Just when you thought it couldn't get worse for Houston

Not a bad thing. Participation is voluntary. This waives the process for approval and opens the program to any who wants to use it. Many children who've been living in a home with a kitchen are no longer living in a home with a kitchen - and may not again for weeks or months.

Only certain types of people think helping people in a devastated area with food is a bad thing..Shame on you...

An odd title and odd complaint. Surely you see this.

Is this is a tongue in cheek posting? If so, I'm not sure who it might be directed to.

Damn Liberals.....feeding the children

Don't they know it only makes them dependent?

Houston ISD Students Will Receive Three Free Meals Daily

The school children will be force fed what ever the government thinks they should have. This is so bad it could have come ftom big moo herself.

What are they planning on doing with parents who want to feed their own children? Put them in jail.

Is there an opt out provision? No. Eat it or else.
i missed the part where it said:

students will be forced to eat the gruel.
parents are prohibited from sending food with their children
not eating the gruel will results in expulsion from school

can you let me know where those came from? and since it's just houston, what does michelle obama have to do with it?

Did anyone see an opt out provision?

In the recent past, when parents decided not to participate in the inadequate school lunch programs the home packed lunch was taken and thrown away.

Provide an opt out. Instead of an opt out, the school is asking for parents to fill out an application so the school can get paid. It is all about the money after all.

Houston ISD Students Will Receive Three Free Meals Daily

The school children will be force fed what ever the government thinks they should have. This is so bad it could have come ftom big moo herself.

What are they planning on doing with parents who want to feed their own children? Put them in jail.

Is there an opt out provision? No. Eat it or else.
Yes, it's really horrible to feed children. Thanks for letting us know.

It is horrible to force feed children in accordance with government knows best.

How well did this work out last time?

Where is the opt out?

You are the poster child for moronic pieces of shit worldwide, Tipsy.

I don't think they need to include a special sentence spelling out parents having the ability to opt out. The free lunch program has been in place for decades and it was no more mandatory than this expanded version.

You demand to know where in the article the opt out option is.

I want you to show us where in the article it says there isn't one.

Forum List

Back