Just to keep things updated to the current century

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
IF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE DROPPED BY ONE TIME...2000 YEARS AGO and LEFT THE ONLY KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH A BUNCH OF IGNORANT CAMEL HERDERS WHO BELIEVED IN WITCHES AND THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS FLAT HE HAS ONE HELLUVA SENSE OF HUMOR.

THE JEWS WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH PROPHESIED THE COMING OF A MESSIAH BUT EVEN THEY DON'T BELIEVE JESUS WAS THE ONE. DUUUH

Another attempt to use logic where none is appreciated.

Those caught up in 'belief' will not be subject.

Another attempt to use logic where none is appreciated.

Those caught up in 'belief' will not be subject.

What they should finally realize is that there's little difference in any superstitious belief:

SUPERSTITION...a belief for which there is no material evidence to support. The bible is the only way to prove the bible.

Still trying to repeat your ignorant ramblings as if they havent been address hundreds of times already?

Who said God dropped by only one time? The scriptures are full of God appearing to man in mutliple times and places.

I would think that someone who claims to have familiarity with the scriptures would know that neither Christ nor any of the twelve had anything do with camel herding.

As mentioned before, witches exist. In fact, they are quite vocal about their professed faith. I know some even post on this board. To claim they dont exist while there people claiming to be witches doesnt seem to make much sense logically.

it was prophecied that the Jews would reject the Messiah until the fulness of times. Not really a shocker there.

But again, we've been ovre this before. I know you will probably just ignore this response again and continue with your same assertions. Especially after someone has actually stated that you used logic and falsely boosted your ego. But if you want to have actual discussions, you need to actually have facts instead of making up random accusations. It does help.

Still trying to repeat your ignorant ramblings as if they havent been address hundreds of times already?

Who said God dropped by only one time? The scriptures are full of God appearing to man in mutliple times and places.

I would think that someone who claims to have familiarity with the scriptures would know that neither Christ nor any of the twelve had anything do with camel herding.

As mentioned before, witches exist. In fact, they are quite vocal about their professed faith. I know some even post on this board. To claim they dont exist while there people claiming to be witches doesnt seem to make much sense logically.

it was prophecied that the Jews would reject the Messiah until the fulness of times. Not really a shocker there.

But again, we've been ovre this before. I know you will probably just ignore this response again and continue with your same assertions. Especially after someone has actually stated that you used logic and falsely boosted your ego. But if you want to have actual discussions, you need to actually have facts instead of making up random accusations. It does help.
Witches can claim to be witches, doesn't mean they are. You can claim to have seen god, doesn't mean you actually have, you've maybe just made yourself believe that you have because you want it to be true. :dunno:

Sorry there ol' bud. I didn't mean to pull your brainwashing trigger.

As far as the ignorant ramblings....they are all in the bible. Here's some of it for you:

Old Testament Death Penalty Sins

There are forty-two death-penalty sins in the Old Testament:

Murder - Gen. 9:6; Ex. 21:12-14,20,23; Lev. 24:17,21; Num. 35:16-34; Deut. 19.

Failing to circumcise - Gen. 17:14; Ex. 4:24,25.

Eating leavened bread during feast of unleavened bread - Ex.
2:15,19.

Smiting Parents- Ex. 21:15.

Kidnapping - Ex. 21:16; Deut. 24:7.

Cursing Parents - Ex. 21:17; Lev. 20:9.

Negligence with animals that kill - Ex. 21:28-32.

Witchcraft - Ex. 22:18.

Bestiality - Ex. 22:19; Lev. 18:23-29; 20:15,16.

Idolatry - Ex. 22:20.

Making holy anointing oil - Ex. 30:33.

Putting holy anointing oil on strangers - Ex. 30:33.

Making the holy perfume - Ex. 30:38.

Defiling the Sabbath - Ex. 31:14.

Working on the Sabbath - Ex. 35:2.

Eating the flesh of the peace offerings in
uncleanness - Lev. 7:20,21.

Eating the fat of sacrifices - Lev. 7:25.

Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the tabernacle - Lev. 17:1-9.

Eating blood - Lev. 17:10-14.

Incest - Lev. 18:6-29; 20:11-22.

Eating sacrifices at the wrong time - Lev. 19:5-8.

Consecration of children to idols - Lev. 20:1-5.

Spiritualism - Lev. 20:6,27.

Adultery - Lev. 20:10; Deut. 22:22-30.

Sodomy/Homosexuality - Lev. 20:13.

Relationship with a menstruous woman - Lev. 20:18.

Whoredom - Lev. 21:9; Deut. 22:21,22.

Sacrilege - Lev. 22:3.

Refusing to fast on day of atonement - Lev. 23:29.

Working on atonement - Lev. 23:30.

Blasphemy - Lev. 24:11-16.

Failure to keep the Passover - Num. 9:13.

Presumptuous - Num. 15:30,31.

Gathering firewood on the Sabbath - Num. 15:32,36.

Failure to purify self before worship - Num. 19:13,20.

False prophecy - Deut. 13:1-18; 18:20.

Leading men away from God - Deut. 13:6-18.

Stubbornness and rebelliousness - Deut. 21:18-23.

Gluttony - Deut. 21:20-23.

Drunkenness - Deut. 21:20-23.

Backbiting - Deut. 17:2-7.

False dreams and visions - Deut. 13:1-18.

Last edited:
IF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE DROPPED BY ONE TIME...2000 YEARS AGO and LEFT THE ONLY KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH A BUNCH OF IGNORANT CAMEL HERDERS WHO BELIEVED IN WITCHES AND THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS FLAT HE HAS ONE HELLUVA SENSE OF HUMOR.

THE JEWS WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT WHICH PROPHESIED THE COMING OF A MESSIAH BUT EVEN THEY DON'T BELIEVE JESUS WAS THE ONE. DUUUH

The Bible teaches us to forgive and be understanding of people who are complete fucking assholes.

Hi Cammmpbell, Hope you're doing ok. You are right about the Mosaic Laws. They were given to Moses to show the Jews that you can not get to Heaven by being good, works, or obeying rules. It was called the age of Law.
We are under a new covenant. The age of grace.

Witches can claim to be witches, doesn't mean they are. You can claim to have seen god, doesn't mean you actually have, you've maybe just made yourself believe that you have because you want it to be true. :dunno:

You can claim to be a lawyer...doesn't mean it's true. We wouldn't know. You statement is pretty dumb. You may really be a lawyer, and how irritating would it be if everyone one of us called you a liar? And are you really a Lawyer or you maybe just made yourself believe that you are because you want it to be true?

And look what the 12 did with it. They copied and passed those keys for 2000 years to millions of people.

And look what the 12 did with it. They copied and passed those keys for 2000 years to millions of people.

Bravo. :clap2:

The Bible teaches us to forgive and be understanding of people who are complete fucking assholes.

The bible isn't worth the paper or papyrus it's written on. It teaches folks to sell what they have and give it to the poor and the brainwashed followers drive big cars, live in huge homes, tithe their net instead of their gross then write off their contributions as a tax deduction. Talk about hypocrites.

The bible isn't worth the paper or papyrus it's written on. It teaches folks to sell what they have and give it to the poor and the brainwashed followers drive big cars, live in huge homes, tithe their net instead of their gross then write off their contributions as a tax deduction. Talk about hypocrites.

Funny, my bible doesnt say any commandment to the Saints to sell everything I have and give it to the poor. Doesnt say anything about car size, house size, or specifics on tithes.

Funny, my bible doesnt say any commandment to the Saints to sell everything I have and give it to the poor. Doesnt say anything about car size, house size, or specifics on tithes.

That's bullshit!

All through the new testament Jesus' teachings are to despise the wealthy and support the poor. Every parable has a note of taking care of the least significant in a society or culture. The parable of the good Samaritan and the one about Lazrus and the rich man are but two examples of the dozens which are in print for all to understand. "Do it to the least of these my brethren and you do it to me."

Instead of paying any attention to that a modern Christian in the United States drops by his or her local church building and leaves a few dollars each week and listens to some free loader's expansion of a bible verse which took him about 45 minutes to prepare and less than that if he had preached it before. Then they go about their business for the other 98% of their week with a clean conscience.

This is the good part. The money they leave there goes to pay for buildings, building expansions, carpeting, oak or mahagony pews, stained glass, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, vacation bible school, youth programs for the children of members, preacher's salary and travel expenses, religious retreats, a percentage for their convention or denomination headquarters, missionary work to brainwash children in other countries and change their culture, etc. THE POOR BE DAMNED!

In the old testament Noah was given precise instructions about how to build the ark, length, height, width etc. No place in the new testament does Jesus even mention building a church. Like everything else mankind has ever got control of he has fucked up the instructions in the new testament. If you doubt it look at the holy city, the vatican where literally billions of dollars worth of fine art, gold, silver, etc. has been hoarded for 17 centuries. THE POOR BE DAMNED!

6a00d8341cb34753ef0133f47638b0970b-800wi

82846-cistine-chapel-vatican-city-vatican-city.jpg

8b8a4dd0-9d35-43b1-9f58-cce9baca5943.Large.jpg

Last edited:

And now we have millions of ignorant shit herders. :D

That's bullshit!

All through the new testament Jesus' teachings are to despise the wealthy and support the poor. Every parable has a note of taking care of the least significant in a society or culture. The parable of the good Samaritan and the one about Lazrus and the rich man are but two examples of the dozens which are in print for all to understand. "Do it to the least of these my brethren and you do it to me."

Instead of paying any attention to that a modern Christian in the United States drops by his or her local church building and leaves a few dollars each week and listens to some free loader's expansion of a bible verse which took him about 45 minutes to prepare and less than that if he had preached it before. Then they go about their business for the other 98% of their week with a clean conscience.

This is the good part. The money they leave there goes to pay for buildings, building expansions, carpeting, oak or mahagony pews, stained glass, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, vacation bible school, youth programs for the children of members, preacher's salary and travel expenses, religious retreats, a percentage for their convention or denomination headquarters, missionary work to brainwash children in other countries and change their culture, etc. THE POOR BE DAMNED!

In the old testament Noah was given precise instructions about how to build the ark, length, height, width etc. No place in the new testament does Jesus even mention building a church. Like everything else mankind has ever got control of he has fucked up the instructions in the new testament. If you doubt it look at the holy city, the vatican where literally billions of dollars worth of fine art, gold, silver, etc. has been hoarded for 17 centuries. THE POOR BE DAMNED!

6a00d8341cb34753ef0133f47638b0970b-800wi

82846-cistine-chapel-vatican-city-vatican-city.jpg

8b8a4dd0-9d35-43b1-9f58-cce9baca5943.Large.jpg

Yeah!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back