Just voted in IL...

I voted for Newt. I know he won't win it but I think he's the most Presidential.

Oddly enough, yesterday when I went to Dixon to pick up my taxes from the accountant, Santorum had a big crowd down by the Reagan statue by the Rock River.

:lol: I'm not criticizing you... your vote, your choice.... but, it always makes me laugh when anyone calls Gingrich 'Presidential'. Seriously... on what planet? :lol:

I think all old fat grey haired men who look pretty good in a suit look Presidential.:lol: I think he has some good ideas, I think he speaks his mind, he knows how the game is played in Washington, and out of the choices, I trust him the most. It's too bad that he has so much baggage but a vote for Newt is not a vote for Romney who I think is the absolute worst choice we could make. Romney is a rich guy that doesn't have anything better to do with his time than to play in the Oval Office for either 4 or 8 years. I think time will show that he was a bad choice. Not as bad a choice as Obama but never the less, a bad choice. The biggest problem with this election cycle is that none of the people who would make a good President are even running. It all comes down to picking the best "worst choice".

Did you have to show ID?

How many times did you get to vote?

:eusa_angel:

This is Chicago I voted 4 times!

LOL, although I don't see the harm in requiring a person to give their driver's license before getting a ballot. Just registering requires a ton a paperwork and vetting the job is done well!

I just voted too. :D

When I walked in they immediately said, "Hi Don!!".
I said, "Hello Karen, hi Joann. Are they making us show photo ID's yet?"
They replied, "That won't fly here since we pretty much know everyone that votes and even if they pass a law here we're not gonna worry about it too much. Heck, we already make sure the signatures match. What more do they want?"

Like Big Black Dog living in a rural area definitely has its advantages.

Who did you vote for Gooser?

This is Chicago I voted 4 times!

LOL, although I don't see the harm in requiring a person to give their driver's license before getting a ballot. Just registering requires a ton a paperwork and vetting the job is done well!

I just voted too. :D

When I walked in they immediately said, "Hi Don!!".
I said, "Hello Karen, hi Joann. Are they making us show photo ID's yet?"
They replied, "That won't fly here since we pretty much know everyone that votes and even if they pass a law here we're not gonna worry about it too much. Heck, we already make sure the signatures match. What more do they want?"

Like Big Black Dog living in a rural area definitely has its advantages.

Who did you vote for Gooser?

I pulled a Dem ballot and our races were all local so I doubt we had any of the same candidates.

I voted for a friend who was running for my old spot on the County Board, Dave Koehler for State Senator and I voted "No" on a Safety Tax the current County Board was trying to pass because I think they were wasting tax dollars.

Those were some of the votes I cast today.

Forum List

Back