Just To Remind USMB: Santa is Odin

That works for me. He's holed up in the frigid north for the most part. Goes on an annual raid. People think he's bringing gifts but it's booty from the last haul. Ever had a package you put under the tree turn up missing? Santa Claws paid you a little visit. hohoho.

You know what I am talking about. Read the OP again. What does Christianity and Jesus have to do with Santa anyhow? Absolutely Nothing.

He certainly has nothing to do with Christianity. That is a fact, Westwall. Thanks for pointing it out as the OP appears to be trying to make a connection where there is none.

He certainly has nothing to do with Christianity. That is a fact, Westwall. Thanks for pointing it out as the OP appears to be trying to make a connection where there is none.

Jeremiah, I don't think that was the intent of the OP. I think it is a lighthearted look at how Santa is viewed in todays materialistic world.. I specifically reference the Tim Allen observation.

Actually what troubled me about it was the history of Paganism is not tied to Christianity but Catholicism and I do not recognize Catholicism as any part of Christianity. So that is my trouble with his OP but I've decided I just won't respond to him again. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me about it, Westwall. I do not have anything further to say on his thread. Thanks again.

santa2 copy
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Irrefutable Proof that Santa is Odin Mirovia[/QUOTE

Religion threads in the Lounge? Really? I thought that was against USMB rules.

I don't think this is a "religion" thread. It is more of a light hearted look at who Santa is based on. As Santa is not a religious figure I don't see a problem here.

I found it funny and very entertaining and I have no problem with it, but Santa to some is based on St. Nicholas who was a religious figure.

Actually what troubled me about it was the history of Paganism is not tied to Christianity but Catholicism and I do not recognize Catholicism as any part of Christianity. So that is my trouble with his OP but I've decided I just won't respond to him again. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me about it, Westwall. I do not have anything further to say on his thread. Thanks again.

Odin bless you.

As a public service announcement, a helpful reminder to all:

Santa Is Odin.

Bump. Tis the Season to Recall that:

Santa Is Odin.

Annual Bump-minder to let everyone know:

SANTA IS ODIN!

*bump*

An important and evergreen seasonal reminder that:

Santa Is Odin.

As a public service announcement, a helpful reminder to all:

Santa Is Odin.

He is the Allfather that is correct Boedicca, Odin is a traveller, he is a master of disguise, everyone will meet him once in their lives, when you look back you will realise this.
I’ve worn my bronze Uppsala hammer for around 18 years.
Hail Odin.
Hail Ragnar!

New Topics

Forum List

Back