Just what is Soros agenda?

• Banned
And is he close to seizing that power? And at what expense?

Ever wonder why George Soros spends a bundle of money supporting politicians who say they will increase taxes on the rich? The tax increases are most often put on people trying to become rich, not those already rich. These rich big government advocates like Soros can gain far more by "buying" politicians. Ever wonder how Soros became so rich? The "bought" politicians provide them with confidential information about administrative decisions, which Soros can then use to place big bets in the market, making themselves much richer.

to what end?

what are the things he's done to convince you of this?

provide proof please.

You don't accept the positions he has had and some he continues to have without seeking power. :cuckoo:

You automatically assume that power in and of itself is a bad thing. It's not.
u haven't answered a damn thing.

please try again.

Actually I have.

You don't like the answer, but thats no one's problem but your own. :cuckoo:

You don't accept the positions he has had and some he continues to have without seeking power. :cuckoo:

please try again.

Actually I have.

actually, you did not.

answer.

and you know it.

you are now trying to bullshit your way out of actually answering.

please try again.

Actually I have.

actually, you did not.

answer.

and you know it.

No, I did actually answer.

The question was what does Soros seek. I answered "power", and then said that one doesn't seek and hold the positions he has had and some he continues to have without seeking power.

It's a self evident answer. You don't found societies, institutions, and become a member of the council on foreign relations without seeking power.

The only way it's not self-evident is if someone doesn't know about his positions on varying boards and institutions.

Last edited:

where is the answer in that?

why must you lie?

Last edited:
Actually I have.

actually, you did not.

answer.

and you know it.

No, I did actually answer.

The question was what does Soros seek. I answered "power", and then said that one doesn't seek and hold the positions he has had and some he continues to have without seeking power.

It's a self evident answer. You don't found societies, institutions, and become a member of the council on foreign relations without seeking power.

The only way it's not self-evident is if someone doesn't know about his positions on varying boards and institutions.

the question was, what is soros agenda.

a troll question if there ever was one.

power is not an agenda.

power is necessary to successfully implement an agenda.

you are weak, as troll and most probably at everything else, too.

Huh? Im just asking opinions. At first, soros seemed like a dream come true what with all his good will intentions. But...after obamas actions..or lackthereof...Im not so sure any more. If its too good to be true, it usually isnt. Or however that goes.

I am no troll. I ask because I just flat dont know what to think. And this is where I learn.

With that said.....as politely and as clear as I could to explain my intentions in asking the question..this is more personal. Just for you. :fu:

Forum List

Back