just trolling through yahoo boards

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
and all the people who voted for kerry are there bashing Bush because he was picked for man of the year for Time.
still sore loosers i see
:chillpill

Johnney said:
and all the people who voted for kerry are there bashing Bush because he was picked for man of the year for Time.
still sore loosers i see

I have been having dialogue with an English gentleman that I met on another politics site. (If you are curious request a PM of the site). He still cannot believe that Bush won, and almost exactly as I predicted it too. He is stunned that the US can think differently than almost all of Europe. I pointed out that even among those that live in Europe there are those that support Bush, even when the media is actively against him. He still cannot comprehend that people were unwilling to vote for somebody as liberal as Kerry was.....

Oh well, they'll get used to it.

the stuff might have been believable, but you know... if your still working at BK with theorys like that, then there is something wrong

Johnney said:
still sore loosers i see

President Bush could personally find a cure for lung cancer and the people on Yahoo would find fault with it. I could just imagine the posts saying that he only cured lung cancer to protect the tobacco companies. Of course, there's also the fact that the majority of people that post on Yahoo are just nuts.

Jimmyeatworld said:
President Bush could personally find a cure for lung cancer and the people on Yahoo would find fault with it. I could just imagine the posts saying that he only cured lung cancer to protect the tobacco companies. Of course, there's also the fact that the majority of people that post on Yahoo are just nuts.
Al Gore would probably interject and say he invented the cure

Johnney said:
Al Gore would probably interject and say he invented the cure

And the media would do their best to convince the rest of the world that he told the truth.

Gore is my hero! What would we all do without the Internet?

Forum List

Back