Just To Confirm....

The world is witnessing the glaring example of the difference between Islam and the Judeo-Christian faith that produced America, writ large.
Don´t make the world a nuclear battlefield. You have bombed and invaded countries, unleashed terrorist armies and are besieging and blackmailing countries. We don´t like you. We don´t give a shit about the lies you parrot.

'At least 106 dead' in Iran protests over gas prices

Aren't you the lying low-life that denies every fact, documented an linked, presented to you?

You have proven yourself unworthy of being a participant in any discussion.

Let me prove it.

When confronted with facts….linked, sources and documented…..you lie, and hide behind:

“It is all made up. “

This Guy Is Smarter Than Any Of Us Recognized!

“Everything in here is totally made up …”

“Made up.”

“…made up…”

Germany will CUT defense spending

“… made up.”

one more knife in putler back : Turkey agrees to back NATO anti-maskal plans for Baltic: Lithuania

Get lost, dope.
Now you hold me responsible for the shit that is made up? Wow.
I have an idea. Open paint, paint an Iran contour and paint a big MOAB. Problem solved.

....that everything we on the Right have said about Obama, Iran, nuclear weapons.....is true and correct....

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-denies-report-on-khamenei-s-responsibility-for-killing-1500-protesters/30341052.html

2. "Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

3. Do you require more confirmation of Hussein Obama's religious affiliation....the only possible explanation for his guarantee of nuclear weapons to these 7th century savages?

Ready to admit it, Democrats????

Admit what? Obama has nothing to do with what’s going on in Iran. Trump wanted this and promoted it. That’s why he cancelled the Iran nuclear deal. He wanted an excuse to attack Iran.

Iran never threatened other countries. There are no nukes.

I thought I'd missed something. It went from Iran being bad to their own people, to Iran having nukes. I'm new here. But not to political forums. And I think this is the first time I've ever seen stretch this far. Even with Trump supporters.
If Trump or another official claims the moon fell on the earth, the guys here will make 100 threads claiming the moon fell on the earth.

As are claims that Iran wants nukes.

If I was Iran, I'd want nukes to. Seems everyone over there has them. And the USA doesn't seem to mess with countries that have nukes.
Actually you are right. But Iran´s goal is apparently recognition and trade.

....that everything we on the Right have said about Obama, Iran, nuclear weapons.....is true and correct....

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-denies-report-on-khamenei-s-responsibility-for-killing-1500-protesters/30341052.html

2. "Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

3. Do you require more confirmation of Hussein Obama's religious affiliation....the only possible explanation for his guarantee of nuclear weapons to these 7th century savages?

Ready to admit it, Democrats????

Admit what? Obama has nothing to do with what’s going on in Iran. Trump wanted this and promoted it. That’s why he cancelled the Iran nuclear deal. He wanted an excuse to attack Iran.

Why attack Iran? They're doing this all to themselves.

After they've gone "Lord of the Flies" and wiped each other out... we can bulldoze and build Disney Persia...

Princess-Jasmine-from-Aladdin-movie-princess-jasmine-9662619-1024-576.jpg

Hmm, protesters killed by Iran, that's terrible, protesters killed by the Zion, that's great.

Actually, both are terrible.

Sooo......you're fine with guaranteeing these savages nuclear weapons?

A good plan?

I think we pretty guaranteed it when Trump unilaterally pulled out of the treaty limiting their progress. I understand there are now more centrifuges at more locations, on line than ever before. Not sure what Trumps plan is. Must be the greatest. I understand he is a stable genius?

Gads, you're an imbecile.

. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.
Could be, but I have read that he is either Unitarian, Baptist, or Episcopal, although the last picture I saw of him gracing a church was called St Michael's. I would drop some links, but you seem to have done away with using them to support argument. None of the links in your original post here mentioned Obama or his Religion. I agree that Iran is totally off the hook, supporting terrorism abroad, as well a brutally putting down people in their own country, adopting a warlike stance in their entire region and generally being assholes. Trump should have waited to drop out of the agreement and sold Israel air refueling capabilities and quietly green lighted whatever play they wanted to make, after he first came into office. Trump has not
clue, when it comes to strategy of international asymmetric warfare.

Sanctions and targeted espionage on Iran's nuclear program seems like a great deal to me.

Same could be said about your beloved, the only REAL ones with Nukes in the Mid-East.

You can't recognize the difference as to who has nukes????

Really, you dunce????

Is it the same thing when police have guns and when serial killers have them????

Israel has never admitted to having nuclear weapons. Any claim that Israel has nuclear weapons is pure speculation.

2 words.
Mordechai Vanunu.

Sanctions and targeted espionage on Iran's nuclear program seems like a great deal to me.

Same could be said about your beloved, the only REAL ones with Nukes in the Mid-East.

Really, you dunce????

Is it the same thing when police have guns and when serial killers have them????

Well, IDK, until fairly recently, you know who was killing far more civilians.

Really, you dunce????

Israel has never admitted to having nuclear weapons. Any claim that Israel has nuclear weapons is pure speculation.

2 words.
Mordechai Vanunu.

Two more words ... smoke screen.

Why spend BILLIONS to build and maintain nukes when you can spend a couple of million to make people believe you have them.

It's not like Jews are good with money or anything.

Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway

But Obama, the senior official and other administration representatives weren’t telling the whole story on Jan. 17, 2016, in their highly choreographed rollout of the prisoner swap and simultaneous implementation of the six-party nuclear deal, according to a POLITICO investigation.

In his Sunday morning address to the American people, Obama portrayed the seven men he freed as “civilians.” The senior official described them as businessmen convicted of or awaiting trial for mere “sanctions-related offenses, violations of the trade embargo.”

In reality, some of them were accused by Obama’s own Justice Department of posing threats to national security. Three allegedly were part of an illegal procurement network supplying Iran with U.S.-made microelectronics with applications in surface-to-air and cruise missiles like the kind Tehran test-fired recently, prompting a still-escalating exchange of threats with the Trump administration. Another was serving an eight-year sentence for conspiring to supply Iran with satellite technology and hardware. As part of the deal, U.S. officials even dropped their demand for $10 million that a jury said the aerospace engineer illegally received from Tehran.

The biggest fish, though, was Seyed Abolfazl Shahab Jamili, who had been charged with being part of a conspiracy that from 2005 to 2012 procured thousands of parts with nuclear applications for Iran via China. That included hundreds of U.S.-made sensors for the uranium enrichment centrifuges in Iran whose progress had prompted the nuclear deal talks in the first place.

The Quds Force is already responsible for hundreds, if not thousands, of American deaths

The Quds Force is already responsible for hundreds, if not thousands, of American deaths

Declassified defense documents have linked the Quds Force to a rash of IED attacks in Iraq that claimed the lives of hundreds of U.S. service members during combat operations in recent years. These attacks utilized an explosively formed projectile, or EFP, designed specifically to be effective against armored vehicles like American troops utilize in combat zones. Iran's special operations troops have also been involved in a number of insurgent attacks against U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq since 2003.

The Quds Force was implicated in the bombings of the U.S. Embassy, annex, and Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983 and 1984, along with a long list of other terror attacks. It's important to note, however, that the Quds Force tends to advise and support rather than directly participate in these operations, granting Iran the deniability they need to avoid open war with the United States.

Who is General Qassim Suleimani?

What does Suleimani want? His ultimate goal is the creation of a land corridor – from Tehran to Lebanon, and the Mediterranean shores through Iraq and Syria – to facilitate arms transfers to Shiite allies as a bulwark against rival Sunni factions. Destroying its foe, Israel, is also central to achieving this "corridor," also known as the Shiite Crescent.

Under Suleimani's direction, Iran has bolstered the militant and political group Hezbollah as a means of perpetrating attacks against Israel and US military targets, and has maintained a network of cells across Europe. Through military interventions in places like Syria, Iraq and Yemen, Iran has helped boost Hezbollah's regional power: it now boasts seasoned militia fighters and an arsenal of over 100,000 missiles and rockets.

After shoring up the Assad regime in Syria, Suleimani used Quds Force bases in that war-torn country to crack down on dissent and rebel groups, consolidating Tehran's military footprint in that strategic territory.

In Iraq, the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003 paved the way for Suleimani to foster ties with both the Shia-led Iraqi government and Iraq's Shia militia groups, previous long-time rivals. While Western governments were slow to respond as ISIS swept through northern Iraq, Suleimani was quick to prop up militias that helped to defeat the terror group and then turned those battlefield victories into political power: a coalition of these groups led by a local warlord controls the second largest bloc in Iraq's parliament.

Iran can go to hell................

They helped send our troops home in body bags....

They are causing terror in the region going as far back to Reagan.

Did Obama's deal .........DEAL WITH THEM.......did it allow spot inspections of Enrichment facilities..........NO IT DID NOT..........Did Obama's deal get Ratified as a Treaty.........NO IT DID NOT.

Trump was right to tear it up............Put back Sanctions.........and go to War with Iran ECONOMICALLY.........And these Sanctions are working...........Period.

First Iranian Sympathizer to jump right on to this thread. You wasted no time at all jumping to Iran’s defense, breaking your old record.

Took you a whole 7 minutes to Jump to Iran’s Defense and Trash Trump.

When is Trump going to get that better Iran nuclear deal he promised ?

Firing at Golan, Iran seeks new balance of deterrence with Israel; it may fail

Monday’s operation, then, wasn’t just another airstrike. Israel was sending a message not only to Damascus but also to Moscow that rocket attacks such as Sunday’s targeting of the Hermon ski resort (which was thwarted by Iron Dome) won’t go unanswered.

Head of Iran’s Quds force in Yemen who's behind Saudi oil attack ‘identified’

Iran’s Quds Force and the Muslim Brotherhood Considered an Alliance Against Saudi Arabia

As are claims that Iran wants nukes.

If I was Iran, I'd want nukes to. Seems everyone over there has them. And the USA doesn't seem to mess with countries that have nukes.

I thought we not too long ago was blowing up terrorists in pakistan, and even doing what is practically an invasion to kill Osama.

And I think we've been messing quite a bit with North Korea.

The fear is strong in this thread. Everyone "THE SKY IS FALLING. THE SKY IS FALLING."

Forum List

Back