Just wanted to introduce myself...

So, was Hitler really an evil genius?

Hitler was a POS but he did fulfill the last part of the OP's post, "also what i believe is best for the country." He did pull Germany out of the trashing the Wiemar Republic did to Germany but really screwed up when he started invading other countries and systematically exterminating people.
I guess we see things differently. Yes, germany was punished after ww1 to an extent that living was difficult. But then, criminals need to be punished. In hindsight it was just a bit too much. But Hitler did nothing for the people ... Everything he did was in preparation for the war.

I'm just giving you some shit. I like Germans. I'm part German myself, studied German in high school and college, and had a German girlfriend the last year of high school. Her parents were old-school and made some killer Bismarckhering.

... so people understand my background when answering to anything I post.

I am a human, a european, a german... in that order. I am also a physicist, a banker and see the world through the eyes of a technocrat. While I am a christian I do not believe in a specific god, but accept that the modern protestantic church is trying to set a ethic level that I partly would share. I accept that all men and women, any institutions and governments have flaws, and I like to evaluate people not by profession, title, but by their ability to reflect on things and theirselves.

That being said, I am a boring moderate (in politics) in my country and I change my vote on parties depending on statements and also what i believe is best for the country.
Welcome back sock! :hello77:

Hitler was a POS but he did fulfill the last part of the OP's post, "also what i believe is best for the country." He did pull Germany out of the trashing the Wiemar Republic did to Germany but really screwed up when he started invading other countries and systematically exterminating people.
I guess we see things differently. Yes, germany was punished after ww1 to an extent that living was difficult. But then, criminals need to be punished. In hindsight it was just a bit too much. But Hitler did nothing for the people ... Everything he did was in preparation for the war.

I'm just giving you some shit. I like Germans. I'm part German myself, studied German in high school and college, and had a German girlfriend the last year of high school. Her parents were old-school and made some killer Bismarckhering.

What do you like about them?

Hello. Probably, all the participants here hare human, too, though that is sometimes difficult to believe.
This site is interesting for news gathering. A lot of refining of the raw materials is necessary, of course.

Their beer for one thing, and the food is awesome. They also have a way with mechanical things.

But their liberal politics suck.

Their beer for one thing, and the food is awesome. They also have a way with mechanical things.

But their liberal politics suck.

The windows are amazing.

Your last sentence; agreed.

Forum List

Back