarch‘s Dirty Tale of Corruption | New Eastern Outlook

...and she's a loopy kunt

A lot of this could be propaganda? The author is the editor for the Jerusalem Post so the article is definitely spun from that point of view... doesn't mean it is not correct in many aspects, just tilted...

I never knew you, of all people, were anti-Semitic. :eusa_think: Who would have thought you and Odium would have something in common eh?

Last edited:
"globalist agenda"???

WTF?

No. I guess you don't.

They could? They're worth 100 billion dollars? Best check your facts and figures sweetcheeks.

I never knew you, of all people, were anti-Semitic. :eusa_think: Who would have though you and Odium would have something in common eh?
I'm not in the least anti Semitic, I just know to look where the source of the information in any article comes from, so to put it in to perspective... a right wing source, an alt right source, a liberal source, a pro global warming source, an oil industry source, a Jerusalem Post source, a Russian source, an Aljazera (sp?) source....

It's the only way to read various articles with an open eye....

Just who is George Soros?

A miserable sack of shit who when he does the world a favor by dropping dead, will increase the temperature in the hottest part of hell by several degrees.

Forum List

Back