Just What Does Hillary Clinton think She has to offer America?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
For some reason MSM must feel she is still relevant. I found it ironic when I heard her briefly on the middle eastern dudes show this morning on CNN. Out of all things, she was talking about women's rights and how she and Obama had much in common growing up.

So what gives? Why is she on the 'other' networks? Is she relevant? Do we actually benefit in any way based on her words?

-Geaux

For some reason MSM must feel she is still relevant. I found it ironic when I heard her briefly on the middle eastern dudes show this morning on CNN. Out of all things, she was talking about women's rights and how she and Obama had much in common growing up.

So what gives? Why is she on the 'other' networks? Is she relevant? Do we actually benefit in any way based on her words?

-Geaux

Much more so than anything you've posted, that for certain.

-Geaux

The clintons = pure corruption.
Only a sick fool would respect the clintons

-Geaux
It is tempting to believe that most people- including people who voted for her- wish she would just go away. For some reason she keeps inserting herself into the public eye. It's reached a point that the MSM isn't interested in her anymore, so she is taking her same tired victim tripe to anyone who will air it. It's rather pathetic really. After so many failures, you'd think she'd want to leave the public eye (or "public service" as she calls it) and do something different. Apparently, she craves the spot light so much that she doesn't realize that she is embarrassing herself.

-Geaux

IMG_6185.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Failed Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton runs in 2020.

She's the best thing that could happen to the Democrat Party.
They just need to do a better job of keeping Senators Sanders and Warren in line.

Would hate for the Democrats get distracted from the Clinton Awesomeness ... :thup:

-Geaux

I take that to mean you don't understand why either. Why does what she say matter?

-Geaux

-Geaux

You're looking to benefit from someone's words? What are you looking for?

-Geaux

Then let me ask it a different way

What is the point of her continuing to be in the public eye? She must feel there is some level of value for the public relative to her interviews

-Geaux

-Geaux

Do you miss The Hag, Slick Willie, or The Clinton Crime Family Foundation and its Pay to Play Access?

-Geaux

Then let me ask it a different way

What is the point of her continuing to be in the public eye? She must feel there is some level of value for the public relative to her interviews

-Geaux

Well, why not? Interviews happen everyday.

RWNJs have been repeating the same lies for so long, they actually believe them. Why should the Clinton's go away? They've done amazing good and are still working for the good of the working class. You certainly cannot say that about even one Republican.

You don't have to like her but it would be nice if you stopped lying about her. I realize that's impossible for a RWNJ but you could at least try. Educate yourself.

You don't mind that trump lies every single day. You don't mind that you voted for nothing but lies. BUT -

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

AND

Here are a few of her accomplishments.

These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar.

Forum List

Back