Just what we need: another class warfare speech

name one event in which the GOP has went after the unions?
Why make this stuff up?
Unions have destroyed them selves and the only politician that has done any-thing for the unions in my life-time was GWB
He saved the UAW after congress told him not to

Damn dude talk about having it up side down

Have you been asleep the last 30 years? Ask ALEC about the numerous union busting bills that have passed through the states. Chip, chip, chipping away a little at a time.

Lets see if you can link to one as a place to start
And who is ALEC?
One more thing
I am a huger supporter of the trade unions such as the Pipe fitters, carpenters, etc...
They can get out of hand with the rhetoric, but for unions have it pretty close to the way they should operate
Who is ALEC? You have to be joking. You must be a faux news junkie.
:eusa_boohoo:

Have you been asleep the last 30 years? Ask ALEC about the numerous union busting bills that have passed through the states. Chip, chip, chipping away a little at a time.

Lets see if you can link to one as a place to start
And who is ALEC?
One more thing
I am a huger supporter of the trade unions such as the Pipe fitters, carpenters, etc...
They can get out of hand with the rhetoric, but for unions have it pretty close to the way they should operate
Who is ALEC? You have to be joking. You must be a faux news junkie.
:eusa_boohoo:

Fox news and what fox shows after Fox news is 2 different things, neither do I watch

I work in construction mgmt and have worked w/ the BM locals out of Atlanta and Chattanooga
Had very little issue with them

The UAW is a completely different animal

Also I goggled ALEC and was not impressed one way or another.
If the owner of a Power plant in Texas can get union trades to perform there work with a no strike clause and at a built up compensation rate that is the same or lower than the rate the no union contractor pays, they have no issue using union labor

The issue is simple, it is to justify the cost to the consumer. The contractors such as the one I worked for off and on during the last 6 years bid that work union and worked side by side with other contractors that were non-union

You Being a BM I assume by trade should know these issues as good as I do. And did we not discuss our president and his all out war on coal fired PP and what it is going to do to your craft?
The GOP congress in the late 90s did more to help your craft with the construction of all of these scrubbers than any-one in our generation
Think about it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back