Just when I thought Obama couldn't possibly be any more despicable...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by P@triot, Aug 17, 2012.

1. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,535
    This man screams about "sharing the wealth" and "being your brother's keeper" while wallowing in wealth (tens of millions) and allowing his aunt and brother to live in complete destitute poverty.

Liberals are the most deplorable hypocrites in the world. How anybody can follow this piece of shit with his lies and his hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

Who bailed out Obama’s brother? HINT: Not Barack*
    President Obama often cites the Bible as reason for advocating a big government nanny state. He’ll either refer to verses in Matthew and sometimes uses phrases such as "being our brother’s keeper."*In the ironies of ironies, Barack Obama’s own brother, George, who lives in extreme poverty, recently turned to conservative author, Dinesh D’Souza for help. Why D’Souza? According to George, “he didn’t have anyone else to turn to.” - wow.

Dinesh D‘Souza Says He Paid Hospital Bill for Obama’s Half-Brother George Obama | Video | TheBlaze.com

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,296
    Ain't life a bitch, then you die

3. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Z2MP8vMWU]That's Despicable - YouTube[/ame]

4. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,535
    Well, kudos for at least being honest enough to even attempt to defend this piece of dog shit. How can a man with millions preach about marxism while leaving his own family in poverty? He must not want to be taken seriously, or he would at least pretend to care about "sharing the wealth" with his own family while screaming that strangers should share their wealth.

5. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    Speaking of which; just remember...when you have a bad day as we all have from time to time...just remember that somewhere out there, there is some one having a worse day than you ever could. His name is Mr. Pelosi. I'm down with her politics but has there ever been a more stereotypical liberal than her? She's like nails on a chalkboard to me; I'm sure she's a nice person but UGGH!

I was watching an episode of Portlandia on Netflix one day before going to Yoga and one of their sketches had a couple going to a restuarant...they wanted some chicken so they asked the waitress if it was free-range. The waitress brought out a complete dossier on the chicken they were about to consume; it's feeding schedules, affidavits from psychologists who observed the bird while it was alive, it had pictures of the bird...etc. I can imagine going out on Friday night with Nancy is an exercise not much different than that.

As for the OP, not worth reading...Rott hasn't said anything worthwhile in justabout ever.

6. ladyliberal

ladyliberal Progressive Princess

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +291
    George Obama has repeatedly denied that he feels abandoned by Barack Obama (who I don't believe he has ever met or contacted): Corsi in Kenya: Obama's Nation Boots Obama Nation Author - TIME

D'Souza's repeated assertions that Barack Obama is a bad person because he is not financially supporting George is offensive because (among other reasons) he denies George agency. Given that George has repeatedly indicated that he does not want Obama's money, why shouldn't D'Souza respect his wishes?

D'Souza asks "What is the real story here?" I would say: "Conservative propagandist admits paying a man about a year's worth of money in exchange for his interview".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. IGetItAlready

IGetItAlready BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    I would say: Fair shares, fair shots and all the rest are as useless as all Obama's campaign speak from four years ago. But it sure gins up support for relieving "the wealthy" of what they've earned. ;)

8. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Bullcrap, George's son was sick, your messiah didn't know and didn't give a sh*t. A year's worth of money is $1,000.00. Whop de doo!!

Barack has distanced himself from George because he doesn't support their father's views and being anti-colonialist. George doesn't want anything from Barack and I don't blame him. The move 2016 is coming out, George has been interviewed in the documentary.

You might want to click on the trailer.

2016: Obama's America | Official Movie Site

9. AmyNation

AmyNation Road Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,016
    Everyone always agrees religion and family should be off limits, until they want to trash talk the other guy. :rolleyes:

10. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,611
    So, why do some conservatives think this current "hissyfits and butthurt" strategy is suddenly going to start paying dividends?

The loons have been screaming insanely stupid stuff about President Obama for 4 solid years, and essentially all of it has turned out to be BS. The nation has seen all that. The ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome) crowd has cried "wolf!" too many times. Essentially, all they've done is make President Obama immune to negative campaigning, because most people now instantly assume it's just another lie.

Sure, a few people will believe the negative campaigning, but only the ones who fell for the previous BS. The new BS isn't going to gain any new voters.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3