Just when you thought the Obama Campaign couldn't stoop any lower

No lie, dupes. A W clone. But no personality...

I agree yet disagree. Obama is A bush clone only he added Obamacare and more horrible things to continue the raping of the taxpayers wallet.

Last edited:
You guys all assume they see something to make them go so low. I think that is their true character. Obama and his thugs have very little respect for decency.

all we see who the brainwashed right wingers in here are.
I neither like Vinnie Vitalis nor am I going to vote for him...That doesn't preclude me from recognizing the churlish actions of a campaign that is becoming increasingly panicked and rash.

what part of anybody can post anything to tumblr continues to elude you, luca?

What part of "Paid for by Obama for America" eludes YOU??

I neither like Vinnie Vitalis nor am I going to vote for him...That doesn't preclude me from recognizing the churlish actions of a campaign that is becoming increasingly panicked and rash.

tumblr is free. i have an account. i can upload a photo. Tag the obama site which i am following. my photo lands on their page.

eta if the page is paid for. than somebody is being paid to monitor content.

Last edited:

tumblr is free. i have an account. i can upload a photo. Tag the obama site which i am following. my photo lands on their page.

It has the Obammy favicon, which I'm certain is trademarked, on the page tab!...It doesn't get more official than that.

No lie, dupes. A W clone. But no personality...

I agree yet disagree. Obama is A bush clone only he added Obamacare and more horrible things to continue the raping of the taxpayers wallet.

You are duped by greedy rich Pubs- Health costs have risen only 4% under O-care in the last year, and 2% under Masscare, while under Bush they went up 15%/year- thank god costs and scams are under control, with more to come.. Your post is pure Pubcrappe. Read something.

Last edited:

hey, you wanna get all butt hurt about it, guy, knock yourself out.

some shmuck posts to obama's tumblr site and gets all you mouthbreathers worked up is just comedy to me.

give glenn a kiss for me, pal.

Yeah, their behavior is really repulsive. The Lena Dunham ad is just plain vulgar and the dunce cap is unprofessional. It's really amazing to see an incumbent president's campaign being run this way. To me it shows they are very concerned about their ability to win this election and I really hope the American people are paying attention to this. If we reward this behavior with another four year term it's going to send a very bad signal.

It shows me that democrats are idiots who hold the voters in contempt.

It has the Obammy favicon, which I'm certain is trademarked, on the page tab!...It doesn't get more official than that.

don't disagree, i merely pointing out the distinction that the content is not paid for. somebody is being paid to make sure that the obammy facicon remains there, the site is functioning, and goodness knows the crazy posts which are being submitted remain somewhat appropriate for all viewing audiences.

What a childish thing to do :mad:

I hope with all my heart Obama does not get re elected.

lol...funny to watch the die-hard extremists pretend it's the fault of the Republicans...

This is your campaign, assholes. Own it. You look like the loons you are. The world is laughing at you.

Forum List

Back