Just What Does Hillary Clinton think She has to offer America?

For some reason MSM must feel she is still relevant. I found it ironic when I heard her briefly on the middle eastern dudes show this morning on CNN. Out of all things, she was talking about women's rights and how she and Obama had much in common growing up.

So what gives? Why is she on the 'other' networks? Is she relevant? Do we actually benefit in any way based on her words?

-Geaux
Dude, I agree with you, I am so sick of hearing from Hillary...what the fuck is up with old white people thinking this country hasn't had enough of them...its time to move on, Trump, HIllary and all of congress and the senate...its time for newer younger blood to run this country.

I'm an old white guy and must disagree. There is much to consider when someone like me lived through the JFK Assassination, MLK's Assassination, RFK's Assassination, the moon landing, the Vietnam Fiasco and the Nixon Administration; Ford and Stagflation, OPEC and the oil boycott, The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis, the murders of Israeli Athletes at the Olympics and on and on...!

With those events and many more our nation has survived, but no event in my life history is more disturbing and worrisome than Trump, and the far right's influence on our lives today.
Dude, I'm old too, almost 62.....and unlike you, I want us you and me to step aside and allow a new generation to direct this country....I'm soooooo sick of lets cut taxes and wait for the trickle effect and I'm sick of the what about me syndrome old people can't let go of.

We need to keep working to better our country. Standing against the New Right; their bigotry, racism, misogyny, war on women, minorities, the infirm, the working poor, and live up to these words:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Thank you for confirming what we already knew. Her Thighness Clinton couldn't even beat someone as bad as you described Mr Trump to be in your mind. What does that say about her? I doubt she could have been elected dog catcher.

Maybe if she had found Wisconsin and Michigan on a map, things would have been different but I doubt that. It would have made things worse I suppose when the voters of that state actually heard what she had to offer,.... which was not much

She should just focus on wiping Slick Willies rear and cleaning up the drool he drops when looking at other women

-Geaux

You obviously don't have a degree in Poli Sci. There is no single reason for the reason the election turned as it did. That said, Sect. Clinton told the truth about Coal, and telling the truth is rarely beneficial when the audience wants to hear differently.

The irony of the last General Election is those in WI, MI and PA who supported Trump are having voter remorse - at least those who have watched Trump's behavior for the past 8 + months.

For some reason MSM must feel she is still relevant. I found it ironic when I heard her briefly on the middle eastern dudes show this morning on CNN. Out of all things, she was talking about women's rights and how she and Obama had much in common growing up.

So what gives? Why is she on the 'other' networks? Is she relevant? Do we actually benefit in any way based on her words?

-Geaux
Republicans spent 30 years trying to get her on something.

Trump's been in office 9 months and even Republicans are afraid he will start WWIII.

Trump is the obvious outcome of what Republicans have been selling their base for the last couple of decades.

Forum List

Back