Just want to remind people that we are winning in Iraq!

And just for the record, the invasion of Iraq was illegal by international law and our own Constitution. Don't hear much of that in the news either.

That's right. Never forget...the lefties wanted us to lose. This has been a terrible disappointment to them.

They wanted more casualties, and to see America really decimated by this.

Carry on.

That's great news.

I will be especially happy when Obama withdrawls the troops, and thankful to our troops for having made it possible.

And just for the record, the invasion of Iraq was illegal by international law and our own Constitution. Don't hear much of that in the news either.

Absolutely wrong and an out right lie.

In order for it to have been Unconstitutional Congress would have had to have declared such and provided the justification to back it up. Instead the President, per the law, requested Congressional approval and received it. Not only that but ever since Congress has approved every expenditure of money for the war.

So much for THAT claim.

For it to be illegal by international law, there would have to actually BE such a law and a body to enforce said law.

What we have is the UN and per the UN charter the US justified the invasion as did the other 49 Countries that supported us. The UN has never made a judgement that the invasion was "illegal" Neither the General Assembly or the Security Council.

So much for THAT claim.

Wanna try for strike 3?

That's great news.

I will be especially happy when Obama withdrawls the troops, and thankful to our troops for having made it possible.

When the troops come home it will be because we won, unless you are suggesting Obama as President will sabotage what we have accomplished and withdraw before the mission is complete. Is that what you are claim?

And we will have won because of Bush and the Pentagon and the military. We will have avoided a political lose that the Liberals have been trying to create for the last 5 years. Or are you saying Obama as President will in fact create that loss?

world net daily?

nice.

I hear NewRepublic is also a worthwhile source too.

:lol:

Forum List

Back