Just To Confirm....

The Obama Iran deal was a treaty that should have been approved by the Senate. It wasn't. Why isn't that an impeachable offense, the same as Trump's abuse of office? Obama's legacy was, in his eyes, improved. Which means he got something of value in return for giving them billions of dollars. Sounds like bribery to me.

Well....it was a Republican that put that weapon in Hussein's hands.

"How Cardin and Corker clinched the Iran deal"
The low-key Cardin engaged in a furious round of negotiations with gregarious Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker, prompting something that was once viewed as almost unthinkable: a bipartisan deal for Congress to review an Iran nuclear deal — with the blessing of President Barack Obama and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi."
How Cardin and Corker clinched the Iran deal

The world is witnessing the glaring example of the difference between Islam and the Judeo-Christian faith that produced America, writ large.
Don´t make the world a nuclear battlefield. You have bombed and invaded countries, unleashed terrorist armies and are besieging and blackmailing countries. We don´t like you. We don´t give a shit about the lies you parrot.

'At least 106 dead' in Iran protests over gas prices
When you say "We" don't like you and "We" don't give a shit about your lies, Who is "we"?

The world is witnessing the glaring example of the difference between Islam and the Judeo-Christian faith that produced America, writ large.
Don´t make the world a nuclear battlefield. You have bombed and invaded countries, unleashed terrorist armies and are besieging and blackmailing countries. We don´t like you. We don´t give a shit about the lies you parrot.

Aren't you the lying low-life that denies every fact, documented an linked, presented to you?

You have proven yourself unworthy of being a participant in any discussion.

Let me prove it.

When confronted with facts….linked, sources and documented…..you lie, and hide behind:

“It is all made up. “

This Guy Is Smarter Than Any Of Us Recognized!

“Everything in here is totally made up …”

“Made up.”

“…made up…”

Germany will CUT defense spending

“… made up.”

one more knife in putler back : Turkey agrees to back NATO anti-maskal plans for Baltic: Lithuania

Get lost, dope.

Iran never threatened other countries. There are no nukes.

I thought I'd missed something. It went from Iran being bad to their own people, to Iran having nukes. I'm new here. But not to political forums. And I think this is the first time I've ever seen stretch this far. Even with Trump supporters.

Seems you're new to reality, as well.

Ever since Carter eased Khomeini into power, Iran's fanatic ideology has been a problem for the world.

Have you ever read a book????

Ever????

When is Trump going to get that better Iran nuclear deal he promised ?

He ripped up the worthless garbage that O gave iran.

That worthless garbage helped to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, on peaceful terms. Plus it opened up trade lanes between the US and Iran. American jobs were created to manufacture and ship goods to Iran. American companies were making money off selling things to Iran.
Not any longer.

That worthless garbage helped to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, on peaceful terms. Plus it opened up trade lanes between the US and Iran. American jobs were created to manufacture and ship goods to Iran. American companies were making money off selling things to Iran.
Not any longer.

All the clauses in there were sunsetting AND there were no checks and balances in reference to monitoring iranian activities with their nuclear program. It was a laugher and most gullible people fall for all the shiny trinkets.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Iran has nuclear weapons?

Gads, you're a dunce.

Good thing you signed up.....not a moment too soon....you have sooooo much to learn.

BTW.....start here, dope:

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

Obama's 'Nuclear Deal'

1. Gives Iran $billions that they would not have had access to

2. Makes certain that they can legally develop nuclear weapons

3. Never stops their dealing with North Korea, which has served as their nuclear weapons factory for years.....Iran has been providing 20-30% of North Korea's GDP for years.

4. The 'deal' makes no mention of Iran's continued development of military missiles

5. The 'deal' requires asking Iran's permission months in advance for the right to inspect nuclear facilities.

Soooo......you're a government school grad, huh?

Not any longer.

"....getting a nuclear weapon, on peaceful terms..."

Didn't take you long to prove you're a moron, did it.

Not any longer.
How do you know it kept Iran from getting a nuclear weapon? Based on what? That awesome verification and inspection plan? Give me a break. Iran has been doing exactly what it wanted until President Trump cut off the money flow.

Hmm, protesters killed by Iran, that's terrible, protesters killed by the Zion, that's great.

Actually, both are terrible.

Sooo......you're fine with guaranteeing these savages nuclear weapons?

A good plan?

I think we pretty guaranteed it when Trump unilaterally pulled out of the treaty limiting their progress. I understand there are now more centrifuges at more locations, on line than ever before. Not sure what Trumps plan is. Must be the greatest. I understand he is a stable genius?

Hmm, protesters killed by Iran, that's terrible, protesters killed by the Zion, that's great.

Actually, both are terrible.

Sooo......you're fine with guaranteeing these savages nuclear weapons?

A good plan?

I think we pretty guaranteed it when Trump unilaterally pulled out of the treaty limiting their progress. I understand there are now more centrifuges at more locations, on line than ever before. Not sure what Trumps plan is. Must be the greatest. I understand he is a stable genius?

Gads, you're an imbecile.

. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

The only Iranian who should ever get nukes is my fav Iranian ,Mika Zibanejad ....center for the top line of my Rangers....as we speak.

When you say "We" don't like you and "We" don't give a shit about your lies, Who is "we"?
We, the people.

The mark of every totalitarian government.....they slaughter their own people.

‘No more mercy’: 1,500 Iranians killed in crackdown on protesters

Close to 1,500 protesters are said to have been murdered in what marks the bloodiest political shakedown since the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

On the second day of protests, Khamenei reportedly met with President Hassan Rouhani and other leaders to discuss the protests. According to one source, Khamenei told them: "The Islamic Republic is in danger. Do whatever it takes to end it. You have my order."

"He was very firm and said those rioters should be crushed,” said the source."
‘No more mercy’: 1,500 Iranians killed in crackdown on protesters

These are the barbarians Hussein's Democrats couldn't wait to embrace.....

History repeats: Franklin Roosevelt was the same with the blood-drenched Bolsheviks.
FDR came into office March 4th of 1933. On November 16, 1933, President Roosevelt rushed to embrace....recognize...the USSR.

If this act, based on FDR's additional pro-Soviet endeavors, was rational....then these folks must have been irrational: "Four Presidents and their six Secretaries of State for over a decade and a half held to this resolve," i.e., refusal to recognize the Soviet government. That was written by Herbert Hoover, one of those four Presidents. He wrote it in his "Freedom Betrayed: Herbert Hoover's Secret History of the Second World War and Its Aftermath"by George H. Nash, published posthumously, obviously, in 2011, pg 24-29.

What is wrong with these Leftists?????

Forum List

Back