Just When You Thought This Administration Couldn’t Get Any Lower

The parents came here with the intent of using taxpayer funds to pay for their medical care. That's theft. Our mercy is, they won't have to pay it back. That's what they get which is more than most thieves get. Deport the lot of them.
There is no federal law that prevents state funds from being used to pay medical bills of undocumented immigrants which does happen in a number of states. There is also no law that prevents hospitals from writing off costs of treating indigent patients that have no insurance coverage even if they are undocumented.

Unless the parents claim to be US citizens they broke no law in seeking medical treatment for their daughter. However, had the parents not sought any treatment for their daughter and she died, they could have been charged with child neglect or child abuse.

They came here with the intent to take that which they are not entitled. That's premeditation. Just send them back. Pack them up and send them back to wherever they came from. They got the medical care. Mazel Tov. Now get the fuck out.

Good thing Trump is protecting us from 10 year old girls with Cerebral Palsy

Helps keep America great

The parents came here with the intent of using taxpayer funds to pay for their medical care. That's theft. Our mercy is, they won't have to pay it back. That's what they get which is more than most thieves get. Deport the lot of them.
There is no federal law that prevents state funds from being used to pay medical bills of undocumented immigrants which does happen in a number of states. There is also no law that prevents hospitals from writing off costs of treating indigent patients that have no insurance coverage even if they are undocumented.

Unless the parents claim to be US citizens they broke no law in seeking medical treatment for their daughter. However, had the parents not sought any treatment for their daughter and she died, they could have been charged with child neglect or child abuse.

Just like before Obamacare, people with or without insurance get treatment. No issue with getting medical treatment For the parents to use state Medicaid that is funded by the federal government, for 10 years is wrong. For them to claim they are victims is an absolute lie.

They live in a country that has better medical care than the US according to the left wing nuts. So I’m not seeing why they were here to begin with.

The girl needs her surgery fine, when she gets better send her and her family back to their legal home country.

Agents stop ambulance, follow it to hospital, wait for emergency surgery to be over, take girl to deport center.

A 10-year-old girl with cerebral palsy has been detained by federal immigration authorities in Texas after she passed through a Border Patrol checkpoint on her way to a hospital to undergo emergency gall bladder surgery.

The girl, Rosamaria Hernandez, who was brought over the border illegally to live in Laredo, Tex., when she was three months old, was being transferred from a medical center in Laredo to a hospital in Corpus Christi around 2 a.m. on Tuesday when Border Patrol agents stopped the ambulance she was riding in, her family said. The agents allowed her to continue to Driscoll Children’s Hospital, the family said, but followed the ambulance the rest of the way there, then waited outside her room until she was released from the hospital.

By Wednesday evening, according to family members and advocates involved in her case, immigration agents had taken her to a facility in San Antonio where migrant children who arrive alone in the United States from Central America are usually held, even though her parents, who both lack legal status, live 150 miles away in Laredo.

10-Year-Old Immigrant Is Detained After Agents Stop Her on Way to Surgery
Common procedure with criminals. You want criminals free. We don't. To make it worse you want criminals free and people disarmed.

as long as you know you're disgusting immoral animal.

you should ask forgiveness from whatever G-d you believe in.

According to the article, the parents crossed over the border when the girl was infant because they couldn’t afford the medical care in Mexico. So for the last 10 years Medicaid has covered their bill.

Funny I thought the poor couldn’t afford healthcare in America and two, I thought illegal aliens were not allowed to take advantage of welfare from the US. That is two myths I guess that are not true.
It is illegal to use federal dollars. In a number of states applications for Medicaid are approved for undocumented immigrants and paid for with state funds. Also some state programs do not consider citizenship and many hospitals provide services to patients who can not get any type coverage; that is they write off the costs. Also emergency services can not be denied regardless of citizenship.

Possible the Trump administration can close all the loopholes and patients like this little girl can be sent back to Mexico to die.

Why the hell would you do that? You’re an asshole.
I certainly wouldn't. I said Trump can do it and judging from the response of his followers on this thread they would applaud it.

Proof that she will die? Our health system is worse than Mexico’s, at least that what the left claims.

I did not say the girl

According to the article the girl was brought into the US because the family could not pay for the cerebral palsy treatments in Mexico she needed. I think these parents did what most parents would do in this situation.
According to the article, the parents crossed over the border when the girl was infant because they couldn’t afford the medical care in Mexico. So for the last 10 years Medicaid has covered their bill.

Funny I thought the poor couldn’t afford healthcare in America and two, I thought illegal aliens were not allowed to take advantage of welfare from the US. That is two myths I guess that are not true.
It is illegal to use federal dollars. In a number of states applications for Medicaid are approved for undocumented immigrants and paid for with state funds. Also some state programs do not consider citizenship and many hospitals provide services to patients who can not get any type coverage; that is they write off the costs. Also emergency services can not be denied regardless of citizenship.

Possible the Trump administration can close all the loopholes and patients like this little girl can be sent back to Mexico to die.

I certainly wouldn't. I said Trump can do it and judging from the response of his followers on this thread they would applaud it.

Proof that she will die? Our health system is worse than Mexico’s, at least that what the left claims.

The BS the left claims and then when it doesn’t fit their agenda, they shift their BS to fit their cause.

I didn't say she would die. I said she could die.

According to the article the girl was brought into the US because the family could not pay for the cerebral palsy treatments she needed in Mexico.

I would not let my daughter suffer or die because I could not afford treatments if I knew those treatments would be available across the boarder. I think these parents did what many parents would do in this situation.

I did not say the girl

According to the article the girl was brought into the US because the family could not pay for the cerebral palsy treatments in Mexico she needed. I think these parents did what most parents would do in this situation.

The BS the left claims and then when it doesn’t fit their agenda, they shift their BS to fit their cause.

According to the article the girl was brought into the US because the family could not pay for the cerebral palsy treatments she needed in Mexico.

I would not let my daughter suffer or die because I could not afford treatments if I knew those treatments would be available across the boarder. I think these parents did what many parents would do in this situation.

I agree however in 10 years they didn’t make a move to become legal citizens? Your daughter needs medical treatment so you move to a country to benefit your daughter and don’t start the process to become legal citizens, then you play victim because the country you have sponged off of for 10 years catches you? Even if they started the process, I would say good for them and let’s not deport, however 10 years and no action by the parents? Sounds like excuses.

I have compassion but the parents also need to take responsibility for their actions.

I like it ... Maybe we should start doing whatever we feel justified in doing instead of following the stinking laws.

Just like before Obamacare, people with or without insurance get treatment. No issue with getting medical treatment For the parents to use state Medicaid that is funded by the federal government, for 10 years is wrong. For them to claim they are victims is an absolute lie.

They live in a country that has better medical care than the US according to the left wing nuts. So I’m not seeing why they were here to begin with.

The girl needs her surgery fine, when she gets better send her and her family back to their legal home country.
The federal goverment matches dollar for dollar state funding for US citizens. If the applicant is not a US citizen and the state accepts the person then the state is responsible for 100% of covered medical expenses. Some states do this and some don't.

As of 2006, applicants must provide proof of citizenship by submitting one of the following documents. Birth certificate, Military service records, US Passport, Naturalization Certificate, or Permanent resident card/Green card. This is in addition to a state acceptable proof of identity.

There is nothing in the article that says this little girl is being covered by Medicaid. Many healthcare facilities provide non-emergency services to children who do not have healthcare coverage or any means of payment.

There is no federal law that prevents state funds from being used to pay medical bills of undocumented immigrants which does happen in a number of states.

See Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders is treason—a crime that is usually punishable by death. Using taxpayer resources for this purpose certainly qualifies.

as long as you know you're disgusting immoral animal.

you should ask forgiveness from whatever G-d you believe in.

You're the one who is treasonously taking the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans. That leaves you in no position to cast aspersions on anyone else's morals.

I did not say the girl

I agree however in 10 years they didn’t make a move to become legal citizens? Your daughter needs medical treatment so you move to a country to benefit your daughter and don’t start the process to become legal citizens, then you play victim because the country you have sponged off of for 10 years catches you? Even if they started the process, I would say good for them and let’s not deport, however 10 years and no action by the parents? Sounds like excuses.

I have compassion but the parents also need to take responsibility for their actions.
To get a visa in Mexico to become a permanent resident takes an average wait of 11 years if you have a legal family member who is a US citizens living in the US who will sponsor you. In some cases it is less for immediate family members. If you have an employer in the US and you meet certain job requirements the average wait is 4 to 6 years. If you don't fall in one of these categories, forget it. The kid would be dead or an adult before the parents got a visa to become permanent residents.

It's a shame children in Mexico (or anywhere for that matter) die.

Are you suggesting we should open the border to all the sick children of the world, provide them with medical care and let them stay?
Or are you just saying that if their parents break the law and bring them here, that's okay?
I don't think anyone in this country should be denied emergency services regardless of their citizenship. Nor do I believe children brought into this country by their parents at an early age and raised here should be deported. I think it's cruel and unfair to hold the child responsible for actions of their parents. And no, I'm not suggesting we have open boarders.
It’s cruel, unfair, and un-Constitutional.

The federal goverment matches dollar for dollar state funding for US citizens. If the applicant is not a US citizen and the state accepts the person then the state is responsible for 100% of covered medical expenses. Some states do this and some don't.

As of 2006, applicants must provide proof of citizenship by submitting one of the following documents. Birth certificate, Military service records, US Passport, Naturalization Certificate, or Permanent resident card/Green card. This is in addition to a state acceptable proof of identity.

There is nothing in the article that says this little girl is being covered by Medicaid. Many healthcare facilities provide non-emergency services to children who do not have healthcare coverage or any means of payment.

Re-read the article, it most certainly does. FTA:
They had not been able to afford her therapies in Mexico, she said, but in Texas, Medicaid paid for her daughter’s treatment, which included home visits from therapists.

Again, the family did nothing for 10 years, not a damn thing. If they had done anything to become citizens, or gain legal status, I would be okay. Again, nothing.

Americans paid for the health cost of their daughter. Glad we could help. Time to send her and her parents back to their own country where you lefties claim the medical treatments are superior to the US. Let Mexico pay for their people. We have Veterans sleeping on the streets, we have families that are a month from living on the streets. We have a host of social issues that we need to focus on and a mental health issue that has blown up with drug addiction problems. We have middle class working Americans that can’t afford medical treatments even with insurance.

We have lots of issues, we need to work for our citizens before we help out those that choose to illegally take services designed for Americans.

My father fought in WWII and the government doesn’t give him the same treatment and consideration they give to an illegal alien. Something is terribly wrong with this country’s priorities.

They had not been able to afford her therapies in Mexico, she said, but in Texas, Medicaid paid for her daughter’s treatment, which included home visits from therapists.

Again, the family did nothing for 10 years, not a damn thing. If they had done anything to become citizens, or gain legal status, I would be okay. Again, nothing.

Americans paid for the health cost of their daughter. Glad we could help. Time to send her and her parents back to their own country where you lefties claim the medical treatments are superior to the US. Let Mexico pay for their people. We have Veterans sleeping on the streets, we have families that are a month from living on the streets. We have a host of social issues that we need to focus on and a mental health issue that has blown up with drug addiction problems. We have middle class working Americans that can’t afford medical treatments even with insurance.

We have lots of issues, we need to work for our citizens before we help out those that choose to illegally take services designed for Americans.

My father fought in WWII and the government doesn’t give him the same treatment and consideration they give to an illegal alien. Something is terribly wrong with this country’s priorities.
Yes, you are right, I missed the part about Medicaid.

I'm not sure how the family would become US citizens or permanent residents in 10 years, particularly while living illegally in the US. Unless they have immediate family living in the US to sponsor them or they have special job skill that an employer would sponsor them, there is no way they could legally immigrate to the US in 10 years or probably a lot longer.

I don't usually read stories like this as they are very slanted to the left but the same is true of immigration stories slanted to right.

I'm not sure how the family would become US citizens or permanent residents in 10 years, particularly while living illegally in the US. Unless they have immediate family living in the US to sponsor them or they have special job skill that an employer would sponsor them, there is no way they could legally immigrate to the US in 10 years or probably a lot longer.

I don't usually read stories like this as they are very slanted to the left but the same is true of immigration stories slanted to right.

I didn’t say they had to become citizens, I am saying they should have at least tried. I’m not sure what the immediate danger was to her health was however cerebral palsy is not usually life threatening but it does need quite a bit of care through their life. We can’t save the world, heck we have let our own citizens down.

It’s cruel, unfair, and un-Constitutional.

"We the People of the United States of America" ... Is pretty self explanatory.
If you would like to suggest our Constitution extends to foreign citizens or those who manage to illegally invade our country ... That's simply untrue.

Last edited:
Agents stop ambulance, follow it to hospital, wait for emergency surgery to be over, take girl to deport center.

A 10-year-old girl with cerebral palsy has been detained by federal immigration authorities in Texas after she passed through a Border Patrol checkpoint on her way to a hospital to undergo emergency gall bladder surgery.

The girl, Rosamaria Hernandez, who was brought over the border illegally to live in Laredo, Tex., when she was three months old, was being transferred from a medical center in Laredo to a hospital in Corpus Christi around 2 a.m. on Tuesday when Border Patrol agents stopped the ambulance she was riding in, her family said. The agents allowed her to continue to Driscoll Children’s Hospital, the family said, but followed the ambulance the rest of the way there, then waited outside her room until she was released from the hospital.

By Wednesday evening, according to family members and advocates involved in her case, immigration agents had taken her to a facility in San Antonio where migrant children who arrive alone in the United States from Central America are usually held, even though her parents, who both lack legal status, live 150 miles away in Laredo.

10-Year-Old Immigrant Is Detained After Agents Stop Her on Way to Surgery
Common procedure with criminals. You want criminals free. We don't. To make it worse you want criminals free and people disarmed.
On cue trump’s butt plug defends the indefensible.

They dont have hospitals in mexico?

I didn’t say they had to become citizens, I am saying they should have at least tried. I’m not sure what the immediate danger was to her health was however cerebral palsy is not usually life threatening but it does need quite a bit of care through their life. We can’t save the world, heck we have let our own citizens down.
Trying to become citizens would mean returning to Mexico and paying an application fee of $190 per person for permanent residence visas that they wouldn't be able to use for 10 to 15 years.

Trying to become citizens would mean returning to Mexico and paying an application fee of $190 per person for permanent residence visas that they wouldn't be able to use for 10 to 15 years.

Uh Yeah ... Tell that to her parents, they are the ones that seem to be confused about how the law works ... Screw it ... You can send them the money ... :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back