Just what is Soros agenda?

When she first spoke of Soros, this is what I googled..and was impressed.
George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Especially the philanthropy part.
But...then things changed. Cant say exactly when. Maybe Im just a weak troll trying to understand it after all. I still want opinions in order to learn and form a logical opinion on what this man intends...if he intends anything at all. And how it will affect me and mine....and the USA.

Soros destroyed the economies of several countries - including Great Britain - for profit. He can afford to be philanthropic.... but the money he made.... the cost to ordinary people in at least five counties was quite high. They lost everything, homes, pensions, life savings... all because Soros wanted to be even richer than he already was.

Who will be the 6th country? The USA? Something to think about, aint it?

Im off to bed. Night folks.

Spill it. Whats your thoughts on this guy?

He's a rich man with an agenda to get even richer while transforming as much of the world as is possible into a set of centrally planned economies. I'm unsure on whether he makes money to do that or does that to make money. He, like some other billionaires, seem to have two sets of rules - one for them and one for all the mere millionaires and below. All of this is done under the guise of taking care of the poor, which doesn't ever work out that well.

My only real problem with him is that he doesn't succeed by following his own stated beliefs and the advocacy he funds vilifies people who are much like him.

You'll notice the agenda he helps push is that most people with any means at all should contribute more to the government. However, he hasn't actually contributed more himself.

But...then things changed. Cant say exactly when. Maybe Im just a weak troll trying to understand it after all. I still want opinions in order to learn and form a logical opinion on what this man intends...if he intends anything at all. And how it will affect me and mine....and the USA.

Soros destroyed the economies of several countries - including Great Britain - for profit. He can afford to be philanthropic.... but the money he made.... the cost to ordinary people in at least five counties was quite high. They lost everything, homes, pensions, life savings... all because Soros wanted to be even richer than he already was.

You just described wall street. :eusa_eh::lol:

He's also attempting to restructure the world financial order, and move America out of the dominant role.
Chuck full of tin hat foil conspiracy therories...zero in the order of substance aka proof.

Please present some.

Exactly!!!

kapow.jpg

He's also attempting to restructure the world financial order, and move America out of the dominant role.
Chuck full of tin hat foil conspiracy therories...zero in the order of substance aka proof.

Please present some.

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Looming Soros Conference Will Focus on Rearranging Global ‘Financial Order’ | The Blaze

Dollar falls below 75 on index as Soros begin conference for new global currency - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

Unreported Soros Event Aims to Remake Entire Global Economy - WSJ.com

On April 8, a group he's funded with $50 million is holding a major economic conference and Soros's goal for such an event is to "establish new international rules" and "reform the currency system." It's all according to a plan laid out in a Nov. 4, 2009, Soros op-ed calling for "a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order."

The event is bringing together "more than 200 academic, business and government policy thought leaders' to repeat the famed 1944 Bretton Woods gathering that helped create the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. Soros wants a new 'multilateral system," or an economic system where America isn't so dominant.

You can either agree or disagree with his aims. But what you can't do is deny that it is his aim to do just that.

Spill it. Whats your thoughts on this guy?

There is none. Its a crazy dumb ass conspiracy Beck dreamed up and kept it going for the dumb-asses to take the bate and keep going with it.

There are no dumb ass Beck fans here are there?

For all that Beck has said, Soros would have sued him by now if it wasn't true.

Grats on showing that you have your head in the sand.

He's a very very wealthy guy who, having lived through both NAZIism and COMMUNISM, understands that there are TWO pathes to totalitarianism.

He ALSO understands that the only thing standing between us and authoritarianism is an open society.

So the guy puts his money where his mouth is.

I think he's heroic, even though I don't fully support his theories about how one prevents authoitarianist capitalism from taking over society and turning the world into a neo-feudalist nighmare.

Please present some.

Looming Soros Conference Will Focus on Rearranging Global ‘Financial Order’ | The Blaze

Dollar falls below 75 on index as Soros begin conference for new global currency - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

On April 8, a group he's funded with $50 million is holding a major economic conference and Soros's goal for such an event is to "establish new international rules" and "reform the currency system." It's all according to a plan laid out in a Nov. 4, 2009, Soros op-ed calling for "a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order."

The event is bringing together "more than 200 academic, business and government policy thought leaders' to repeat the famed 1944 Bretton Woods gathering that helped create the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. Soros wants a new 'multilateral system," or an economic system where America isn't so dominant.

You can either agree or disagree with his aims. But what you can't do is deny that it is his aim to do just that.

Save the far rightwing blogs and "news" sources for the rw hacks that love them.

Present some real proof please.

Thanks.

Actually, I described George Soros.... it's not my problem if you're stupid.

Please present some.

Save the far rightwing blogs and "news" sources for the rw hacks that love them.

Present some real proof please.

Thanks.

The examiner and wsj are not far right.

But go ahead and deny reality. Seems to be your forte. :thup:

He's a very very wealthy guy who, having lived through both NAZIism and COMMUNISM, understands that there are TWO pathes to totalitarianism.

He ALSO understands that the only thing standing between us and authoritarianism is an open society.

So the guy puts his money where his mouth is.

I think he's heroic, even though I don't fully support his theories about how one prevents authoitarianist capitalism from taking over society and turning the world into a neo-feudalist nighmare.

He advocates that we pay more to the government and yet doesn't do so himself. How exactly is that putting his money where his mouth is?

He collaborated with the Nazi's against the Jews, that should be more then enough to explain this man.

No, he fucking did not.

Seriously, the level that people will stoop to in attacks is astounding to me.

A jewish kid hiding from the Nazis, pretending to be part of a Christian family to avoid being sent to the camps, going with his pretend father on his rounds isn't "collaborating" with the Nazis, and your post is a terrible insult to everyone (including myself) who lost family in the Holocaust.

Serious, grow the fuck up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal

And money.

He wishes control over as many parts of the system as possible in order to direct as much productive gains as possible from the working and middle classes to himself and his cronies.

He collaborated with the Nazi's against the Jews, that should be more then enough to explain this man.

News to me.

Can you document that from a credible source?
George Soros collaborated with the Nazi's against the Jews
George soros collaborated with the Nazi's against the Jews - Google Search
George Soros didn't collaborated with the Nazi's against the Jews
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=e9ce1e11ecd3b0b1

Last edited:

News to me.

Can you document that from a credible source?
George Soros collaborated with the Nazi's against the Jews
George Soros didn't collaborated with the Nazi's against the Jews
Thanks, your link turned up this.
George Soros, Nazi collaborator - snopes.com

Forum List

Back